Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 10961
-
11-21-19 15:36 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 97Modeling Avenue
Modeling Avenue is good. Try chloe Chi or Katherina.
Originally Posted by DotDot5
[View Original Post]
Speaking of Katherina, just saw her based on MoneyT's suggestion. I mentioned him and said he's a nice guy. Not sure if that affected my session, but it was very GFE. She is beautiful. Not positive on her nationality, but she seems like from Latin American which surprised me based on pics on the web.
https://modelingave.escortbook.com/m...atherina-35080
Speaking of the website. Website says $50 discount for 3rd session in a month. Found out that this only applies to hour sessions.
-
11-21-19 13:59 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 1357If you can afford it, Nataly at 262 has the perfect face & body. https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...g-nataly-30870.
Originally Posted by DotDot5
[View Original Post]
Look at Modeling Avenue: https://modelingave.escortbook.com/models and the schedule is here: https://twitter.com/elitesecretca?lang=en.
Word is that Estelle is the person to see. Also Chloe Chi has been getting great reviews.
-
11-21-19 11:11 #2664Regular Member

Posts: 17[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the subject was not related to the purpose of this Forum, which is as follows:
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex.
-
11-20-19 21:35 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 143Lombard
I missed out on Lombard location!!
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 20:46 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 171Makes sense I remember when I started in the hobby two years ago googling angellis number and his name showed up in the searches.
Originally Posted by RiondaGreat
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 19:37 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 155I've been wanting to try them out for some time, but what's the donation look like, FS and all?
Originally Posted by Monger5512
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 14:58 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 275MCE. Sabrina
On the Monday schedule it showed that Sabrina was back, but now she has been scrubbed from the schedule.
Anyone know what happened?
-
11-20-19 14:37 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 342How do you know that he ran EEC?
Originally Posted by JsGuzman88
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 13:56 #2658Regular Member

Posts: 24Rates
What are the rates for hhr and hr with FS? Is the rate the same for each girl?
Originally Posted by Arkangel6969
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 13:39 #2657Regular Member

Posts: 24How do you know
How do you know this is EEC / Angellis? It doesn't mention the agency in the article, they don't operate in Lombard, and they have a full schedule today. So what are you basing your assessment on that he runs EEC / Angellis?
Originally Posted by JsGuzman88
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 13:15 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 137Doing god's work son.
Originally Posted by Arkangel6969
[View Original Post]
I will add:
Nicole: great looking; amazing nuru and rub; 2 holes are open; talks an awful lot. All and all a good time.
-
11-20-19 13:02 #2655Regular Member

Posts: 11Yes the photos are pretty accurate the one from Halloween is the most accurate she has a real phat ass LOL.
Originally Posted by ADiesel
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 12:34 #2654Regular Member

Posts: 6Kristina at EEC
May have found one of the best providers I have met ever. She is gorgeous
- body is fantastic. She is enhanced, and has some c section scarring- but everything about her body is exactly what I like. Thick but definitely not fat. And her ass is out of this world. She has that Brazilian ass.
- kissing. Passionate, deep and she loved it just as much as I do.
- a little freaky. Was okay with ass smacking and some light choking, but I always ask beforehand. Make sure you do too.
- went multiple times. First provider where I stayed hard after the first pop.
- pussy. Clean, no smell and gets nice and wet. Clit and g spot sensitive. And it's a gorgeous pussy with some nice labia.
This was the best money I have spent in a while. I think you will feel the same if you like the athletic / thick build.
-
11-20-19 11:44 #2653Regular Member

Posts: 3Re: Victoria
If the pic isn't stolen, she's on twitter as HDiavola.
Originally Posted by ADiesel
[View Original Post]
She also does gangbangs.
-
11-20-19 09:36 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 106Victoria
I've been eyeing Victoria for a while. Are the pictures posted by the agency actually her? And accurate?
Originally Posted by Arkangel6969
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





