Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 18211
-
11-25-19 14:52 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 464Yep, and there is also this.
She cancelled on me the morning of our scheduled rendezvous saying she didn't want to see guys who post on the forum. Said she read my posts, but it was clear she hadn't (said I saw SW and did car dates). Had my last car date when I was 16, and don't play in the streets. But whatever. Just be aware that she may flake on you. She looks great and both reports on her have been good.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 14:39 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 2964Amelia Lynn
Not to knock Sal Royal, but Amelia Lynn has been posted about in the past. So far as I know, HeWolf was the first to post about her, here's his post from 9/16:
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HeWolf47
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-19 14:04 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 963You set the bar very high sir
Dahlia was a favorite of mine and a true beauty. She was the consummate GFE. Alas she retired far too soon. Thanks for bringing Amelia to the forum.
Originally Posted by SalRoyal
[View Original Post]
OO.
-
11-25-19 08:10 #6703Senior Member

Posts: 85Any help?
I just got back to town for a week. All my regulars either moved, retired, or are seeing uncle. The trail was dead af. Can anyone hook me up with something good? Preferably that has trips to Greece?
-
11-25-19 00:06 #6702Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 36So much fun
You are so amazing, I always have so much fun with you and we play very well with each other. I always get excited when I see your name pop up on my phone Hehehe. Thank you so much for the kind words my love! I literally can not wait to see you again! Until then, XoXoX NikkiBaby25.
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-19 17:50 #6701Senior Member

Posts: 634Nikkibaby
Got to see my go to girl Nikkibaby today after several weeks off the game. Like always she is the sweetest provider out there. Booked a qv and I just can't get over her head game, its still amazing everytime. Sloppy, wet, she loves giving attention to the boys and she can down the stick amazenly. I have definitly built a trust with her that's why she is alway my first call. She is moving to a moving to a new incall in altamonte today. SM can pm me.
-
11-24-19 13:26 #6700Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you for the fun
It was an amazing time. I can't wait to try it again.
Originally Posted by NoFlyZone
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 09:22 #6699Senior Member

Posts: 123I messaged you
Check your PM.
Originally Posted by Misterm407
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 08:53 #6698Senior Member

Posts: 98Amelialynn new UTR
I travel to Orlando often for business and wanted to share some info on a UTR AmeliaLynn is mid 30's and about 5'1 with nice natural b cup's. She is dahliaesque in looks just much more fit & toned. Those of you who have been around will know that Dahlia was a gem. She is very GFE, great kisser and really knows how to use those lips in every way. The usual letters of the alphabet but it was CFS.
She came to my room and changed into lingerie and heels. I felt she was into me and my pleasure the entire visit. Not a clock watcher. Amelia is also smart and easy to talk to about variety of subjects.
She is employed so she has limited availability and wants to stay under the radar. Screening was easy, gave her my handle and was off to the races. She mentioned she didn't want her number given out anymore by others.
You can PM her directly at Amelialynn.
-
11-21-19 22:05 #6697Senior Member

Posts: 27Sarah maitland mom
Thanks to Hewolf for the contact info. I was able to see Sarah.
She snowed up for our date looking wonderful. After a little bit of time getting to know each other it was off to the races.
She is an amazing woman in all her glory and fun as well. We covered the usual alphabets and had an unusual but mind blowing ending.
I have tried and done a lot in my time mongering, but as I get older I did not think anyone would do something to surprise me and make and ending as she did. All I could say was nothing. Speachless.
Definitely will repeat.
-
11-19-19 20:26 #6696Senior Member

Posts: 50Sophia
I dreamt of Sophia after weeks of trying to find a mutual time for an appt. I was pleasantly surprised that she looked younger than I expected, as the reviews led me to believe she was mature with a 20 yo body. She greeted me at the door with sexy lingerie and dfk with mutual roaming. I requested a little lapdance and eventually turned into an amazing BBBJ with teasing, tounge gliding and eye contact. After some sweet daty, we shared a little bit of mutual masturbation and she had the most seductive stare that got me going even more than I already was. Favorite position of the night was getting a BBBJ, kneeling by the side of her head, while she was lying on her back playing with kitty. It seemed to make her more into the BJ. Jay finally went on then Cg, mish then to doggy where it is impossible to not finish in that view with her.
-
11-19-19 20:03 #6695Senior Member

Posts: 424I too had the pleasure of M1 L company recently
I had not managed to see her in almost 6 months. But finally managed to get my schedule synched up with hers. She opened the door and I immediately said to myself, "Why did I wait so long?
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
She is a beautiful young woman. And sexier than you could reasonably hope for. I am so comfortable with her, our time together drifts from hugging to kissing to DATY to BBBJ to. Well honestly, she usually finishes me right there. I have NEVER experienced her combined sensuality and sexuality in one session with anyone else. She presses all my buttons despite the fact that I have been seeing her for over 5 years. That to me is amazing!
-
11-19-19 15:01 #6694Senior Member

Posts: 532Cherisha Starr?
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 14:35 #6693Senior Member

Posts: 88I would love to see her.
Originally Posted by OrlandoFunTime
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 14:02 #6692Senior Member

Posts: 998Awesome review.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
Do you have contact info and pics?












Reply With Quote





