Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 572 of 731 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 622 672 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2391

    SA Finds of the day

    Howdy All,

    Some of my finds of the day. Thought I would share:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/66956...f-1e15e02cb084 - strawberrykiwi1991 - Seems like a pro. Wanted to meet right now, anywhere.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/d73db...5-b92e6c917a7e - reeree12 - Seems nice, eager to meet, but in a shitty section of Worcester. I am afraid to commit to a meet.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8ae52...2-70ae8a94c347 - KaLi_xXx. Very friendly, sought me out. We chatted, but she was hustling for a meet today. Seemed a little desperate.

    If you have any thoughts please share!

    JW.

  2. #2390
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    I have one regular who hosts for 3, and one for 2. But the one for 2 is just an fwb I found on CL long ago; for her the $ is just a little kink.

    We all have our views, but I do believe you're right that in today's market, 3 for someone who can host, allows me to shower afterwards, keeps a very clean apartment, BBFSCIM etc, is pretty good "value. " I keep returning to her for 3 because it works for me. We started at 2 a few years ago but she asked for the 'raise' and it was reasonable to me.
    I don't know--everybody has their own price range and preferences, I guess. But the precious few times that any hoes who I'd already inseminated several times raised their rates on me, I never went back to them again.

  3. #2389
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I agree for my personal taste. But even more frustrating is that they are getting $300!! This is a typical example of GPS and the mongers feeding it. I consider myself lucky to have a slim, young, smoking hot, BBFSCIM, total GFE open to anal and who can host for $300. I was reluctant to go that high but as the market is completely over priced and the quality is just not there, I succumbed to the 300. The bonus is she is a civilian I scored from FB and has never played in this world, so to me she is Gold Plated. LOL.
    I have one regular who hosts for 3, and one for 2. But the one for 2 is just an fwb I found on CL long ago; for her the $ is just a little kink.

    We all have our views, but I do believe you're right that in today's market, 3 for someone who can host, allows me to shower afterwards, keeps a very clean apartment, BBFSCIM etc, is pretty good "value. " I keep returning to her for 3 because it works for me. We started at 2 a few years ago but she asked for the 'raise' and it was reasonable to me.

  4. #2388

    My ATF located south of Boston

    You posted about it in SA got any more details? I'm late 30's so I might be too young but the price sounds right.

  5. #2387

    Unsearchable

    So, first off this is a general question and for personal reasons I am not sharing a link.

    We know that SA has some glitches (if a girl has her profile set to hide activity, if you have her in your favorites folder and she just logged in she appears at the top of the list meaning she is online. Her status reads hidden but the system stumbles here). Anyway, how is it possible for a girl to have an active profile that is viewable by a link but she is completely unsearchable using different methods. I mean that if I type in her profile name in the text search, set a 1000 mile radius I get zero results. If I narrow things to a small age window, location, ethnicity, same thing zero results.

    I also had two buddies go thru the same exercise, profile link led them to her but they too obtained zero results when searching. I am more curious than anything on this one and personally I guess it doesn't matter but not sure how its possible.

  6. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1223  [View Original Post]
    I agree for my personal taste. But even more frustrating is that they are getting $300!! This is a typical example of GPS and the mongers feeding it. I consider myself lucky to have a slim, young, smoking hot, BBFSCIM, total GFE open to anal and who can host for $300. I was reluctant to go that high but as the market is completely over priced and the quality is just not there, I succumbed to the 300. The bonus is she is a civilian I scored from FB and has never played in this world, so to me she is Gold Plated. LOL.
    Thanks for the feedback and why not share the find?

    To be clear, I wasn't saying they don't do anal, I just don't know because I'm not into it but for each his own and fine if you are. I'm just not able to comment on whether it's available.

    The link I posted was the one north of Boston. I consider her a "gem" because she's a civilian, meetings are untimed, all activities are bareback with MSOG, and price is negotiable. You can probably get her for 200 or 250.

    My ATF located south of Boston, I did not post her link, is an attractive spinner with wavy blond hair, well proportioned body, and provides hours (plural) of play with no limits on what I want other than FS has to be covered. I'm older and for me she's a dream find. She has a regular full-time job, very low volume and I believe she doesn't see guys younger than 40. Well worth the 300. PM me if you want more details.

  7. #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSweeter  [View Original Post]
    The gentleman that says he can't find a UTR. Well, the people using SA are paying $90 / month to get their leads, UTR, NSA's, and FWB's. Etc.

    I like SA but it costs money and time.

    Anyway, I am offering up a UTR named LOLA who lives on the North Shore and I drove 1 1/2 hours to get to see her. (Malden).

    She is a very calm and nice lady and good company. Too far for me to drive again.

    Here are her photos. Because I am trying to regulate the situation as a favor, PM me for the phone number. I'll try to get back quickly.

    Or if you are an SA user, use the link and contact her directly.

    She is willing to meet you. She needs support and being treated nicely whether you take her out for a meal and drinks or bring in take out and drinks..
    Thanks to those who commented about more recent visits. Took one for the team. I do not recommend, will not repeat, and suggest others who may be considering to pass.

    Pros: Seems nice as others commented and that's the best I can say about her but the "nice factor" is far outweighed by the cons. Very safe location. Cover optional.

    Cons: Roommate that stayed in the bedroom, we were confined to the couch. Apt had smoke odor the clothes absorbed even for the short time I was there. Fairly heavier and older than appears in pics. Should have left but it was a long ride and the little head ruled. It was a mistake to stay. Showed no emotion, mechanical, she made no effort and did nothing other than lay there. Put her clothes back on immediately after I popped. Overall lousy experience.

  8. #2384
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    To eschew own but I don't see a gem in that link LOL.
    I agree for my personal taste. But even more frustrating is that they are getting $300!! This is a typical example of GPS and the mongers feeding it. I consider myself lucky to have a slim, young, smoking hot, BBFSCIM, total GFE open to anal and who can host for $300. I was reluctant to go that high but as the market is completely over priced and the quality is just not there, I succumbed to the 300. The bonus is she is a civilian I scored from FB and has never played in this world, so to me she is Gold Plated. LOL.

  9. #2383
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Two hidden gems, one north of Boston and one south. Both are single moms with kids at home which means they can't host. Both in the upper end of their mid-forties and better than most thirty somethings I've been with. Very GFE and open to most things although I don't know about anal, to each his own just not for me. Both low volume and have real jobs which means you need some patience when it comes to scheduling. Neither is a professional escort. Not clock watchers, you can take your time and MSOG.

    The one north of Boston is in the Woburn / Wilmington area. Cover was never discussed, I went ahead without one and met no objection. Price negotiable. Here is the link to her SA profile:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0fc9a...e-94a7ec463063

    The one south of Boston is an attractive spinner slightly thick in all the right places. Dedham / Norwood area and she's open to traveling a reasonable distance. Cover mandatory only for FS, not used otherwise. 300 not negotiable. This is my ATF who I see as often as practical. PM me for more.
    To eschew own but I don't see a gem in that link LOL.

  10. #2382

    Back in the bowl after a long hiatus

    Wow, just wow.

    Scammers as far as the eye can see. LOL.

    Between girls that expect a gift before the first meet, the ones who want to be paid just to eat dinner, or plain old GPS, it's a shit-show out there. There are gems but the work to dig them out is herculean!

  11. #2381

    Two hidden SA gems, one bare back

    Two hidden gems, one north of Boston and one south. Both are single moms with kids at home which means they can't host. Both in the upper end of their mid-forties and better than most thirty somethings I've been with. Very GFE and open to most things although I don't know about anal, to each his own just not for me. Both low volume and have real jobs which means you need some patience when it comes to scheduling. Neither is a professional escort. Not clock watchers, you can take your time and MSOG.

    The one north of Boston is in the Woburn / Wilmington area. Cover was never discussed, I went ahead without one and met no objection. Price negotiable. Here is the link to her SA profile:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0fc9a...e-94a7ec463063

    The one south of Boston is an attractive spinner slightly thick in all the right places. Dedham / Norwood area and she's open to traveling a reasonable distance. Cover mandatory only for FS, not used otherwise. 300 not negotiable. This is my ATF who I see as often as practical. PM me for more.

  12. #2380
    Quote Originally Posted by ClMike01  [View Original Post]
    I saw her awhile ago. She doesn't work so that frees up her schedule. Last I knew she didn't host. When I saw her it was just for oral but it was pretty amazing. I would repeat if she was closer.
    I saw her when she first joined SA. A very nice lady. Definitely older than 'late 40's' -- her profile says 50 and I'd say mid-50's? Very nice, just not so much my type so I did not repeat.

  13. #2379
    Quote Originally Posted by HounDog3  [View Original Post]
    Please excuse the double post here and the Escort thread but the original was posted on both as well. This is from 6-17-18. Any more recent reports? Wondering why she's available almost anytime with those pics and the reasonable, at least for me, price point. Has me thinking there may be an issue to be wary of?
    I saw her awhile ago. She doesn't work so that frees up her schedule. Last I knew she didn't host. When I saw her it was just for oral but it was pretty amazing. I would repeat if she was closer.

  14. #2378

    Any more recent report

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulSweeter  [View Original Post]
    The gentleman that says he can't find a UTR. Well, the people using SA are paying $90 / month to get their leads, UTR, NSA's, and FWB's. Etc.

    I like SA but it costs money and time.

    Anyway, I am offering up a UTR named LOLA who lives on the North Shore and I drove 1 1/2 hours to get to see her. (Malden).

    She is a very calm and nice lady and good company. Too far for me to drive again.

    Here are her photos. Because I am trying to regulate the situation as a favor, PM me for the phone number. I'll try to get back quickly.

    Or if you are an SA user, use the link and contact her directly.

    She is willing to meet you. She needs support and being treated nicely whether you take her out for a meal and drinks or bring in take out and drinks.

    So, below are photos, she is late 40's. Has a little more weight on her than these photos. She will host.

    Be nice to her and she'll be nice to you.

    SA link:

    https://www.seekingarrangement.com/m...c-95248afc227e

    Good Luck. P.S.
    Please excuse the double post here and the Escort thread but the original was posted on both as well. This is from 6-17-18. Any more recent reports? Wondering why she's available almost anytime with those pics and the reasonable, at least for me, price point. Has me thinking there may be an issue to be wary of?

  15. #2377
    I was suppose to see this girl and we agreed but she said she was busy and will tell me when she is available. Forward 2 weeks later, Well what do you know she wants me to cashapp her first. I can't put the link cause I already deactivated my account. Her name on there was amourrbaby. Unless she changed it, not surprised she's a scammer cause she also has multiple locations on there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape