Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 583 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 8733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1368

    Kat. Big Booty Sicilian

    Any intel on her? She's been posting with another provider lately.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-9251/1/450069

  2. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by CtFlirt81  [View Original Post]
    If memory serves *the photos were of a blonde, white woman, mid twenties, wearing a pink thong. Photos were of her bending over a bed, lying on the bed with her legs up and a mirror selfie where she covered her face with her phone.
    Awe man. Yeah all her ads are down. I'm glad because maybe they gave up but I wish you could see the ads. She was a redhead and closer to twenty I would say but you're right about the pictures w the mirror and such. I'll keep an eye out.

  3. #1366

  4. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Ads down, any info like name, description, location?
    If memory serves —*the photos were of a blonde, white woman, mid twenties, wearing a pink thong. Photos were of her bending over a bed, lying on the bed with her legs up and a mirror selfie where she covered her face with her phone.

  5. #1364
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Guys.

    This one is still posting. One of our monger friends contacted me and told me it's a set-up. Especially when you consider where she is. Anyway. Watch yourselves with this one. She's a rip off. Takes the money and the bf comes knocking.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/632249122592
    Ads down, any info like name, description, location?

  6. #1363
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    She may be legit. Unless she wants to pull some "deposit required" bullshit. She knows what she's worth. But $500 is a bit too rich for me.
    No seems weird, every time I ask a question I get a price list.

  7. #1362

    Any info? The Italian princess


  8. #1361

    Any info on her? New location; TheItalianPrincess* is in Shelton

    Hey guys,

    Just wondering if anyone had any info on her.

    New location; TheItalianPrincess* is in Shelton.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/574004757034

  9. #1360

    Update

    Guys.

    This one is still posting. One of our monger friends contacted me and told me it's a set-up. Especially when you consider where she is. Anyway. Watch yourselves with this one. She's a rip off. Takes the money and the bf comes knocking.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/632249122592

  10. #1359

    Lily

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...h/835811644360

    Has anyone tried or have reviews.

  11. #1358

    It's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Avojo1  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, any info on Bruna? Feel free to pm me.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/533660967082
    She has ads in multiple places a the same time. I texted anyway trying to see what city she was in. Wanted me to fill out some online form she sent a link to before she would talk about the details. To fishy for me.

  12. #1357

    Bruna

    Hey gents, any info on Bruna? Feel free to pm me.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/533660967082

  13. #1356

    Scam

    This is a scam. One of those as soon as you're in the room the bf comes banging and screaming. Be careful out there. Got this info from a reliable friend.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...u/233549088772

  14. #1355

    Bianca is Krystal

    I know she has been a hot topic of late in the Bridgeport thread so guys be careful this is actually Krystal using fake pics I set up a date as it was local and something new to try with a full menu when she told me location it was the Sunnyside I told her I would only meet her for car date not there she said ok for 50 so I pulled in 10 min before I was supposed to be there parked off to the side and low and behold Krystal comes down to lobby dressed in what Bianca said she would be wearing I texted her and told her to walk out to corner to be sure and she looked at her phone in plain view and walked over to the corner so be careful she is using fake ads after looking it up I realized Bianca ads are usually right after Krystals ads in both Bpt and New Haven sections so beware all may be a set up to get robbed or worse you can catch something oh and by the way she looks like she was in bad shape too. I had to sit there like 20 minutes till she went back up to her room then I left quickly. Stay Safe Everyone.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...d/746082513669

  15. #1354

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 500 an hr.
    She may be legit. Unless she wants to pull some "deposit required" bullshit. She knows what she's worth. But $500 is a bit too rich for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape