Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,211 to 18,225 of 40018
-
11-19-19 17:42 #21808Regular Member

Posts: 4Humboldt park Area?
Hello there! Looking for any decent well known and visited areas in humboldt park or anywhere in chicago really. New to the site and would appreciate the info with prices as well.
PM me?
-
11-18-19 13:51 #21807Senior Member

Posts: 57Are there still massage parlors on the east side? I'm talking about the Illinois town where PT's and the other strip joints are.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 00:48 #21806Senior Member

Posts: 685Walker333
Walker, please clear your inbox. Thanks!
-
11-18-19 00:30 #21805Regular Member

Posts: 18Downtown Recommendations
I work downtown near Millennium Park and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations of a place I could swing by either after work or maybe a quick lunch visit. Let me know or if you want to send a PM that's fine too.
-
11-17-19 17:02 #21804Senior Member

Posts: 231Relax on Cermak
Anybody been there lately? I walked past the other day and it looked like they had 2 new girls. , too bad I (haven't had the time to stop by. Any news?
-
11-17-19 14:50 #21803Senior Member

Posts: 626Did you see the Thai girl or the Singapore girl? Anybody else seen the Thai girl? Usually Thai girls have great service and great massage.
Originally Posted by Captain1954
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 18:08 #21802Senior Member

Posts: 231I went there last weekend. Nothing but massage there.
Originally Posted by GothBoi30
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 15:12 #21801Senior Member

Posts: 402At MT spa there is a girl that use to be at X. She has a better top than Shasha.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 15:03 #21800Senior Member

Posts: 788Exercise Spa
Exercise Spa in MP. Was there yesterday and Sheshe had a great pair with great nips.
Originally Posted by NikeSportsMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 12:45 #21799Senior Member

Posts: 193Asians
Whos got the best asian tits in town? I prefer them big as possible. Please reply! Or pm me.
-
11-15-19 11:04 #21798Senior Member

Posts: 166Pickle
Definitely hard is the word when discussing TS. I received the full 30 massage so time spent in TS room did not cut into the overall time I paid. Perhaps I should have watched the clock and flipped on my own. Perhaps I should have been more enthusiastic when in the TS room. Maybe maybe.
Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 18:46 #21797Senior Member

Posts: 227Versace
Can you leave happy? And if so, is the cost of extras on par with most other places?
Originally Posted by Monger5512
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 18:00 #21796Senior Member

Posts: 180TS was fun meaning what? If she is always pulling away and there is no flip at all, yeah, it's hard to recover from that. Could be that TS during a 30 meant time constraint, but this sounds like a pickle.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 15:38 #21795Senior Member

Posts: 166Like a good soldier TOFTT
Monday passed by new-ish joint on Milwaukee at Harts road. Nothing to be had. Older, lumpy ladies who go no where near the naughty bits. Walls do not go all the way up and no table shower.
Today visited River Grand and drew Helen. Took the half hour with table shower for. 6 Anyway the table shower was fun which led me to believe that good things were to come. Alas no go. Every time I caressed a leg or cheek she gently moved out of reach. No flip. I asked at the end if extras were available she say that's it. She is decent looking comparatively. Is there a hint that I can drop to assure her all is OK?
That is 2 strikes in 1 week. Man do I miss Singapore and Peking.
-
11-14-19 15:14 #21794Senior Member

Posts: 121Emerald
Thanks for the heads up!
Originally Posted by Rtyclp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






