Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 164 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2448
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #393

    Kiki Michelle

    I saw Kiki last week. She's not really been around for a few months but is back from a recent trip to Mexico and said she will likely be around through the winter. She's really cute And if you like a good rimming that is her specialty. If you seen her before you know her routine. For $$ she gives a sensual rubdown (not really a massage), dimming and a great BBBJ. Location is great. FS is also available for $250. Great conversation too if you care about that. When she is in the area she's fairly easy to get a hold of and much more reliable that most in this area.

  2. #392
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Red head

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...d/701146550166

    I did a date with this girl when she was hosting in Chelsea Mass. She rented a really nice apartment but she had a pimp. I think I made her mad because I asked her why she was being pimped out?. She replies he's not really my pimp. He just helps me get my hair and nails done Iol needed a good laugh and she provided it.

    I would say she's pretty. But she loves smoking hard. So we chatted she was friendly and guess she's visiting from Florida. We both got naked and her pussy stunk like a skunk. So we just kissed and I did not make a move to lick her pussy because it was toxic down there. We did several positions. I had to supply the condoms because she had none. She offered it to me raw but I declined. If your short on cash. You can swap hard or study aid. For her services.
    I'm confused about these hoes. Why is that when she close to braintree her price are $150 and up for half hour. But when she close to north shore its $100. I've wanted to fuck her and now that you reviews and say she's cute. I will give her a chance but I don't do daty or kiss. I just fuck and leave so hopefully she can give me $80 deal.

  3. #391

    Fake Pics

    If you search her pics you'll find they are fake and the picture are of an internet model.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I've been wondering about her. I texted her last weekend. She replied once, then fell silent. I think I'll try again.

  4. #390

    Red head in lowell mass

    http://boston.skipthegames.com/femal...d/701146550166

    I did a date with this girl when she was hosting in Chelsea Mass. She rented a really nice apartment but she had a pimp. I think I made her mad because I asked her why she was being pimped out?. She replies he's not really my pimp. He just helps me get my hair and nails done Iol needed a good laugh and she provided it.

    I would say she's pretty. But she loves smoking hard. So we chatted she was friendly and guess she's visiting from Florida. We both got naked and her pussy stunk like a skunk. So we just kissed and I did not make a move to lick her pussy because it was toxic down there. We did several positions. I had to supply the condoms because she had none. She offered it to me raw but I declined. If your short on cash. You can swap hard or study aid. For her services.

  5. #389

    Recommendations for safe experience

    Hey all,

    I just moved up to the area and I'd love to get your recommendations on who to meet. Been scammed a few times, and not looking to have more bad / dangerous experiences.

    Thanks so much!

  6. #388
    I've been wondering about her. I texted her last weekend. She replied once, then fell silent. I think I'll try again.

  7. #387
    Keep calling her but she won't pickup phone so I'm not aure what the deal is.

  8. #386

    Good luck

    If you made an appointment with her and it was casualty her then you'd be on of the luckiest guys around, internet model "THIS BLONDE BOMBSHELL HAS THE MOST INSANE CURVES ON THE INTERNET".

    https://picsart.com/u/cecibelvogel?hl=en


  9. #385

  10. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by HoraceBury  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in burlington a bit for work soon, and nothing make work better than running out for a BJ. What's the burlington scene like now, if at all? I miss RSG.
    Seems like only the occasional brazillian.

  11. #383

    Daytime fun in burlington?

    Going to be in burlington a bit for work soon, and nothing make work better than running out for a BJ. What's the burlington scene like now, if at all? I miss RSG.

  12. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by NHMan39  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any experience with her? Want to make sure she's legit https://escortalligator.com.lowell.l...post/38369387/.
    The pictures don't all look the same. That's usually a bad sign.

  13. #381
    Anyone had any experience with her? Want to make sure she's legit https://escortalligator.com.lowell.l...post/38369387/.

  14. #380

    Brazilian

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck with this lady? I can't get a response.

    https://cityxguide.co/escorts/hot-br...endly-21521741
    Saw her a couple of weeks ago in Tewksbury. Girls rotate and they move around. Saw a smoking hot girl a few months ago with the same phone number. This one is just average. Older woman, ok face and nice body. 150 for hh. Hosts in nice hotel.

  15. #379

    Unique

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    I texted Unique. She doesn't list her name in her ad but it's in the comments. She replied once, then she stopped responding. Then she posted another ad.
    Had an appointment with her this morning and she blew me off. Not good business after I gave her good reviews a couple of weeks ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape