Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7711

    A Link

    Would be very helpful. Have no idea who you are talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Playn  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Met up with Jessy today damn glad I did she is a dark cup of water with a piercing hidden in the right spot two call setup agreed on price 1 bill and met up house was in okay party of MIlwaukee by marquette. Open door and I was impressed went in and place was normally dirty but okay. Started with BBBJ and move to missionary took everything I could but ended with reverse ride. No odd smell and pics were her. I met her off Kik so can relay number in on hit me up.

  2. #7710

    BBW Katie

    It looks like BBW Katie has shown back up in Milwaukee. I saw her about 1. 5 years ago for a great BBBJCIM, although her place by Miller Park was a mess and had some weirdos banging on the door. Thinking about checking her out again, but has anyone else seen her recently?

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...r/472233051673

  3. #7709

    Satin rate change

    Looks like satin lowered her rates:

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...m/183014748650

  4. #7708
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewFan224  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads for awhile. I did a search for her, too, but couldn't find anything. Anyone take the plunge with Gabby:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/991971454112
    Was surprised there wasn't a review because she's been around for a while. Then I tried to schedule with her and figured out why. After multiple texts back and forth made an appointment to see her at the AuKey on 100. Then radio silence when I said "I'm 10 minutes out". At 2 am the next night she texts to say "OK, see you soon". I think based on recent bad experiences I'm not seeing girls at the key anymore.

  5. #7707
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Jessy

    Hey guys,

    Met up with Jessy today damn glad I did she is a dark cup of water with a piercing hidden in the right spot two call setup agreed on price 1 bill and met up house was in okay party of MIlwaukee by marquette. Open door and I was impressed went in and place was normally dirty but okay. Started with BBBJ and move to missionary took everything I could but ended with reverse ride. No odd smell and pics were her. I met her off Kik so can relay number in on hit me up.

  6. #7706

    Tonya

    For those who don't know how to search, here's a recent link:

    https://cityxguide.net/ads/bodyrubs-...67644-37350090

    For those that are able to search, congrats on finding a similar link dated October 23 entitled: Tonya.

  7. #7705

    That's great.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daggart57  [View Original Post]
    I understand that this probably should be in the BareStyle Section but since there's a bunch of chatter re it I thought I would chime in and recommend my go to provider Tonya. I have seen her 5 times this year, all bare, and my unit is feeling fine. She is a nice lady and seems to not be afflicted by the usual bad habits. Generally $ gets the job done. Always leave her with a smile.
    It would help everyone out if you could provide a link or some contact info. Just calling out a name doesn't really help.

  8. #7704

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewFan224  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads for awhile. I did a search for her, too, but couldn't find anything. Anyone take the plunge with Gabby:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/991971454112
    Very nice women, who aims to please. Nice rack and smooth skin. She seems educated, and drug free. She one of the few women out here who actually knows what she doing and will give you an unforgettable time. Good Luck.

  9. #7703

    Sommer

    Anyone seen Sommer lately?

  10. #7702

    Anyone dream of Gabby

    I've seen her ads for awhile. I did a search for her, too, but couldn't find anything. Anyone take the plunge with Gabby:

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/991971454112

  11. #7701

    Chloe

    I had some extra time today and wanted to have a quick dream with someone and so I tried something new and wish now I would have skipped it. I liked the look from the pictures and they were taken some time ago. Plus the personality was below average as she could care less. All I wanted was a BJ and was hoping for BBBJ but received a CBJ and she didn't even want to take clothes off which after she did take top off kinda wish it would have stayed on. Anyway was in and out on 10 minutes for. 6 and that was over priced. Live and learn.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...w/965739886602

  12. #7700

    BBFS, as well as good servce, all at the right price

    I understand that this probably should be in the BareStyle Section but since there's a bunch of chatter re it I thought I would chime in and recommend my go to provider Tonya. I have seen her 5 times this year, all bare, and my unit is feeling fine. She is a nice lady and seems to not be afflicted by the usual bad habits. Generally $ gets the job done. Always leave her with a smile.

  13. #7699

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/321552101898

    Saw recently, not what I expected. Nice tits. Saw on STG, visited private home in West Allis. Easy text communication the whole way. Greeted by pantsless shorty with a top on. Got in bedroom and she just laid back. I smelled something funky so I opted only for oral, saw no protection anywhere which is another reason I opted for oral only. Very half-assed and after 5 min I finished myself off. Not worth the qv asking price. YMMV but I'm not repeating.
    I am shocked at just how bad some of these encounters end up being after visiting such a nice looking and inviting ad. I've been at this for about 10 years and I still fall into these traps. Thank god for this guide.

  14. #7698
    Quote Originally Posted by WRutaWRuta  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/321552101898

    Saw recently, not what I expected. Nice tits. Saw on STG, visited private home in West Allis. Easy text communication the whole way. Greeted by pantsless shorty with a top on. Got in bedroom and she just laid back. I smelled something funky so I opted only for oral, saw no protection anywhere which is another reason I opted for oral only. Very half-assed and after 5 min I finished myself off. Not worth the qv asking price. YMMV but I'm not repeating.
    She used to openly advertise BBFS for 140 for half hour.

  15. #7697

    Miranda

    Hey all,

    I searched the forum but couldn't find anything for Miranda and was wondering if she has a different name or if anyone had some info on her.

    Thanks and be safe.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...u/871733061267

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape