Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 10966
-
11-23-19 12:08 #2401Senior Member

Posts: 257Guys, don't get me wrong, I'm not spending more time than needed on this kind of girls. I just got annoyed by the idea that some guy would pay to just hang out with them. Although I agree this is probably BS, and I told her that most probably her friends are lying to her.
-
11-23-19 11:40 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 239Here in Upstate NY, we currently have a huge number of college girls that have joined SA in the last 2 weeks. Of course, they joined cause their friends told them about big money and no sex. I agree, its BS. One girl just asked me "would you be willing to meet and talk a few times". I told her "sure, but no gift, I'll buy the coffee. ". One girl who tagged "platonic" told me "that's not what I'm looking for" when I explained to her what platonic meant haha.
Originally Posted by KevinCalormis
[View Original Post]
The other thing I have found is the large percentage (I'm guessing 40% of the newbies here) of black and mixed girls on SA. On the Reddit sugarlifestyle subreddit, there is a lot of talk that black and mixed girls are of less interest to many guys on SA to be SBs, these statements are from the girls themselves. I myself had a very dark skinned SB for a year that told me she just could not find an SD cause of her color. Well, I have no prejudice in that regard. I do love the contrast in bed hehehe. What do you guys think about that? Just reiterating what I continue to read on other websites. If this is true, could be lots of girls ripe for the picking (or screwing as it is). I have 4 that I'm chatting with currently and supposed to meet a beautiful brown, tiny 23 year old on Monday for intimate fun.
GG.
-
11-23-19 11:27 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 217The actual fuck is you are conversing with a young broad
"all her friends" is a complete load of shit; however there are some cases of a guy paying a meet and greet and not continuing.
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
I'm lurking from California, but I was living in S. Florida and a girl I knew used SA to find a boyfriend; she was offered like $900 to drive down to Miami to meet a guy. She said that the guy didn't like her looks in person (of course; she posted pictures from 15 years ago). I consider this guy like Bigfoot riding on a unicorn; very rare in the wild.
As others said, it's pointless to argue facts; you are offering cash for pussy and if she wants it she can see you and talk about it.
All girls will fuck a guy at the first meet IF she likes him enough; others are like bringing horses to water, maybe they won't drink, but change their minds.
Money is perceived very differently by females; cash is an actual aphrodisiac to them. If they know you have it ready, they get hot for you indirectly.
-
11-23-19 10:36 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 502Her friends don't have platonic arrangements. They are lying to her, or more likely she is lying to you. With these girls, I just tell them flat out I am looking for intimacy and if they ever change their mind I am interested. 70% end up deleting their seeking profiles, but the ones that don't end up contacting me in a few weeks or more after they realize exactly what this site is about and get comfortable with the idea.
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
I have not found the "platonic" tag to have any correlation to their willingness to put out. It's often a cover if someone they know discovers their profile, or it's an indication that if some schlep is willing to pay for platonic they will do that LOL. When they write it in their bio, they usually mean it, even so I often contact them and make an offer if they are to my liking.
I go for young, preferably 18-19 but up to 22 and usually hit them up when they are new to the site. These girls often need some time to get used to the idea of selling their p****. A couple weeks on SeekingArrangment getting offered $100 for cardate anal by fat retired gym teachers and I start to look like a gentleman to them haha.
I never pursue the platonic ones that hard, just let them know if they change their mind or need cash I am happy to defile them haha.
-
11-23-19 10:12 #2397Senior Member

Posts: 35Con Job
Her friends are lying to her. They don't want her to know what they do behind closed doors. This way they can look very innocent. When they aren't really. Not that that is anything wrong with not being innocent. .
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 09:05 #2396Senior Member

Posts: 381It's a thing. You can usually weed out the ones looking for platonic through something they say in their profile. I find that almost none of the women above the age of 25 are looking for that. To each his own, but platonic with a 22-year old seems like an amazing waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 07:00 #2395Senior Member

Posts: 702I used to get annoyed. . . Still do once in a while. . . But it's not worth it. Block; delete; move on with your life. Once you block them and delete the messages, they are gone from your existence and the annoyance can dissipate. At least that works for me.
Originally Posted by Hyperion11
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-19 21:44 #2394Senior Member

Posts: 257Platonic arrangement
Today I really got annoyed.
I was talking to this girl and she tells me she wants a platonic arrangement and that all her friends have SDs that are not interested in sex. I say I doubt it, she says she met them and it's true, they just want to hangout with young girls to feel younger.
What the actual fuck?!
-
11-22-19 15:43 #2393Senior Member

Posts: 87I agree. Going up rates is a dealbreaker to me.
Time was, it was a universal practice for whatever girl you saw to keep you "grandfathered" in at her old rate. Now I see these girls advertising, "See me now before my rates go up in December!
If anything, older customers are better. The girls know they can trust them. They don't have to spend time screening, etc.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 13:49 #2392Senior Member

Posts: 31The third one will hit you up out of the blue asking you to send money. It's always a phone being shut off, a medical issue or a prescription that is needed. I have only texted with her, no voice communication. She does come across as unstable when she is requesting money.
Originally Posted by JamesWoods
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-19 11:24 #2391Senior Member

Posts: 82SA Finds of the day
Howdy All,
Some of my finds of the day. Thought I would share:
https://www.seeking.com/member/66956...f-1e15e02cb084 - strawberrykiwi1991 - Seems like a pro. Wanted to meet right now, anywhere.
https://www.seeking.com/member/d73db...5-b92e6c917a7e - reeree12 - Seems nice, eager to meet, but in a shitty section of Worcester. I am afraid to commit to a meet.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8ae52...2-70ae8a94c347 - KaLi_xXx. Very friendly, sought me out. We chatted, but she was hustling for a meet today. Seemed a little desperate.
If you have any thoughts please share!
JW.
-
11-19-19 10:15 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 3748I don't know--everybody has their own price range and preferences, I guess. But the precious few times that any hoes who I'd already inseminated several times raised their rates on me, I never went back to them again.
Originally Posted by Bran001
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 07:52 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 702I have one regular who hosts for 3, and one for 2. But the one for 2 is just an fwb I found on CL long ago; for her the $ is just a little kink.
Originally Posted by Joe1223
[View Original Post]
We all have our views, but I do believe you're right that in today's market, 3 for someone who can host, allows me to shower afterwards, keeps a very clean apartment, BBFSCIM etc, is pretty good "value. " I keep returning to her for 3 because it works for me. We started at 2 a few years ago but she asked for the 'raise' and it was reasonable to me.
-
11-14-19 20:34 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 932My ATF located south of Boston
You posted about it in SA got any more details? I'm late 30's so I might be too young but the price sounds right.
-
11-13-19 17:59 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 602Unsearchable
So, first off this is a general question and for personal reasons I am not sharing a link.
We know that SA has some glitches (if a girl has her profile set to hide activity, if you have her in your favorites folder and she just logged in she appears at the top of the list meaning she is online. Her status reads hidden but the system stumbles here). Anyway, how is it possible for a girl to have an active profile that is viewable by a link but she is completely unsearchable using different methods. I mean that if I type in her profile name in the text search, set a 1000 mile radius I get zero results. If I narrow things to a small age window, location, ethnicity, same thing zero results.
I also had two buddies go thru the same exercise, profile link led them to her but they too obtained zero results when searching. I am more curious than anything on this one and personally I guess it doesn't matter but not sure how its possible.










Reply With Quote






