Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6940

    Giving a try

    I know people say she's been scamming people before with someone named Faith. I see she's posting again, fortunately I have been out of the game for a long time and I would be up for TOFTT. I will let you know how it goes down.

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_l...0f2bb02ef295c0

  2. #6939

    Autumn

    Saw her a while back. Visit was excellent. Strange texts since, not sure if demons are an issue now or not.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Autumn yet or heard anything about her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...966bec9e21cbe0

  3. #6938

    Info


  4. #6937

    Autumn

    Has anyone seen Autumn yet or heard anything about her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...966bec9e21cbe0

  5. #6936

    Rose

    Rose from what I heard is going in a spiral. But overall she is not but from what I heard and doesn't cause any problems. Her, Candi, Jersey are all cool and they are relatively passionate about what they do believe it or not.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9196191900

  6. #6935

    Yes

    Will do, I hope we can find her. She was a damn good time.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I have been looking for her as well. She had the Halle Berry haircut, and is a real sweetheart. Kurt PM me if you find anything please.

  7. #6934

    Uncle's Facebook

    11/20/19.

    FOP.

    She looks familiar. I'm pretty sure she's in the game but I can't remember her stage name.

  8. #6933
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranked  [View Original Post]
    Met with Fernanda this morning. Her ad is on EROS. All I can say is wow. She is a smokin hot woman from Brazil. She doesn't speak English and uses a voice translator on her phone.

    I walked in the door and my jaw hit the floor and thought this is going to be fun. And it was. Sexy with an amazing body. Watching her give an amazing BBBJ almost ended it early for me.

    It was all I could do not to blow.

    She slid on the cover and we went through several positions. Hh was 2. $. well worth it in my opinion. I'll definitely see her one more time before she leaves.
    What's her hour rate?

  9. #6932
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    Same here. I have been looking for her as well. She had the Halle Berry haircut, and is a real sweetheart. Kurt PM me if you find anything please.
    Yes she was gorgeous and fun. That little accent and body were sexy. I'll see what number I have for her.

  10. #6931

    Any info?

    Wondering if anyone has any experience with either of these providers.

    Stephanie - https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/087410647888.

    Alyssa - http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...y/899007759825.

  11. #6930

    Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    This is for the older members. Jazmine was the small petite black girl that liked to drink, in the Raleigh area, she never advertised just got around by word of mouth. Very sweet girl. Have lost contact with her and have checked around her spots with no luck. Last number I had was * *5536. Any info please pm me.

    Thanks.
    Same here. I have been looking for her as well. She had the Halle Berry haircut, and is a real sweetheart. Kurt PM me if you find anything please.

  12. #6929

    Layla Love

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link?
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/036556278500

    Looks like she just came back into town today.

  13. #6928

    Jazmine

    This is for the older members. Jazmine was the small petite black girl that liked to drink, in the Raleigh area, she never advertised just got around by word of mouth. Very sweet girl. Have lost contact with her and have checked around her spots with no luck. Last number I had was * *5536. Any info please pm me.

    Thanks.

  14. #6927

    She's in

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanRdu  [View Original Post]
    Not the same Layla. Read the post, link is down.
    Fayetteville too. Been around for a minute. Good stuff if your into older curvy PAWG. A little pricey tho for her age and body type. But makes up for it with service. In Fayetteville Emerson is the better deal by far.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/laylalov...raleigh-566044

  15. #6926

    Ink, yes

    Ink, yes. But tasteful and not distracting.

    Quote Originally Posted by MedJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Does she have ink?

    Med.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape