Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,931 to 24,945 of 37344
-
11-12-19 20:38 #12414Senior Member

Posts: 322Creampie cuties
Hello gentlemen I will be visiting your fair city in a few weeks and would like to possibly sample some of the local talent. My ideal date is a multi hour GFE with a lovely black lady of any age but that's not set in stone. More important is a full menu dfk, DATY, BBBJ, bbfscip. I hail from the ft Myers area and can provide some good info on some of our local talent. Thanks in advance.
-
11-12-19 20:23 #12413Senior Member

Posts: 76C. C.
Saw C. C. The other day in ch. Enjoyed my time with her. She is a solid provider and she looks like her pics on STG. Have fun.
-
11-12-19 19:07 #12412Regular Member

Posts: 1Airport Area
Mannnnn I seen this girl her name is Mia. I can't agree that she was 50 pounds over but dude that pussy was tight and sweet. The way she sucks a dick is unbelievable. I got the doggie style too but the way that ass was jumping on this dick I'm going back soon. I was in and out in 10 min that girl is good.
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 17:21 #12411Senior Member

Posts: 373McKenzie
For you blonde lovers. McKenzie is fun and hosting tonight only. She is leaving tomorrow morning so better hit me up for digits. Fun girl all roads open but covered only. Trusted Sm only.
-
11-12-19 11:56 #12410Senior Member

Posts: 116Colombian Sky
She was legit from the conversations I've had with her. I never went and saw her myself since when I attempted she only did outcalls so I can't say on how service was delivered. Anything on the table if you have the right donation so there is that. The current ads she is posting are using fake pictures which is pretty obvious. Here is a link of an ad about a month ago that has pictures that are legit https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/young-...pussy/22593011.
Originally Posted by Ddggtt
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 11:09 #12409Senior Member

Posts: 68Vanilla dream
Anybody dreamed of her before?
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/vanill...dream/23461978
-
11-12-19 10:55 #12408Regular Member

Posts: 14MILF Tina
Can someone share MILF Tina digits?
-
11-12-19 08:53 #12407Senior Member

Posts: 52Question
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...m/080793205981
Any intel on this one?
-
11-11-19 23:14 #12406Senior Member

Posts: 368
-
11-11-19 22:53 #12405Senior Member

Posts: 368https://richmond.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/female-escorts/exotic/early-morning-incalls-only/625584038617
-
11-11-19 20:17 #12404Senior Member

Posts: 313You have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Keith2012
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 19:37 #12403Senior Member

Posts: 52MILF Tina
Could someone post a link to her?
-
11-11-19 18:56 #12402Senior Member

Posts: 368Jasmine
Anyone have any experiences with her? She's been posting a while but haven't seen any reviews. Thanks.
-
11-11-19 18:19 #12401Senior Member

Posts: 103MILF Tina
When Kandii didn't show I called her.
She must have had a off day. She wasn't feeling it and I wasn't either.
Oh well. We all have our days I guess.
-
11-11-19 16:00 #12400Senior Member

Posts: 103Kandii
I set up the appointment with Kandii last night for today and she texts me today to let me know that she would be 45 minutes late about an hour before our date. Unfortunately I didn't have that much time.
Hopefully someone else can see her on time and report back. Damn shame.
Originally Posted by Rpatl
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





