Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 667 of 735 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 717 ... LastLast
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 11011
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerAction  [View Original Post]
    Finally met Joy yesterday. Looks mid-life 20's with amazing body and awesome boobs. She truly took care of me for entire session.

    Sensual BBBJ including DT. Tried several position, my favorite doggy and cowgirl.

    Definitely worth $$$ to visit and repeat again.

    https://kbeautypops.com/models/joy-seattle-escort/
    I too can confirm this. Joy amazing, True GFE. I would also add that this agency didn't attempt to put me thru any extra bullshit screening. I still think $$ 5/ hr is outrageous, and Joy was the first time I ever paid that much, but for the first time in a while I felt no buyers remorse at all. I just wish I had another TreeFiddy!

  2. #1020
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFranz46  [View Original Post]
    When was the last time you seen her? She hasn't been posting on * at all. Last time I checked she was with her duo partner Aaliyah143 rose?
    Maybe a year and half ago.

  3. #1019
    Quote Originally Posted by NinoSugar  [View Original Post]
    Same issue with me for lea. Most unenthusiastic BBBJ I ever got if you want to call it that.
    When was the last time you seen her? She hasn't been posting on * at all. Last time I checked she was with her duo partner Aaliyah143 rose?

  4. #1018
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Another anti-size queen.

    Refused to even attempt cowgirl and gave me the worst BJ I've ever had, she just spat lightly on my tip repeatedly and only sucked the head of my dick.

    Really sexy spinner body though and she did let me give her a facial which was a bonus.
    Hi there I am planning to see her! If she is a anti size queen. How big is her limit? We are talking for a few days now to meet up. I just want to know her size limits? Thank you.

  5. #1017

    Aria Pleasures

    Sorry, different Aria.

  6. #1016

    Ariapleasures

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-ariapleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by MovieSpaceman  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to her ad. I knew an Aria who was beautiful and great company.

  7. #1015

    Aria Pleasures

    Do you have a link to her ad. I knew an Aria who was beautiful and great company.

  8. #1014

    Do you have a link to her ad

    Do you have a link to her ad. I knew an Aria who was beautiful and great company.

  9. #1013
    I have a lot of Asian girls I had drunk one nighters from the clubs in downtown seattle with the past 2 years, I have 3 bikini barista vids but they're short vids, and some old vids with a few pros on the board (mesmerizing maria, vanity lane, Shasta, Keiki, mila69, and a few more I don't know the names anymore they are old old vids tho like 3-5 years ago. My most recent video was with Angela last week but I think everyone has a vid or pic with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Who do you have?

  10. #1012

    Aria Pleasures

    Looking for an honest description, weight, attractive, enjoyable to hang with? I don't need BBFS but other GFE preferred. Her picture always infers IMO a possibly very attractive lady? Pm or post, your choice. Thanks in advance, jr.

  11. #1011
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful face and had flowing curly hair when I saw her.

    Gorgeous skin tone and body shape, ass is incredible. Comparable to Exotic Raine's.

    Unfortunately the session was really rushed. I had hardly been there five minutes before she said "I need you to cum for me", it wasn't in a sexy way either, she sounded irritated and demanding which made me uncomfortable.
    I've had the same experience with her. She's not really my type as far as looks but the session was crap, weak CBJ, no daty, no energy and was rushing me through the whole time even when I was dressing. Kept hounding on me to leave her a review on tna the entire time too even texting me like ten minutes after I left to post it. Def will not repeat.

  12. #1010

    Selinaalovee

    Beautiful face and had flowing curly hair when I saw her.

    Gorgeous skin tone and body shape, ass is incredible. Comparable to Exotic Raine's.

    Unfortunately the session was really rushed. I had hardly been there five minutes before she said "I need you to cum for me", it wasn't in a sexy way either, she sounded irritated and demanding which made me uncomfortable.

  13. #1009

    Tiffinay_Sweets

    If I could have one out of state provider relocate to WA permanently it would be her.

    Beautiful face, mocha skin, amazing ass.

    Hoping she makes it back up here one day.

  14. #1008

    Destineybaby

    Quote Originally Posted by LeftEye  [View Original Post]
    Sexy slender frame and a beautiful complexion.

    Pussy is super tight and she got uncomfortable at times in doggy but she took it like a champ.

    Would see her more but she hardly ever gets incalls and is based in Tacoma which is too far for me.
    Agree, wish she had IC I would be a regular. Very sweet lady in person. Super safe.

  15. #1007

    Destineybabee

    Sexy slender frame and a beautiful complexion.

    Pussy is super tight and she got uncomfortable at times in doggy but she took it like a champ.

    Would see her more but she hardly ever gets incalls and is based in Tacoma which is too far for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape