Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 17,281 to 17,295 of 28080
-
11-21-19 04:14 #10800Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks Dos, I usually get an hour in case the massage is actually decent. Next time I will only do a half at this place. Wanted to try Lusk .
Originally Posted by DosCocos
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 22:55 #10799Senior Member

Posts: 89Try this
No reason to start off with the hour. It's. 4 for half house fee. Def will take 1. 2 as its all covered. Asks for 1. 4. If you start high she will ask more. Lasted 15 min before pop. She will fill out time with rub, unless someone waiting in foyer. A lot of regulars go there already. One leaving as I got there, one in process, and during my hh two came in. She put one in room and other got tired of waiting and left before I did.
Originally Posted by Ntlngenf
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 19:26 #10798Regular Member

Posts: 1Massage
Looking for a early 20's above a 7 Asian or Latina girl for massage and CBJ in the mission valley area! Looking for more as well.
-
11-20-19 13:12 #10797Senior Member

Posts: 160If anyone wonders why we have way too many homeless sleeping / littering / crapping on the streets downtown, and streets that destroy our cars. Now you know why. "This" is where our city leaders feel their time is best spent? What a poorly run city, unbelievable.
Originally Posted by ZooGuy1959
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 12:59 #10796Regular Member

Posts: 12Locations
Where's this located?
Originally Posted by Buza951
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 09:28 #10795Regular Member

Posts: 2Nina on Dowdy
Saw Nina very recently. On Dowdy off Miramar Road. Newer commercial building, upstairs, single user office with small lobby and interior office. Clean, good music and nicely appointed. Nina is tall, slender, fit, attractive, mid to late 30's with a very pleasant sweet vibe. Massage was excellent. Very professional and legit. No ending, no extras stated, twice which was a mood killer. So a fence sitter for me. Don't know if I will return for Round 2. Interested to know if you guys have had a different experience.
Originally Posted by Shallot11
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 03:20 #10794Senior Member

Posts: 304City of San Diego: new massage controls
City of San Diego: new massage controls.
https://www.kusi.com/city-council-ap...ge-businesses/
-
11-19-19 20:59 #10793Regular Member

Posts: 6New Massage Parlor Regulations
It passed.
Originally Posted by Foore
[View Original Post]
https://www.cbs8.com/mobile/article/...e-13bd9fe6f20d
-
11-19-19 18:49 #10792Regular Member

Posts: 11Eva. Diamond spa
Went and saw Eva at her new location Diamond spa in La Mesa (formerly of Z's) paid. 4 for the Hr. She came in and went right for Jr. Top down, FOV all allowed. That took about 15 min then she finished the hour with an above average massage, she tried for a second pop towards the end but I wasn't "up" for it. She seems eager to get more of her old clients out to this new place. I tipped. 6, I know you can get away with tipping her. 4 but I find that service is better and she definitely remembers it when you tip a little more.
-
11-19-19 15:05 #10791Regular Member

Posts: 1Bay Spa. Sarah
Went to visit Bay Spa yesterday, had plenty of parking in the back when I arrived. I like this location because it is discreet. I was greeted by Sarah. First impression was very young maybe early twenties but on the chunky / stocky side which I don't mind because I like them in all kind of sizes. Opted for 1 hr. I completely stripped laid on the table. Massage was okay and, on the flipside, a standard HJ was good with a pretty good technique. Will repeat for sure.
-
11-19-19 12:53 #10790Regular Member

Posts: 14DM Heights massage
Any luck finding her? I've searched around but haven't found jack.
Originally Posted by TennisNut
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 00:50 #10789Senior Member

Posts: 59Very nice lady with mediocre massage. If you're looking for a companion with a happy ending. Its definitely her but that's it. Nothing else in the menu.
Originally Posted by Carolina1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 21:08 #10788Regular Member

Posts: 6Lacey RR
Heading to town next week and was hoping someone had some intel on Lacey.
Thanks!
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/145829
-
11-18-19 20:14 #10787Senior Member

Posts: 529Pretty face and nice tits, but thicker than her pics let on. Very likeable personality. She certainly didn't mind my hands roaming. If you don't mind a bit of a muffin top she's worth a try.
Originally Posted by Sethk
[View Original Post]
Since she wasn't my type, I stuck with the basic topless massage with HJ finish. There's a bed in the room if you opt for nude with B2B. As I said, I wasn't interested in upgrades, so I don't know the price or just how GFE it might get.
Safe incall condo she shares with several other providers. I've also seen Kim. Lackluster massage and butterface.
-
11-18-19 18:00 #10786Regular Member

Posts: 6Lusk
Went to visit Lusk today. I was greeted by Olivia. 1st impression was not too bad. Opted for hhr for. 4. She go ahead and remive clothes and left the room. I completely stripped laid on the table with jr at full mast already from the anticipation. She said face down and placed a towel over while massaging my lower back she would cup my sacks between my legs. She rubbed my arms saying wow your body is very warm and said I like hot guys LOL. On the flip she asked if I still need the towel. I said no so she could see jr completely. She asked do you want to make fire? I said of course. Negotiated and got CFS for $. She started on top then switched to mish. When we switched she whispered to me kill it baby. I politely gave it to her and I feel her hips keep raising when I thrust in her. I completed in the bag. I would repeat, but would love to try A Spa as well.











Reply With Quote






