Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,866 to 23,880 of 30805
-
11-22-19 09:54 #6940Regular Member

Posts: 6Giving a try
I know people say she's been scamming people before with someone named Faith. I see she's posting again, fortunately I have been out of the game for a long time and I would be up for TOFTT. I will let you know how it goes down.
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...0f2bb02ef295c0
-
11-22-19 09:25 #6939Senior Member

Posts: 42Autumn
Saw her a while back. Visit was excellent. Strange texts since, not sure if demons are an issue now or not.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 07:51 #6938Senior Member

Posts: 146Info
Anyone have info on this one?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/031214907042
-
11-22-19 06:39 #6937Senior Member

Posts: 358Autumn
Has anyone seen Autumn yet or heard anything about her?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...966bec9e21cbe0
-
11-21-19 19:56 #6936Regular Member

Posts: 6Rose
Rose from what I heard is going in a spiral. But overall she is not but from what I heard and doesn't cause any problems. Her, Candi, Jersey are all cool and they are relatively passionate about what they do believe it or not.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9196191900
-
11-21-19 19:54 #6935Senior Member

Posts: 238Yes
Will do, I hope we can find her. She was a damn good time.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 19:53 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 507Uncle's Facebook
11/20/19.
FOP.
She looks familiar. I'm pretty sure she's in the game but I can't remember her stage name.
-
11-21-19 19:42 #6933Senior Member

Posts: 149What's her hour rate?
Originally Posted by Ranked
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 19:37 #6932Senior Member

Posts: 149Yes she was gorgeous and fun. That little accent and body were sexy. I'll see what number I have for her.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 17:30 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 269Any info?
Wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these providers.
Stephanie - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/087410647888.
Alyssa - http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/899007759825.
-
11-21-19 14:29 #6930Senior Member

Posts: 330Jazmine
Same here. I have been looking for her as well. She had the Halle Berry haircut, and is a real sweetheart. Kurt PM me if you find anything please.
Originally Posted by Kurt309
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-19 13:32 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 269Layla Love
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/036556278500
Originally Posted by wpbdude
[View Original Post]
Looks like she just came back into town today.
-
11-21-19 09:53 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 238Jazmine
This is for the older members. Jazmine was the small petite black girl that liked to drink, in the Raleigh area, she never advertised just got around by word of mouth. Very sweet girl. Have lost contact with her and have checked around her spots with no luck. Last number I had was * *5536. Any info please pm me.
Thanks.
-
11-21-19 07:10 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 513She's in
Fayetteville too. Been around for a minute. Good stuff if your into older curvy PAWG. A little pricey tho for her age and body type. But makes up for it with service. In Fayetteville Emerson is the better deal by far.
Originally Posted by SeanRdu
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/laylalov...raleigh-566044
-
11-21-19 05:43 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 42Ink, yes
Ink, yes. But tasteful and not distracting.
Originally Posted by MedJohnson
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




