Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7779
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulKolman  [View Original Post]
    I saw her again today. She was even better than last time. Here BBBJ are amazing. Everything is on the menu except her belly button.
    Link please.

  2. #7778

    Bella

    I saw her again today. She was even better than last time. Here BBBJ are amazing. Everything is on the menu except her belly button.

  3. #7777

    Falls lady

    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I haven't seen her in years. Too many rules. Wallet friendly. She can get the job done but there are better options. Yes. She does have MS.
    I did post a review of this one a few weeks ago. It was my worst experience ever.

  4. #7776

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by RerdNeck1969  [View Original Post]
    Did an in call in Menomonee Falls. Stated her name was Lexi. Started with back rub that was poor at best. BBBJ very amateur. She started on top fake moans. Then her on bottom, dead fish. Got frustrated and said I was done. She talked about she has MS. Never repeat.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/amazing...56045-37580965
    Wow. I haven't seen her in years. Too many rules. Wallet friendly. She can get the job done but there are better options. Yes. She does have MS.

  5. #7775

    Amy

    Pics on her post are outdated. She advertises being 25 yo, but she is almost double that. Was not attracted to her at all. Should have walked away. Will not repeat.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...r/213346891642

  6. #7774
    Quote Originally Posted by Whynotme2008  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this asian gal? Didn't find a report here when I searched.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...b/190769115805
    Yes but PM me before you go to see her.

  7. #7773

    Ari

    Any one seen this asian gal? Didn't find a report here when I searched.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...b/190769115805

  8. #7772

    What happened to the market

    What happened to the market. What happened to all the girls.

    Now that's backpage is down and CL is down where is everyone at.

  9. #7771
    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    Is Hillary here early for the DNC convention?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/462011677744
    Will Katie Hill be there? 🤞.

    I need some more of those cellphone pics.

  10. #7770

    Sexy Ryan is a rip off

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...u/646578888814

    I must say I am probably much pickier than most but I guess I feel the engage has to click and if there are to many turn offs, I just can't perform and would rather simply save the cash and SS.

    I met with this one because after looking at the sexy pics and talking to her on the phone (she talked a lot about the fact that satisfaction was her biggest goal) she seemed like a keeper.

    She asked me what my budget was (I hate it when they don't simply lay out a specific number). I said 150 and she seemed truly excited with that and rattled off a whole list of services this would get me I showed up at what she described as a nice house in a nice subdivision which was far from the truth. I was not impressed walking in the door, told her I was short. Only had 120. She said that was fine. Asked me to get comfortable and yet she made no effort to get comfortable. I pressed and she said at 120, I simply paid for a quickie. WTF. I was pissed.

    No more negotiations, My mind was not into it anymore and I just walked out.

    She is something. Stay away.

    She also does not look anything like her pics.

  11. #7769

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Jaeda? I miss her so much.

    On a serious note. Tipping? Does anyone tip? I typically don't unless it's a repeat and I really like her. For example I was a regular with Lexy from CG and her and I just were into each other. I'm sure it was more me than her (of course). But I just really enjoyed my times with her and I would throw her some extra greenbacks for her time. But for the most part I kinda don't believe in it. It's not like this is taxed or anything. It's bills that go right into her pocketbook. Opinions?
    I'll weigh in. Depends on the provider. If she did a really good job, with a good attitude, and I'm 100% sure I want to see them again, sure I throw them a tip. In the case of SW's it's especially effective. Offer to run them through a McDonalds drive thru. All their money goes to dope, they never turn down food. They usually start looking at the Dollar Menu but I tell them to get what they want. Usually costs me $7 or $8, but do that twice and they'll throw themselves in front of your car when they see you on the loop. I've had SW's walk past 2 cars trying to scoop them to get to mine.

    Escorts are a little tougher. They have to be REALLY good and have a lot going for them, but if an extra 20 helps them remember me the next time I call and maybe opens to menu a little more it's worth it to me.

  12. #7768

    Mistaker in Falls

    Did an in call in Menomonee Falls. Stated her name was Lexi. Started with back rub that was poor at best. BBBJ very amateur. She started on top fake moans. Then her on bottom, dead fish. Got frustrated and said I was done. She talked about she has MS. Never repeat.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/amazing...56045-37580965

  13. #7767

    Hillary?

    Is Hillary here early for the DNC convention?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...n/462011677744

  14. #7766
    "20 HornyBald341.

    Any info greatly appreciated thanks HB.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/769149350564".

    Saw her once, will see her again. See my review #7381 and another member's. #7427.

  15. #7765

    Info needed

    Any info greatly appreciated thanks HB.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/769149350564

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape