Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,021 to 25,035 of 59516
-
11-20-19 21:59 #34496Banned Member

Posts: 13634If you're into that crap, Luba is considered to be good (per the reviews over the years on THIS site); however, she's old and fat. I was curious many years ago about getting a regular massage / HJ from her because she wasn't far from where I lived but, when she answered the door, I decided to leave. Let's just say nothing on her body was in the right place and it would be worse after all these years.
Originally Posted by RickyEtters
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 21:21 #34495Senior Member

Posts: 175Spa Reports
I would be appreciative of any reviews of AMP's in the Gainesville area. Haven't really heard much from them. Don't want to waste my time on a spa with no chance of extras.
Thank you guys.
-
11-20-19 20:31 #34494Senior Member

Posts: 59Terrachi
I've got some pretty good fingering action on the old backdoor from Zsa Zsa or MMS at Terrachi while getting a covered Bee Jay. So toys tho unfortunately. But she throw a glove on and go to town on ya if you let her know that's what you like.
Originally Posted by RickyEtters
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 20:11 #34493Senior Member

Posts: 62Luba
Saw Luba a few years ago. Eastern European, maybe Russian.
Originally Posted by JakeAndbake
[View Original Post]
Meets you at a local establishment, then you follow her to her comfortable home.
She is really into ass play. She will also throw in BBBJ and sometimes anal.
I think she really gets off on doing you!
Not a bad experience. She's a little older and rough around the edges.
-
11-20-19 18:33 #34492Regular Member

Posts: 7Luba
Found her website by googling "Luba prostate massage".
Originally Posted by JakeAndbake
[View Original Post]
Anyone have other suggestions? I might give her a try but want to see if there are others. A few bad reviews on here.
-
11-20-19 17:51 #34491Senior Member

Posts: 59Luba
Where might one find an ad for her?
Originally Posted by CaptRon111
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 15:31 #34490Senior Member

Posts: 71Might Try Luba
Look up Luba, she has many reviews here and seems to specialize in the area you are requesting.
Originally Posted by RickyEtters
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 14:46 #34489Regular Member

Posts: 7Sky no more
Sky had and "emergency" and returned to Korea. Spoke to the mama today.
Originally Posted by OldSpanker1950
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 13:12 #34488Regular Member

Posts: 7Prostate Orgasm at AMP?
Fellow mongers,
I've been to a number of massage parlors before, and asked for some light anal play. However, lately I've been trying to have a pure prostate orgasm (I. E. Cum without stimulation to the penis). Every time I get close, I find myself tired or feeling enough pleasure that I'm on the edge but can't continue on my own. I'd like some help to set me over the edge.
I have a feeling it will take a good bit longer than some of the women might be used to. Is there a good chance I can get them just to stimulate the prostate until I cum or do I need to see an escort instead of an AMP?
Any advice on where to go is welcome as well, especially if they specialize in prostate massage.
-
11-20-19 12:39 #34487Senior Member

Posts: 530Sorry. Maybe that last part. But for the first part. .
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 10:16 #34486Senior Member

Posts: 757Ask for Sky is in the post you quoted
I don't know how he could be more specific.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 09:32 #34485Senior Member

Posts: 530What extra should I bring for BBBJ and / or FS? And who should I ask for at blue?
Originally Posted by OldSpanker1950
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 20:27 #34484Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yeah, but if he's a true noob, Sky will drain his bank account.
Originally Posted by OldSpanker1950
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 18:25 #34483Regular Member

Posts: 15Blue Spa. Ask for Sky.
Originally Posted by Mrallenc43
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 17:34 #34482Senior Member

Posts: 28Rollercoaster
I've been here many times over the past few years. Had some great providers and experiences. The last couple of times have awful. Fugly provider or no extras. Most recently, I walked in and was hit in the face with smell of shit. Literally made me gag. They must have been having plumbing issues and the quality of the girl that greeted me did not help. She tried to show me to room but I pinched my nose and told it stinks in here. Turned around and left. Went to Holiday and a great time. Joyce is awesome.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





