Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 666 of 734 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 716 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 11008
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1033

  2. #1032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Amber is Renton

    https://www.pornhub.com/users/chinaw.../videos/public

    Does anyone know this escorts or escorts. One is named Amber.

  3. #1031

    Ashleygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenRobert  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?90450-Ashley-Rae

    That video was shot 10 years ago for NorthWestBadGirls.

    Also worth mentioning that she is trigger happy to write Alerts (65 out of 66).
    Yup. 10 yrs old video. In addition to trigger happy she has also put on weight. Her latest pics are nothing like she looked in these vids. She used to be bb friendly, now no more. Or at least very selective and under the radar only. I hear she is a good appointment though if you click with her. Hope that helps.

  4. #1030

  5. #1029

  6. #1028
    #1: No Idea.

    #2: I remember a provider named Monica Heart, but she doesn't show up on TNA search. Must have name changed / retired.

    #3: SexyNaomi. Off the board. Search her name and you can still find threads / posts https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?username=SEXINAOMI.

    #4: No Idea.

    #5: Pretty sure the white girl is Miss Catherine. Not sure about her friend. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Miss-Catherine.

    #6: KimmyAnnVIP. Girl was fine as a mutha fucka when I met her, & knew she was bangin. Not the most expanded menu in the world, but reasonable rates for how gorgeous she was. Haven't seen her post in WA in a long ass time. https://switter.at/@Kimmyannvip. https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?236526-KimmyannVIP.

    #7: Stacie of Seattle. Never met, looks to give a mean mean BJ.

    #8: No idea.

    #9: No idea.

  7. #1027

  8. #1026

    Ashleygirl08 AKA Ashley Rae

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?90450-Ashley-Rae

    That video was shot 10 years ago for NorthWestBadGirls.

    Also worth mentioning that she is trigger happy to write Alerts (65 out of 66).

  9. #1025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Ashleygirl?


  10. #1024

    Joy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcigarz  [View Original Post]
    I too can confirm this. Joy amazing, True GFE. I would also add that this agency didn't attempt to put me thru any extra bullshit screening. I still think $$ 5/ hr is outrageous, and Joy was the first time I ever paid that much, but for the first time in a while I felt no buyers remorse at all. I just wish I had another TreeFiddy!
    Thanks! Is she CFS only or is there a PSE upgrade available?

  11. #1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Solomon19  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am stupid. Is it 250 / hr or 500 / hr?
    Check out the "Abbreviations" tab near the top / middle of the website tabs.

    It's actually $$$ 5 which is $350 or as he mentions "TreeFiddy".

    Not sure why the period in the middle doesn't post correctly.

  12. #1022
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcigarz  [View Original Post]
    I too can confirm this. Joy amazing, True GFE. I would also add that this agency didn't attempt to put me thru any extra bullshit screening. I still think $$ 5/ hr is outrageous, and Joy was the first time I ever paid that much, but for the first time in a while I felt no buyers remorse at all. I just wish I had another TreeFiddy!
    Guys, I am stupid. Is it 250 / hr or 500 / hr?

  13. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerAction  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Joy yesterday. Looks mid-life 20's with amazing body and awesome boobs. She truly took care of me for entire session.

    Sensual BBBJ including DT. Tried several position, my favorite doggy and cowgirl.

    Definitely worth $$$ to visit and repeat again.

    https://kbeautypops.com/models/joy-seattle-escort/
    I too can confirm this. Joy amazing, True GFE. I would also add that this agency didn't attempt to put me thru any extra bullshit screening. I still think $$ 5/ hr is outrageous, and Joy was the first time I ever paid that much, but for the first time in a while I felt no buyers remorse at all. I just wish I had another TreeFiddy!

  14. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFranz46  [View Original Post]
    When was the last time you seen her? She hasn't been posting on * at all. Last time I checked she was with her duo partner Aaliyah143 rose?
    Maybe a year and half ago.

  15. #1019
    Quote Originally Posted by NinoSugar  [View Original Post]
    Same issue with me for lea. Most unenthusiastic BBBJ I ever got if you want to call it that.
    When was the last time you seen her? She hasn't been posting on * at all. Last time I checked she was with her duo partner Aaliyah143 rose?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape