Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,881 to 23,895 of 30813
-
11-20-19 15:56 #6933Senior Member

Posts: 525Thanks
Always check the bathroom and closet, lock any inter-room doors. Better to find them with shoes still on and donation and company in pocket.
Med.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 15:52 #6932Senior Member

Posts: 525Ink
Does she have ink?
Med.
Originally Posted by SeanRdu
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 15:18 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 42No link.
Not the same Layla. Read the post, link is down.
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 15:07 #6930Senior Member

Posts: 122Fernanda
Agree on Solace, but just saw Fernanda and she was amazing too. Ad on EROS.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 15:04 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 122Fernanda
Met with Fernanda this morning. Her ad is on EROS. All I can say is wow. She is a smokin hot woman from Brazil. She doesn't speak English and uses a voice translator on her phone.
I walked in the door and my jaw hit the floor and thought this is going to be fun. And it was. Sexy with an amazing body. Watching her give an amazing BBBJ almost ended it early for me.
It was all I could do not to blow.
She slid on the cover and we went through several positions. Hh was 2. $. well worth it in my opinion. I'll definitely see her one more time before she leaves.
-
11-20-19 14:25 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 269Solace
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/215352228981
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 14:15 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 228Same person as Layla?
Can you post a link?
Originally Posted by SeanRdu
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 12:50 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 42LaylaLove. Little chunky, not a junkie
All,
I've had a few recents that have been good, but this one is a gem. No demons, no smoking, stays at nice places and donations are reasonable. I like a woman with curves, and she has them for sure. First visit was a quick at lunch, spur of the moment, liked the photos and TOFTT. She welcomed me with DFK wearing heels and a lace teddy with a thong. Being a QV, we got down to business right away in my dream.
She was into it! Certainly much more than other providers I have seen recently, or in general. Blew in the back and returned to the office.
Missed her a few times when she was back in town (usually comes in for the later half of the week, about every other week), mainly due to busy work schedule and being out of town on business.
Finally reconnected last week and the session was even better. She remembered me and what I had enjoyed about my last dream. CG, K9, RCG, BBBJ, Russian, were all on my menu (I don't think BBBJ is typically on the menu, maybe I'm wrong). COB with words of encouragement for the finish!
Stuck around and chatted with her for 15-20 minutes after the session and was interested in how she compared to other providers, even asked what type of outfits I would like to see her in next time! She's doing this for the fun, part time only, and really is a gem. She's not a spinner, but if you like a well developed woman, book her for an hour and have fun. She takes her ad down when not in town, so I don't have a link, but the subject is wording from her ad. Main photo is of her large tits.
Questions, PM me.
-
11-20-19 10:59 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 309Brazilian
Charlotte hobbyist here. Was curious if anyone met with this one while she was in your area.
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/39544577/
-
11-20-19 10:06 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 1710Rebecca: legi
TOFTT. The reviews on that site are not real. She's alone, clean, drug free and doesn't charge crazy high. Saw her recently and she's very sweet and sexy, but everything covered, no DATY, no COB. A bit rushed but I enjoyed her. The only issue was when we went to doggie, she has a physical feature that might mess with some heads. PM me if you're a senior and want to know more.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/39542091/
-
11-20-19 09:59 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 458Xxmj
Any help with this one is appreciated.
Or a name to search for.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...j/683982993347
-
11-20-19 09:28 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 1710Avoid at all costs!
This girl is a fucking thief. Avoid her at all costs! She'll lie, take your money and start screaming at you with her friends hiding in the bathroom. Dangerous situation. You've been warned. Tell anyone you know who may see her to avoid!
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/39522567/
-
11-19-19 20:38 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 458Lollipops
She has had mixed reviews at best. Nothing I read made me want to even consider her.
Originally Posted by ChaseCash
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 19:59 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 589Charlotte hobbiest visiting. Looking for recommendations
Fellow hobbiest from Charlotte visiting town this week for a business meeting in the north Raleigh / crabtree mall area.
Any Sr. Members able to point out something worth seeing in that area?
Just looking for a QV or half w / FS. Would need to be someone available during the daytime around 1 or 2 pm.
I'd gladly return the favor if you ever visit Charlotte.
Thanks.
PK.
-
11-19-19 18:23 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 283Warned to stay away
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...70#post4426370
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
I posted about her a few months back with a similar if not worse experience. She just stood and said put it in, no BJ (covered or otherwise) not even a touch. What do these people expect, we'd come with a raging hard on from the car? We pay them for their service not as a dumping ground for our cum.
Definitely stay away from this one.Last edited by Fine Taste; 11-19-19 at 18:24. Reason: Forgot to add link











Reply With Quote





