Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,841 to 12,855 of 19284
-
11-22-19 05:57 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 468Breezy, my dream!
I had the pleasure to meet this young lady about eight months ago and it was a fantastic visit.
Through no fault of her own it is taking me this long to get back to see her once again.
We made arrangements to meet early morning around 4 AM.
Her comms were great through the entire process when I arrived at her location on the beach side she greeted me in a matching black bra and panty set and simply looked absolutely amazing.
My visit was approximately a half hour with a standard donation and really I was in heaven and time flew by way to fast.
Her BBBJ is perfect and her body is flawless. She had admitted to losing 10 lbs but showed zero damage of any sort!
She was coherent and responsive. After a nice DATY which tasted like a peach I was so ready to blow. She had a cover readily available and we mished until I could take no more of this angel and filled it completely up.
We dressed as it was way past her bed time and I exited for work with a great hug and kiss goodbye.
This young lady is my perfect find I would steal her away in a second.
She isn't the easiest to get a hold of but man she is perfect.
I only hope I can see her weekly, WOW.
-
11-22-19 01:34 #6443Regular Member

Posts: 2Barbie
Anyone have any experience with her? Seems a little on the older side but sparked an interest in me.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/199427130787
-
11-22-19 00:37 #6442Senior Member

Posts: 260Brittany
Had another great dream With Brittany / Titusville today was greeted at the door with a DFK and hugs then off to the bedroom, hopped in the sheets for more DFK both our hands wandering, she went down for some BBBJ / DT my god this woman can go, almost couldn't hold back, stopped her so I could DATY she really gets into that, very meaty kitty LOL. Rode me CG very tight I must say, flipped her over for some doggie and popped in the bag. Never a disappointment.
-
11-22-19 00:28 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 260Yes Stacey is the bomb, have had several nice dreams with her.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 23:30 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 413Great Report; Yes, Stacey is a Gem!
I have seen Stacey and this report is 100% accurate. Stacey is Top Notch in every way. A very attractive, sexy, woman with a clean, safe incall. Great communication; Great encounter. Brevard is lucky to have her, if she were in Orlando I would see her every week.
Originally Posted by GrippoMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 22:35 #6439Senior Member

Posts: 253Hannah
No clue, she could've been one and done.
Originally Posted by ColdOne69
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 21:07 #6438Regular Member

Posts: 23Details
What happened with here ma man.
Originally Posted by Monty45
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 20:25 #6437Banned Member

Posts: 551Stacey
I visited with Stacey today in Merritt Island (https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...o/363959247735).
I had no problem with communication and a setup was simple. She is a mature woman, so none of the flakiness of the young 'uns. She's pretty, has nice skin, teeth and hair. So she's probably candy free. Oh and big soft melons that feel great. She has excellent cleanliness, and tastes wonderful.
I had a great time, and she certainly delivers as promised. But I suspect she is one of those providers that gets better with familiarity. I saw her for 30 minutes, but next time I'll do an hour. Her incall is safe, clean and tidy with a nice large bed.
-
11-21-19 16:01 #6436Senior Member

Posts: 239Hanna
Can't get her to reply. Anyone know if she is still around?
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 13:12 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 232Megan
Any intel on this one I've checked but couldn't really tell who was who.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/209396098934
-
11-21-19 10:37 #6434Senior Member

Posts: 307Avalon
Finally the stars aligned and I was able to meet Avalon all I can say is wow. She is a beautiful woman with a smoking ass petite body. She will not let you leave till you are completely drained. BBBJ was awesome she will get you close and then pull back. All the positions and I can wait to see her again. She said she will be back soon.
Jay is right if you have Avalon and Morgan together you better eat your wheaties if you can last that long just seeing these 2 beautiful women naked together.
-
11-21-19 10:34 #6433Senior Member

Posts: 478Rene
If you're going to search her, she only uses one E at the end of her name. Rene, not Renee. There is another girl called Renee and you may get confused with them. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 09:18 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 2955Avalon and MorganElise
Sounds like you and I are in the same boat, we've met with the awesome Morgan but only read a ton of reviews about Avalon. Also like you, that duo would be one hell of a bucket list item for me to check off! My recent first time meeting with Morgan was amazing, her skill and enthusiasm are both off the charts! As to Avalon, she seems to always get positive reviews, the only "negatives" I can recall reading about involve the information she requests before setting up a first time meet and her donation being a bit on the high end for this area. From what I know about Morgan and have read about Avalon, they seem a lot alike; both a bit more mature than the 20 and 30 somethings that are all over, both with great bodies and nice man mades, both putting a lot of effort into the seduction and foreplay aspect of the meeting rather than "slam, bam, thank you ma'am!" My one concern would be whether I'd live to tell the tale afterwards! Considering how Morgan by herself had my cock throbbing like crazy, I'd definitely have to eat my Wheaties before a duo!
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 07:33 #6431Senior Member

Posts: 302Renee
OH jezz. That was Renne. In my mind when all that transpired it was Rachel. Yikes. She was a pretty lady. . .
Originally Posted by Snake1999
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 06:44 #6430Senior Member

Posts: 112Renee
You should search her reviews. Some recent ones from senior members have not been favorable.
Originally Posted by DicComa
[View Original Post]
Snake.









Reply With Quote





