Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 16,486 to 16,500 of 18415
-
11-15-19 13:49 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 124Big-time Scammers
Just a reminder, these are two girls that are big-time scammers! They are active today.
NerdyCoolChic:
https://www.seeking.com/member/2a7ae...8-05a43fbcd108
Slipperywhenwet6760:
https://www.seeking.com/member/bc3f3...5-a685fda0d2db
-
11-15-19 08:35 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 124Onerealone4 u
Any reviews on this girl? Feel free to PM.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8daf3...2-0045ab500f6f
We are texting, thinking about pulling the trigger.
TIA (tongue in ass) LOL.
-
11-15-19 08:18 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 325Sounds like a gem.
Originally Posted by Jbunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-19 01:30 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 319Yogapantsgirl
Does anyone remember that screen name? She was based out of Waldorf but she actually live someone else. She is an Asian but she didn't have a facial pic. I actually saw her several times over the summer. She was a sweet and smart girl that provided bbjws, dt, probably a top 3 BJ girl for me unbelievable! Also provided bbfscip! Implant tits. Tight thin body! But as today I believe she moved! I use to get a lot of rounds off in one day and overnight fun! I'm going to miss this one.
-
11-14-19 16:32 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 439I did see her,. And she has a rocking little body, but has not quite figured out how to use it to her potential. Its a shame.
Originally Posted by SamTam
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 20:50 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 235Jessie247
Here's a very sketchy one. Profile says Rockville. Turns out "she" is in New Jersey (supposedly) and originally from Texas, and claims that she was in Rockville when she set up the profile. Allegedly works at a library, but before that had said available day or night. Thinks that I should drive four hours to see her. Q&A was very superficial. Wouldn't give pricing.
https://www.seeking.com/member/08239...5-1edf09c4bf0d
-
11-13-19 16:28 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 235BeautySidney
I presume that you've not seen her yet?
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 14:43 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 439My updates:
ABoylan.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c909e...e-bc986f3d8e63
Asks for personal photos and then disappears.
93 SkylerX.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7f464...3-f4ebe7afb562
Seems DTF. $300.
CAGirl21540.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1aa59...e-0b9493287446
Ask for your phone number and disappears.
EmsTheLovable.
https://www.seeking.com/member/adfba...7-f84f14fc7f33
Sets up appointments and then does not show up. Waste of time.
BeautySidney.
https://www.seeking.com/member/1d99d...f-fc7fd459bf76
DTF. $300. Really kinky,. And likes dirty talk.
Brazilian3001.
https://www.seeking.com/member/5445b...7-d762981e13a4
Asks for your phone number and disappears.
-
11-13-19 09:33 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 1333Tia
No, maybe if you thought it meant tongue in ass!
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 06:38 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 368Tia
Does it make me a perv that I first thought TIA meant takes in ass.
Originally Posted by Sometimes123
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 22:12 #1920Regular Member

Posts: 9I also did a google image search on one of her photos and they showed she was a beauty pageant winner / contestant of some sort that lives in a different country.
Originally Posted by Geeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 21:32 #1919Regular Member

Posts: 14Indigololo
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://www.seeking.com/member/e2147...3-2ae071b0180e
TIA for any / all intel.
-
11-12-19 16:57 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 91Thanks to reading this forum I avoided this scam. I tend to fall for these scams. I wouldn't mind paying 150 tip for amazing service, but getting scammed for that amount leaved me bitter. We are doing the SA community a service by ensuring funds go to SBs that work hard and deserve them rather than scamsters.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 11:04 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 167If you're willing to put in the work, you can find real gems. I've had 2 awesome "arrangements" and several other great ones. I think it takes a bit of luck and timing but this two weren't looking for any money, but we're genuinely attracted to certain types of older guys and I just happened to fit their bill. These types tend to be super picky, and many of them don't even bother responding if you're not exactly what they are looking for, and there is never any discussion of money. They were wined and dined int the beginning, which could cost more that the gift / allowance that they ask for, but then cost nothing or little after that. I had a 1. 5 year arrangement where it cost me nothing but ordering Chinese or pizza from time to time while we "hung" out at her place for hours once a week. Unicorns can be found, they're just a lot of work. There were many UTRs and broke college girls in between.
Originally Posted by Sswede
[View Original Post]
Also, these girls are generally cleaner than they typical escorts, and you can spend a lot more time with them for what you might pay an escort for. Most of them will spend hours or even overnight with you and you can get off as many times as you can during that time. Most of them are much more energetic since they aren't banging 10 guys a day and allow you to go in BB as well. Some also don't care about CIP if they are on the pill (some even if they aren't as they just take the morning after pill like they are Flintstones vitamins). You'd be hard pressed to find an escort that allows for any of this.
-
11-12-19 10:35 #1916Senior Member

Posts: 325Interesting way to look at it. At this point though, SA is just a meeting place for UTR's. Yes, I'm sure there are a few actual babies left but in general it's just low mileage UTRs that you have to catch when they're looking for new regulars. That's really it.
Originally Posted by Sswede
[View Original Post]
If I wanted an ACTUAL baby these days, I've gone back to the old school way of trying to find them when they aren't looking. I've found some amazing gems that way and while it takes some time, I like the chase.












Reply With Quote





