Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 8246
-
12-09-19 11:53 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 45Where to go?
I met a beautiful and sexy naughty MILF and took her to a strip club. She absolutely loved it and wants more. She got several intimate lap dances. The dancers were much more friendly and open dealing directly with her. I need referrals of Seattle strip clubs where the dancers give VIP service. What's the cover charge? Best days, and times to go? Etc. You can PM me as well.
-
12-05-19 08:01 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 443Can't
Just ask her. If she wants to see you, she won't be shy telling you so.
Originally Posted by EvilScout
[View Original Post]
-
12-04-19 17:58 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 119Monse outside the club?
Man the one day I'm able to try Pandora's and she wasn't there!
Can anyone please DM me her # or know if she even does work outside the club? Or does she ever work days on the weekends?
I have to experience this legendary mouth!
Thanks fellas.
ES.
-
11-30-19 02:13 #1688Regular Member

Posts: 9SODO Dreamgirls
Anyone ever have good experiences with Dani Black? Girl seems freaky.
-
11-29-19 18:11 #1687Senior Member

Posts: 371She's one of the nicest.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
I haven't had dances from her in a long time, but every time I go in she's still just as cool to me as ever. Somehow she's shielded from the usual bitterness that overtakes most longtime dancers.
-
11-24-19 09:40 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 443Monse Busy
She's a popular lady.
Originally Posted by FormulaOneFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 20:29 #1685Regular Member

Posts: 4She's busy every time I see her. LOL.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 18:41 #1684Banned Member

Posts: 171Yes she was.
Originally Posted by Millerlite1
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-19 15:33 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 153Monse
She was busy today. LOL.
-
11-23-19 00:36 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 153Monse
I got a nice deepthroat BBBJCIM from Monse today.
She told me she is going to be in Sat and Sunday. She needs to make some money ad she is giving out deals.
-
11-22-19 22:22 #1681Regular Member

Posts: 4Paid another visit to Pandora's this afternoon just around 4 pm. Probably 6-8 guys and similar number of women. Saw Martina and Entice, as well as a couple of other AA dancers, a thin white brunette lady with a tatoo on her stomach and nice looking fake breasts, and a couple of other ladies I don't really know. Oh and Monse. I've chatted with her before but never gotten any dances / service from her, but today was the day. She's quite the lady. Very passionate 'dance' to start off with, lots of good interplay, and for an older lady she's got a very decent body. Not a big fan of her fake tits. From the front they feel OK, but if you get to the underboob they're pretty hard. But I was there for her boobs alone LOL. After the dance she asked if I wanted more, and away we went. I was hoping to just learn french, but she taught me every language she knows.
A bit awkward as right as we got into things another guy and dancer plopped down in the adjacent couch back by the men's room entrance. Didn't interrupt anything but I'm sure if he was looking he got a decent show LOL.
-
11-15-19 00:31 #1680Regular Member

Posts: 4That was probably me LOL.
Originally Posted by RowdyYates
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 21:49 #1679Senior Member

Posts: 109Pandoras
So that was you I was in the other booth getting a handy from Entice.
Originally Posted by FormulaOneFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 19:40 #1678Regular Member

Posts: 4Yep, she's not the hottest lady there, but nice nonetheless.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
I stopped by this afternoon and she was there, along with entire, Martina, and a few others whose names I forget. Got a few dances from Martina since she was new to me.
-
11-14-19 13:15 #1677Senior Member

Posts: 160No
Definitely not, the booths have high sides and it's dark. Plus you'll have a hottie grinding on your dick and tits in your face if you're back there.
Originally Posted by BigRiver
[View Original Post]
You might get a glimpse of something when you're going to and from the back but I can't imagine it'd be much.
I'd check the adult theaters if watching is your thing.










Reply With Quote





