Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 495 of 583 FirstFirst ... 395 445 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 545 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,425 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1321
    Anyone else getting security reports and bad page loads when clicking STG links from here. I noticed their search function is broken there too.

  2. #1320

    Anyone Have Info On Her?

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...r/254888188232

    Checked the forum but haven't seen any reviews here. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

  3. #1319

    Well shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    You can have some success. Stick to the girls who have reviews here from guys with more than a few reviews. It's great to make a discovery, but until you get a real sense of it, stay with the safer ones.
    If it helps, you just saved me a robbing. She was on my to do very soon list. Thanks, man.

  4. #1318

  5. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I thank you both for your post on Marie. I contacted her today and very much look forward to meeting her. She's not near my location, so my timing needs to work. I'll post after we meet.
    Guys. Marie is great. I understand the Hamden concern. This is not the case. BTW the way she is good at picking out who said what on here. I was quite impressed LOL she's an avid reader and said it's better than day time soaps. I'd see her more than I could. She's great, great service, easy to get along with if you respect her and cute to boot.

  6. #1316

    Bella

    Bella is back and advertising again:

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...l/721373600898

    She's calling herself Star now, but it's still the same outdated photos, same scam. If you fall for the ad, make sure you don't pay up front.

  7. #1315

    Krystal is back around. STAY AWAY

    She hasn't been around much the last couple of months but besides rumors of ripping people off the demons have really gotten ahold of her I heard it first hand from several people that know her personally aside from being associated with some bad people rumor has it she has a gift that keeps on giving and is out of control you have been warned she is dangerous in more ways than one at this point.

    CTM.
    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/real-tight-young-sexy-and-swee/102581187107

  8. #1314

    No Need to Pack It In

    Quote Originally Posted by MonoSyllables  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam. As I was getting undressed a guy came in behind me with a gun and told me to leave. I did. Other facts: not the girl in the pics (the actual girl is way hotter, though. Very tall, very skinny, very pretty), fun and chatty over text, met at a Branford motel.

    Recent STG posts:

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/664745263367

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/535976627438

    Annnnnnnd that's it for me and trying to do this, at least for now. Two huge strikeouts in a row. I'm going back to pornhub. Hope this helps you all avoid a dangerous situation, though!
    You can have some success. Stick to the girls who have reviews here from guys with more than a few reviews. It's great to make a discovery, but until you get a real sense of it, stay with the safer ones.

  9. #1313
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Sorry to hear that

    Quote Originally Posted by MonoSyllables  [View Original Post]
    It's a scam. As I was getting undressed a guy came in behind me with a gun and told me to leave. I did. Other facts: not the girl in the pics (the actual girl is way hotter, though. Very tall, very skinny, very pretty), fun and chatty over text, met at a Branford motel.

    Recent STG posts:

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/664745263367

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/535976627438

    Annnnnnnd that's it for me and trying to do this, at least for now. Two huge strikeouts in a row. I'm going back to pornhub. Hope this helps you all avoid a dangerous situation, though!
    Just hope one of these days it goes sideways for them. Hope so.

    Stay safe.

  10. #1312

    Shannon

    It's a scam. As I was getting undressed a guy came in behind me with a gun and told me to leave. I did. Other facts: not the girl in the pics (the actual girl is way hotter, though. Very tall, very skinny, very pretty), fun and chatty over text, met at a Branford motel.

    Recent STG posts:

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/664745263367

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...d/535976627438

    Annnnnnnd that's it for me and trying to do this, at least for now. Two huge strikeouts in a row. I'm going back to pornhub. Hope this helps you all avoid a dangerous situation, though!

  11. #1311

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by SROnly  [View Original Post]
    Hey Mono, I think we'd all appreciate some details, especially if she or her circumstances are dangerous. It's kind of the whole point of the site. You don't have to go on forever, but help everyone out. Thanks.
    Okay. Sorry. Kind of new at this. There were two big problems. First was that the motel room was dirty in a way that suggests drugs or something else being pretty wrong. E. g. , there was a plastic bottle with the top cut off that was half full of what I think was cough syrup. Just sitting there. Lots of other not-normal things like that.

    Second, some weird shit went down (details in a sec), and she either planned to take the money and leave or was happy to waste half the time and then got scared off.

    Details: right as we were getting going, I find out she has no condoms. I didn't have any with me because I assumed she would (not a mistake I'll make again). She says she can run to the store or I can go. I opt to stay, thinking that she'll have to come back cause her stuff is here. Cut to 30 minutes later, she's texted a couple times saying sorry for the wait but nothing else. Then a guy shows up and starts knocking at the door. Doesn't look like LE, but I figure he might be part of the scam. Claims it's his room. I just wait and let her know what's going on. She never replies after that and didn't come back. After another 20 minutes or so, the guy finally starts to just sound sort of sad and confused, so I open the door. He's high (opiates I think) but otherwise okay. Nice, not at all aggressive, just says it's his room and wanted to get back in. I leave.

    Honestly don't know what the hell happened.

  12. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by MonoSyllables  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/610992312781

    This was my first real toftt experience. Short version: Ruby is extremely nice (communicative, very accommodating, friendly) and her pics are legit, but her circumstances mean that visiting her isn't safe right now.

    Rather not share longer version here, since it's mildly fucked up on all accounts, but suffice to say that my emotional journey went excited frustrated scared shitless relieved to get the hell out of there. DM if you have specific questions, and otherwise just be careful out there.
    Hey Mono, I think we'd all appreciate some details, especially if she or her circumstances are dangerous. It's kind of the whole point of the site. You don't have to go on forever, but help everyone out. Thanks.

  13. #1309

    Ruby

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/610992312781

    This was my first real toftt experience. Short version: Ruby is extremely nice (communicative, very accommodating, friendly) and her pics are legit, but her circumstances mean that visiting her isn't safe right now.

    Rather not share longer version here, since it's mildly fucked up on all accounts, but suffice to say that my emotional journey went excited frustrated scared shitless relieved to get the hell out of there. DM if you have specific questions, and otherwise just be careful out there.

  14. #1308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234

    Octavia May

    Quote Originally Posted by MonoSyllables  [View Original Post]
    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...e/144242069574

    Anyone know the deal / have a sense of what might be going on?
    Pro model / cam girl. Google her name.

  15. #1307

    Marie. Thanks

    I thank you both for your post on Marie. I contacted her today and very much look forward to meeting her. She's not near my location, so my timing needs to work. I'll post after we meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Agreed to all of this. Been seeing her a while. She is one of my favorites and it really comes down to respect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape