Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 440 of 553 FirstFirst ... 340 390 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 490 540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 8286
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1701
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    She's a popular lady.
    She's one of the nicest.

    I haven't had dances from her in a long time, but every time I go in she's still just as cool to me as ever. Somehow she's shielded from the usual bitterness that overtakes most longtime dancers.

  2. #1700

    Monse Busy

    Quote Originally Posted by FormulaOneFan  [View Original Post]
    She's busy every time I see her. LOL.
    She's a popular lady.

  3. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yes she was.
    She's busy every time I see her. LOL.

  4. #1698
    Quote Originally Posted by Millerlite1  [View Original Post]
    She was busy today. LOL.
    Yes she was.

  5. #1697

    Monse

    She was busy today. LOL.

  6. #1696

    Monse

    I got a nice deepthroat BBBJCIM from Monse today.

    She told me she is going to be in Sat and Sunday. She needs to make some money ad she is giving out deals.

  7. #1695
    Paid another visit to Pandora's this afternoon just around 4 pm. Probably 6-8 guys and similar number of women. Saw Martina and Entice, as well as a couple of other AA dancers, a thin white brunette lady with a tatoo on her stomach and nice looking fake breasts, and a couple of other ladies I don't really know. Oh and Monse. I've chatted with her before but never gotten any dances / service from her, but today was the day. She's quite the lady. Very passionate 'dance' to start off with, lots of good interplay, and for an older lady she's got a very decent body. Not a big fan of her fake tits. From the front they feel OK, but if you get to the underboob they're pretty hard. But I was there for her boobs alone LOL. After the dance she asked if I wanted more, and away we went. I was hoping to just learn french, but she taught me every language she knows.

    A bit awkward as right as we got into things another guy and dancer plopped down in the adjacent couch back by the men's room entrance. Didn't interrupt anything but I'm sure if he was looking he got a decent show LOL.

  8. #1694
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyYates  [View Original Post]
    So that was you I was in the other booth getting a handy from Entice.
    That was probably me LOL.

  9. #1693

    Pandoras

    Quote Originally Posted by FormulaOneFan  [View Original Post]
    Yep, she's not the hottest lady there, but nice nonetheless.

    I stopped by this afternoon and she was there, along with entire, Martina, and a few others whose names I forget. Got a few dances from Martina since she was new to me.
    So that was you I was in the other booth getting a handy from Entice.

  10. #1692
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Depends on your taste, she's an older (40's?) Mexican lady.
    Yep, she's not the hottest lady there, but nice nonetheless.

    I stopped by this afternoon and she was there, along with entire, Martina, and a few others whose names I forget. Got a few dances from Martina since she was new to me.

  11. #1691

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRiver  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the strip club scene. I enjoy watching people if I go to Pandora's Well I I be able to see people having sex next to me?
    Definitely not, the booths have high sides and it's dark. Plus you'll have a hottie grinding on your dick and tits in your face if you're back there.

    You might get a glimpse of something when you're going to and from the back but I can't imagine it'd be much.

    I'd check the adult theaters if watching is your thing.

  12. #1690
    I am new to the strip club scene. I enjoy watching people if I go to Pandora's Well I I be able to see people having sex next to me?

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    She is a gem. First time I met her she asked if I wanted a cover. I said no and she just slipped me in her.

    I came so fast.

  13. #1689
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    Is she the tall AA there? When you say safety minded, does that included the HJ?
    Yes, tall AA chick. No.

  14. #1688
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    I usually go to Pandora's and even at night I can get a pretty good dance with mutual touch. However, I wanted to try different girls and went to Rick's on lake city. Very, very low mileage from a couple of girls I got dances with. One I remember (Carmen I think) asked for $10 extra for a topless dance and didn't even let me suck on her tits! Total waste of time on a Saturday night.

    Anyone have a different experience there?
    I hardly go to Rick's anymore, in general it's not a very good club. I've had better experiences at the LC VU down the street for nights when I don't go to Pandoras or Kittens.

  15. #1687

    Rick's at night. Waste of time

    I usually go to Pandora's and even at night I can get a pretty good dance with mutual touch. However, I wanted to try different girls and went to Rick's on lake city. Very, very low mileage from a couple of girls I got dances with. One I remember (Carmen I think) asked for $10 extra for a topless dance and didn't even let me suck on her tits! Total waste of time on a Saturday night.

    Anyone have a different experience there?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape