Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by Fahq1
  1. #3412

    My bad LOL

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e8639...b-84affacb3191

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    You posted a link to your inbox clown.

  2. #3411
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    See can anyone get her she as some Ass buy hey.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-9097b0b9f8ba
    You posted a link to your inbox clown.

  3. #3410
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamCatching  [View Original Post]
    Greetings I wanted to seek some wisdom on the dilemma of the hosting situation.

    I have a potential but the problem is that we both can't host due to roommate and private situations. Normally I would book a cheap motel but I hate the idea of booking and going through all that work only to have a flake. I tend to be busy so I would like to try to cut down the whole process between the messaging to the intimacy. I was considering car dates but I have to ask the experienced ones how does one accomplish that. Is it best to go on a few non intimate dates and bring it up or should it be best to just be straightforward and run the risk of being ghosted.

    If you have any wisdom you are also free to PM me.

    Thanks and stay safe everyone Mahalo.
    Car dates are fun. Probably for younger guys with younger girls. Of the 4-5 girls that I had car dates with their age ranged from 18-22. It's more the thrill than anything. Also for 30 mins-1 hr vs getting a hotel. I normally have girls that stay few hrs to overnights when I use hotel. I usually request late meetings and they have to drive. Most of the time, the girls are too lazy to drive home. You can get 2-3 rounds in a night easily. Easily if they aren't high volume. For car dates, usually after dark in unlit neighborhoods or commercial areas. Turn the lights off the heat will fog up the windows. Oh please only car date if you got tinted windows LOL.

  4. #3409

    This one messaged me now that its my last month on SA oh well

    See can anyone get her she as some Ass buy hey.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...c-9097b0b9f8ba

  5. #3408
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlmoneys  [View Original Post]
    What gift card do you use?
    I go with Vanilla Visa, but like Dimples indicated pretty much any visa or mc gift card works. The main is to be sure and register it with the fake address and name. If you use your own then it defeats the whole purpose of avoiding the SA ban.

  6. #3407

    I agree with Funguy

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy570  [View Original Post]
    Never been a fan of car dates. Just seems like junky escort shit.

    I would meet her in person at a public place first. If things go well then book the hotel from your phone at the date. You can find a room close to anywhere last minute from 60 to 100 a night. If you can't afford that your probably shouldnent be trying to sugar date.
    Show up and get a feel for her.

    I always say, "so I want to keep hanging out, but I want private time with you, are you ok with that?" Between the vibe and the answer you'll know whether you should get a place.

    I've never done a car date. I think about a police officer catching me and how I can't explain that. Just not worth it. Maybe someone here can tell me how I should do the car thing LOL.

    Good luck!

  7. #3406
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamCatching  [View Original Post]
    Greetings I wanted to seek some wisdom on the dilemma of the hosting situation.

    I have a potential but the problem is that we both can't host due to roommate and private situations. Normally I would book a cheap motel but I hate the idea of booking and going through all that work only to have a flake. I tend to be busy so I would like to try to cut down the whole process between the messaging to the intimacy. I was considering car dates but I have to ask the experienced ones how does one accomplish that. Is it best to go on a few non intimate dates and bring it up or should it be best to just be straightforward and run the risk of being ghosted.

    If you have any wisdom you are also free to PM me.

    Thanks and stay safe everyone Mahalo.
    Never been a fan of car dates. Just seems like junky escort shit.

    I would meet her in person at a public place first. If things go well then book the hotel from your phone at the date. You can find a room close to anywhere last minute from 60 to 100 a night. If you can't afford that your probably shouldnent be trying to sugar date.

  8. #3405
    Greetings I wanted to seek some wisdom on the dilemma of the hosting situation.

    I have a potential but the problem is that we both can't host due to roommate and private situations. Normally I would book a cheap motel but I hate the idea of booking and going through all that work only to have a flake. I tend to be busy so I would like to try to cut down the whole process between the messaging to the intimacy. I was considering car dates but I have to ask the experienced ones how does one accomplish that. Is it best to go on a few non intimate dates and bring it up or should it be best to just be straightforward and run the risk of being ghosted.

    If you have any wisdom you are also free to PM me.

    Thanks and stay safe everyone Mahalo.

  9. #3404
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlmoneys  [View Original Post]
    What gift card do you use?
    You can use any Visa or mc gift card. Just make sure after you purchase it you go to the website on the back of the card and register your card # with a name / address / ph#. It can all be fake info. Just making sure the city you choose you have the actual zip code. You'll need that info to be accurate when you make the purchase on the SA website.

  10. #3403
    What gift card do you use?

    Quote Originally Posted by DCowboy77  [View Original Post]
    Hey at shock55.

    I was banned and had a devil of a time myself.

    I had luck with the following.

    1) New main pic that blocked out my face.

    2) Created the profile using a different phone (for me a work cell) but you can get a cheap monthly cellphone at Walmart, etc.

    3) Don't get onto the sight using your wifi network, use the cellphone network.

    4) Pay with the gift card and use a fake name and mailing address. I live in Maryland but am a dude from Nevada now.

    I've been back on about six months. I now log in with my wifi and use my laptop and personal cell again, no problems now that I broke through the initial security checks. I always renew with a gift card using the same fake name and address. So far. So good.

  11. #3402
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock55  [View Original Post]
    You most likely got banned. That's how they do it. I was on for over 2 years and one person reported me and they banned me. I haven't been able to get an account back. Tried everything, differnet email, different credit card, gift card, some how they always connect me and close my account. Gave up.

    They also sent me an email that they monitor the accounts and anyone even suspected of soliciting is reported to the police. I don't trust them.
    Hey at shock55.

    I was banned and had a devil of a time myself.

    I had luck with the following.

    1) New main pic that blocked out my face.

    2) Created the profile using a different phone (for me a work cell) but you can get a cheap monthly cellphone at Walmart, etc.

    3) Don't get onto the sight using your wifi network, use the cellphone network.

    4) Pay with the gift card and use a fake name and mailing address. I live in Maryland but am a dude from Nevada now.

    I've been back on about six months. I now log in with my wifi and use my laptop and personal cell again, no problems now that I broke through the initial security checks. I always renew with a gift card using the same fake name and address. So far. So good.

  12. #3401

    Lol

    She wants $400 and does not fuck on the first date. LMAO its like them girls have a union or some shit I'm going to start just showing up and saying we fucking are not LOL.


  13. #3400

    Anyway seen this one kinda cute nice ASS


  14. #3399

    New site

    Called 'whatsyourprice' for exact same purpose. Irony is that its the sister company of SA. I looked at it but didn't like the "credits" based subscription model.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor  [View Original Post]
    This whole SA thing is so funny. I like that the girls are quick to reply. I don't get that result at SecretBenefits. I've had great luck chatting with women on SA. Most of them I'm able to get into a kik conversation where we can talk specifics. I usually mention that my past "friends" were in the $. 50 to $$. 0 range. They expected scoff at that and bring the price to $500 a pop (or close to $3000/ mo). It's as if they all read the same 'how-to' manual. In the end, $600-800/ month is a good deal to have to bang an attractive guy 4-5 times. Someone should make a bidding site that pairs what a guy is willing to pay with what a girl is willing to accept. That would be awesome. A stock market for mongers.

  15. #3398
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick07  [View Original Post]
    That is what I'm saying I was fucking her almost every other day then she was getting mad because I could not meet she texted me saying " I cannot meet anymore so do not ask LOL" she wants to meet Sunday now but I'm no waiting for her true BBFSCIP all that.
    I need those digits lmfao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape