Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,916 to 24,930 of 37337
-
11-13-19 15:44 #12422Senior Member

Posts: 1084I talked to her and she said there was no party.
Originally Posted by TodaysNooner
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 12:51 #12421Senior Member

Posts: 128Redhead Jackie
She's been on a Chesterfield vacation since late 11/3/19. Many addiction related charges.
Originally Posted by HumbleBee
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 12:36 #12420Senior Member

Posts: 373Star
She's looking for help today, tiny spinner can host.
-
11-13-19 11:07 #12419Senior Member

Posts: 58Kryss
Does anyone have her new number?
-
11-13-19 10:12 #12418Senior Member

Posts: 123Go ahead bro, she just doesn't have her own place yet. It's just a friend of hers.
Originally Posted by FNG1969
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 08:25 #12417Senior Member

Posts: 317My black UTR
The beautiful black UTR that I posted about several times and enjoyed great dreams has come out into the open. She is posting on STG but would prefer getting her clients from USASG. So friends and neighbors check her out, she is for real, she is everything she puts in the ad and MORE.
New local number too.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/093434041148
Be safe and have fun.
-
11-13-19 06:40 #12416Senior Member

Posts: 313Anyone else meet with her?
Originally Posted by Tick6868
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 05:59 #12415Senior Member

Posts: 36I passed
Sounds like I missed out. I almost dreamed the other day but the house was so sketchy with a guy hanging out in the next room. Red flags scared me off. Had a great talk. She is a very nice person and seemed open to a wide menu. Heavier than pics.
Originally Posted by HotRod21
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 20:38 #12414Senior Member

Posts: 322Creampie cuties
Hello gentlemen I will be visiting your fair city in a few weeks and would like to possibly sample some of the local talent. My ideal date is a multi hour GFE with a lovely black lady of any age but that's not set in stone. More important is a full menu dfk, DATY, BBBJ, bbfscip. I hail from the ft Myers area and can provide some good info on some of our local talent. Thanks in advance.
-
11-12-19 20:23 #12413Senior Member

Posts: 76C. C.
Saw C. C. The other day in ch. Enjoyed my time with her. She is a solid provider and she looks like her pics on STG. Have fun.
-
11-12-19 19:07 #12412Regular Member

Posts: 1Airport Area
Mannnnn I seen this girl her name is Mia. I can't agree that she was 50 pounds over but dude that pussy was tight and sweet. The way she sucks a dick is unbelievable. I got the doggie style too but the way that ass was jumping on this dick I'm going back soon. I was in and out in 10 min that girl is good.
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 17:21 #12411Senior Member

Posts: 373McKenzie
For you blonde lovers. McKenzie is fun and hosting tonight only. She is leaving tomorrow morning so better hit me up for digits. Fun girl all roads open but covered only. Trusted Sm only.
-
11-12-19 11:56 #12410Senior Member

Posts: 116Colombian Sky
She was legit from the conversations I've had with her. I never went and saw her myself since when I attempted she only did outcalls so I can't say on how service was delivered. Anything on the table if you have the right donation so there is that. The current ads she is posting are using fake pictures which is pretty obvious. Here is a link of an ad about a month ago that has pictures that are legit https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/young-...pussy/22593011.
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 11:09 #12409Senior Member

Posts: 68Vanilla dream
Anybody dreamed of her before?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/vanill...dream/23461978
-
11-12-19 10:55 #12408Regular Member

Posts: 14MILF Tina
Can someone share MILF Tina digits?










Reply With Quote





