Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 8724
-
11-19-19 13:11 #1359Regular Member

Posts: 11Lily
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...h/835811644360
Has anyone tried or have reviews.
-
11-18-19 18:12 #1358Regular Member

Posts: 23It's a scam
She has ads in multiple places a the same time. I texted anyway trying to see what city she was in. Wanted me to fill out some online form she sent a link to before she would talk about the details. To fishy for me.
Originally Posted by Avojo1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-19 11:20 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 202Bruna
Hey gents, any info on Bruna? Feel free to pm me.
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/533660967082
-
11-17-19 22:38 #1356Senior Member

Posts: 878Scam
This is a scam. One of those as soon as you're in the room the bf comes banging and screaming. Be careful out there. Got this info from a reliable friend.
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...u/233549088772
-
11-15-19 22:42 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 476Bianca is Krystal
I know she has been a hot topic of late in the Bridgeport thread so guys be careful this is actually Krystal using fake pics I set up a date as it was local and something new to try with a full menu when she told me location it was the Sunnyside I told her I would only meet her for car date not there she said ok for 50 so I pulled in 10 min before I was supposed to be there parked off to the side and low and behold Krystal comes down to lobby dressed in what Bianca said she would be wearing I texted her and told her to walk out to corner to be sure and she looked at her phone in plain view and walked over to the corner so be careful she is using fake ads after looking it up I realized Bianca ads are usually right after Krystals ads in both Bpt and New Haven sections so beware all may be a set up to get robbed or worse you can catch something oh and by the way she looks like she was in bad shape too. I had to sit there like 20 minutes till she went back up to her room then I left quickly. Stay Safe Everyone.
https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...d/746082513669
-
11-14-19 22:49 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 494Legit
She may be legit. Unless she wants to pull some "deposit required" bullshit. She knows what she's worth. But $500 is a bit too rich for me.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-19 18:34 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 121Emma
She quoted me 500 an hr.
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 17:40 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 192Her ad has surfaced again here and on escortfish. New posts on her twitter. Anyone have any word?
Originally Posted by Jjags88
[View Original Post]
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...99-310836.html
-
11-12-19 14:20 #1351Senior Member

Posts: 494Emma bravo
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/918143934047 anyone meet her before? I checked out her twitter and looks like she might be a legit provider. Also looks like she may or may not be on SA. I think my no nut November is going to end early.
-
11-10-19 20:04 #1350Regular Member

Posts: 10Weird. She works with Marie in Hamden. Shady to me. I met her a once. She does a great job but started acting shady after a while. Not answering text or just go silent. Saying she's free at one time then gives another after going silent. I would just skip.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 16:23 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 104Probably trying to prompt someone to review her on this site.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 15:31 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 121Michelle: Ebony BBW
I am confused. YunaSilva87 posted in June asking for intel about Ebony BBW. So I am assuming that YunaSilva87 wanted to see the Ebony BBW back then. Link that he/she posted is dead. Now, YunaSilva87 turns out to be the Ebony BBW??
Originally Posted by YunaSilva87
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 09:22 #1347Regular Member

Posts: 10You could answer my text. I hit you up the other night.
Originally Posted by YunaSilva87
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 14:01 #1346Regular Member

Posts: 3Michelle. Ebony BBW
Hi guys. Wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm Michelle the ebony bbw. Sometimes I'm in Hamden, other times Milford, Eastern CT and Fairfield County. Wanted to know if anyone has seen me in the past year and what your experiences are? How can I improve? I am looking to be a fun and legit provider. No games and I want to make sure my clients always have a good experience. I am real and serious. I have a real day job but I enjoy my double life because it's fun and I really do meet interesting people. Thanks!
-
11-08-19 14:51 #1345Regular Member

Posts: 13Veronica
Is this the Veronica you are referring too?
Originally Posted by Average9
[View Original Post]
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...l/543558130949









Reply With Quote





