Thread: WYP, SA, and other SD sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 7897
-
11-15-19 09:48 #3427Senior Member

Posts: 163Thank you, very useful information!
Originally Posted by FunForDevils
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 09:05 #3426Senior Member

Posts: 123YourBlue-EyedBlonde. GPS
https://www.seeking.com/member/05eff...6-90da95dfa819
Chatted with this one few weeks ago and she quotes 7. 00 and willing to negotiate. I was like I am in range of 2. 5 and she is way too high.
Departed with no hard feelings. Hate those idiots paying these GPS chicks such a high price.
-
11-15-19 08:55 #3425Senior Member

Posts: 123GradeAmixedChick
She is a PRO. She sent me messages couple of times and over texting sent me some pics but I quoted 1. 5 for hr. And she agreed to it.
Originally Posted by Mazvid
[View Original Post]
But I did not meet her as I got another SB with 9 in looks that time so I chose the better option. Hopes this helps.
BBBJ, CFS on menu don't know if she is good GFE or not as I did not see her.
-
11-14-19 20:51 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 163First time on SA
Decided to give this a try and quickly got a message from GradeAmixedChick (https://www.seeking.com/member/0427d...5-2908750a09d3).
Maybe 5 messages in she tell me her donation is $250. She couldn't host but she suggested two different places that do rooms by the hr (el rich, turf motel). She told me she could meet tonight.
Anyways, it was all a bit too quick for me and I decided to slow down. Have any of you met her?
We did not go into specifics but she was asked "you like shaved or not shaved" and then she got a bit disappointed that I flaked on her.
-
11-14-19 20:20 #3423Senior Member

Posts: 237Yea
Yea she accept that rate and wanted me to since 500 pictures I was like fuck that lonley ass girls jack the site and turned it to the dating site. I swear they must have a union or some shit because all them say the same shit if its not 500-1000 pictures its " I do not have sex on the first meet" That was the craziest 2 months on SA.
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 06:33 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 138LOL that's funny. Did she accept that rate? Isn't that the standard rate?
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 22:22 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 237She messaged me first so when they do that its $100-$200
She messaged me first so when they do that its $100-$200 she is lucky I'm not paying for that site until I get 99 messages. And, she mostly is looking for a boyfriend and they get mad when you break it down like no boyfriend is going to pay you he may give you a ride to your 9 to 5 job like WTF then they want to be entertained I'm not making your ass laugh you do not have no one in your life to do that shit take the money pay your rent, car loan or insurance lord jesus LOL.
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 17:52 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 1626I usually discuss these questions only when I meet her in person. That is the safest way instead of asking in chat or text.
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 14:42 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 138Sometimes I ask where they prefer me to finish. Normally try to wait till text or kik tho.
Originally Posted by LostSoul
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 13:28 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 124Questions / Key Words
I usually mention "Intimate Meet-ups" in the first few messages, and after a few conversations ask, if they're on birth control. That usually kicks off an interesting discussion. You can always wait til you are in the FC and pull the old "I don't have protection". I would say that is the most successful approach. I know a lot of guys on here do different things, but I've noticed every girl on here is sooo different and you just have to go with your gut.
Sometimes (if the vibe is right) I am just straight forward and ask "can I cum inside of you" ? Hahahaha That also kicks off an interesting discussion. Most girls get really offended, but a few will bite.
Originally Posted by LostSoul
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 12:40 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 133How do you ask
I tell girls clearly that I'm on SA for sex but never able to list all the acts explicilty. At-least not until we are in FC. Do you guys ask straight for CIM, CIP, BBFS before you even meet? And girls have no problem answering it?
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 11:33 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 124Wow!
These girls are crazy! Or they are actually getting what they are asking. LOL.
This girl also quoted 5, then texted me a full-body pic. She looks like Tattoo (from Fantasy Island) with boobs!
https://www.seeking.com/member/0f7ae...d-d5ff4d991308
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 10:42 #3415Senior Member

Posts: 138I laughed at her when she said that amount LOL.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 09:11 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 487Please
Please don't give these women five bills.
Originally Posted by Matt410
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 06:42 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 138She wants 500 each time, lmfao. Cim but no cip.
Originally Posted by Rick07
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






