Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 500 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5561

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidA  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Asian Ana around?
    She was on Westford early yesterday morning.

  2. #5560

    Asian Ana

    Has anyone seen Asian Ana around?

  3. #5559

    Lola?

    Anyone have information on Lola who walks Westford St near CJ's?

  4. #5558

    Dominique

    Took a ride yesterday and seen a couple out.

    Dominique is back around, seen her on Appleton wearing all black. Cute readhead l, nice body with good skills.

    Baby Nikki was by jays.

    Michaela was out by Jays as well, looking cute. Have not been with her in a while, think I might text her today.

    Been seeing a cute, skinny, bleach blonde girl but always with her BF, anyone have information on her?

  5. #5557

    Gabby

    Picked up Gabby yesterday, not much out there lately and she is a good go to. Always friendly and fun, cheap money. 2.

  6. #5556

    Debbie

    If anyone has a number for Debbie I'd appreciate it. The number I have for her isn't working. Thanks.

  7. #5555
    Quote Originally Posted by IronSousage  [View Original Post]
    Finally met up with Gabby.

    I tried the facebook trick that someone suggested and worked like a charm.

    She is worth it actually never asked for money, and after she was done I slipped her a donation and she took it and that was that.

    I would repeat good bang for the buck next time bringing a condom and tapping that ass.
    What is the Facebook trick?

  8. #5554

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    Linked up with her again last night.

    Second time was even better than the 1st.

    That girl can deep throat!!

    She has the whitest teeth I've ever seen on a SW.
    Does anyone have her info? If you could please PM me her info I might have something for trade. Thanks.

  9. #5553

    Gabby

    Finally met up with Gabby.

    I tried the facebook trick that someone suggested and worked like a charm.

    She is worth it actually never asked for money, and after she was done I slipped her a donation and she took it and that was that.

    I would repeat good bang for the buck next time bringing a condom and tapping that ass.

  10. #5552

    Wednesday

    Went out Wednesday and a few girls were out.

    Stevie was over by Jays, crying and running around erratic.

    Some skinny ugly girl was out in front of Jays, never been with her and don't know her name.

    Lauren was out on Appleton.

    Ally (blonde hair) was out on Appleton too.

    Nothing worth picking up so headed home.

  11. #5551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 191
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank000  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a girl 2 weeks ago with a butterfly tat on her pussy. Anyone got a name!
    Stephanie.

  12. #5550

    What's her name?

    Picked up a girl 2 weeks ago with a butterfly tat on her pussy. Anyone got a name!

  13. #5549

    Gabby

    Xray,

    What is her fb name? Is it gabby E? If so, she has about 10 profiles. Which one does she want her clients to use?

    Your inbox is full, I tried to ask privately, answer private if you think it best.

    Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't walk the streets anymore.

    If she knows you she'll get in.

    Facebook is the way to get ahold of her.

    Just be warned she'll hit you up like every day on there.

    LOL.

  14. #5548
    Quote Originally Posted by HubBat  [View Original Post]
    Met a white provider on a dating app Cynthia used to post on and ended up at her studio apartment fucking and getting the best bbbjws I've ever had. She knows how to lick balls with the shaft all in her throat sloppy wet toppy with crazy spit strings and let me cum down her throat. She's 35, Italian with thick body and double d tits. We stopped to get her meds and got to her apt and ended up doing multiple sessions all last night. I'm drained LOL. Will repeat.

    http://www.soundcloud.com/poundzzz/o...ed-1st-version
    Would love to get more info on Vanessa, and which app / site you used. I've been checking out SA and WYP and they're both pretty awful.

  15. #5547

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by XRay1  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't walk the streets anymore.

    If she knows you she'll get in.

    Facebook is the way to get ahold of her.

    Just be warned she'll hit you up like every day on there.

    LOL.
    I'm new to area where does she usually hang around? And if she doesn't know me, will she still be available? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape