Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 19,741 to 19,755 of 27794
-
11-21-19 20:44 #8054Senior Member

Posts: 153J Wylde.
Originally Posted by JGPilot
[View Original Post]
You can fuck her in the ass. She will fuck you in the ass. Or anything in between.
-
11-21-19 20:38 #8053Senior Member

Posts: 55Out of towner
Any must sees for a fellow monger from Memphis? I'll return the favor if ever in Memphis.
-
11-21-19 14:35 #8052Senior Member

Posts: 119Jessica Crush yes!
Hey Big River I thought I replied to this but it didn't go through. I have seen JC twice over the last few weeks and didn't notice anything out of the norm for her, at least no blatant paraphernalia laying around. She's sometimes a little out of it but most of the time great. JC has some sketch moments but nothing at all close to that disaster I had posted about a court weeks ago. But highly recommend JC. The last session I was running out of ideas of what to do to her. Amazing nasty fun.
Originally Posted by BigRiver
[View Original Post]
Enjoy.
ES.
-
11-21-19 03:08 #8051Senior Member

Posts: 230Savage. No way I'd have the stones, plus my wife is half blood hound.
Originally Posted by TellCell
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 22:56 #8050Senior Member

Posts: 210I would say very hard to reach. I've been trying since evening.
Originally Posted by TellCell
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 16:48 #8049Banned Member

Posts: 127That is so hot. Mmmm. I love the sloppy.
Originally Posted by TellCell
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-19 11:04 #8048Regular Member

Posts: 24Kat
Yes, that's her. Great little bang. Sometimes a little hard to reach and not always a bundle of energy. However, she feels amazing and loves it when you pound away and cream her. Not a clock watcher. I normally get a couple rounds. I also like that she is very upfront and down to do whatever. One time she let me know before calling me up that someone was just over. I could wait while she freshened up or come now. I didn't feel like waiting. She was still hot even sloppy.
Originally Posted by Petey23
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 23:32 #8047Senior Member

Posts: 210She has used the same pics in ads in san antonio, austin, atlanta, bakersfield. all with different phone numbers.
Originally Posted by Madmaxon
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sb...GbChhDpiG3U_1w
-
11-19-19 22:58 #8046Senior Member

Posts: 210Texted her. She sent me a selfie which is not from her profile on STG. Looks OK to me. He he he.
Originally Posted by TellCell
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 21:29 #8045Senior Member

Posts: 87Kat
This her?
Originally Posted by TellCell
[View Original Post]
http://everett.skipthegames.com/fema...x/190330306654
-
11-19-19 21:17 #8044Senior Member

Posts: 57Fake
What Madmaxon said. Plus the pictures are of this woman https://www.instagram.com/lindabooxo/.
Originally Posted by Cambodian206
[View Original Post]
Fake on many levels.
-
11-19-19 20:55 #8043Senior Member

Posts: 70It does have a phone number though.
Originally Posted by Madmaxon
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 20:48 #8042Senior Member

Posts: 196Real ads have phone numbers. Any ad with an email address is spam.
Originally Posted by Cambodian206
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 17:33 #8041Senior Member

Posts: 55Anyone see this chick
Intel please.
https://escortalligator.com.seattle....post/33240947/
-
11-19-19 17:32 #8040Regular Member

Posts: 24Pachwy Skip the Games
I've seen this one as well. Three times actually. All raw all were a good time. Agree that photos are a bit old but didn't think she was that bad and I enjoy unloading in her. I really enjoy her tits. Last time did her late at night. Wife happened to be up when I got home and wanted some as well. No time to wash but she didn't detect. Great evening. Kat in Everett is still my favorite though. Bend her over a counter and enjoy her small body.
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




