Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 12758
-
11-12-19 09:25 #6548Senior Member

Posts: 101Thank you kind sir.
Originally Posted by James999
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 06:56 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 132http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...iews&p=4077937#post4077937.
Originally Posted by MrPussyMan
[View Original Post]
I'm fairly certain this was the review post. Plus that is a wig she does not have long blonde hair I'm fairly certain this was the review post. Plus that is a wig she does not have long blonde hair short dark hai. Short dark hair.
-
11-12-19 06:51 #6546Senior Member

Posts: 132I have reviewed her a couple of times. I went on a mission to see if $60 could buy happiness. She is good and the price is great. She's a single mother so sometimes she's a little flighty on setting an appointment and then not being able to find somebody to take care of her kid. I saw four or five girls who advertised for $60 or less and she was the best of all of them. Worth a visit she just changed hotels recently. She was on Lee Road across from Home Depot for years. She was going by Nikki back then I believe. Everything covered.
Originally Posted by MrPussyMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 04:58 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 691Rose.
She's been near the top of my to do list based on all those positive comments on her ad page. If you see her soon please let us know how it went.
Originally Posted by SteveSu2015
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 01:25 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 101https://independent.com.orlando.list...post/39079543/
Anyone seen her? Her previous ads has a whole bunch of different numbers. She doesn't seem to use a name either.
-
11-11-19 21:32 #6543Regular Member

Posts: 2Intel on ads
Does anyone have any intel on aleahrose? I searched and couldn't find any, seems to be around since May, any info is appreciated.
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/39074504/
-
11-11-19 17:55 #6542Senior Member

Posts: 309Monumental waste of time
Had some free time to myslef with no one around. Thought I'd try an outcall for some fun. Don't waste your time with Kali. Long story short, texted her around 1:15 and finally set something up for 4:45-5 pm same day. 6 pm rolls around and after another text and a call that went to vm, I was ghosted with a no call/no show. LOL. YMMV and she might have been having a bad day, who knows but a text letting me know she can't make it or going to be very late is the LEAST she could do. I think I'm also going to stop wasting time with the escortalligator / listserve ads. Time to stay classy, y'all. Oh well. Move on!
https://outcall.com.orlando.listcraw...post/39037627/
SMF1234.Last edited by SMF1234; 11-11-19 at 17:57. Reason: typo
-
11-11-19 09:31 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 2964Big Clit Marie
I believe this is the Big Clit Marie you're looking for:
Originally Posted by Mimsss
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KyReal44
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 16:19 #6540Forum Advertiser

Posts: 39Big Clit Marie
Which Marie is it?
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 15:47 #6539Senior Member

Posts: 222Anyone see Val Cameron?
Wondering if anyone has anything to report on Val Cameron? I can't find any Reviews.
http://independentvalcameron.escorts.biz/
-
11-05-19 20:33 #6538Senior Member

Posts: 317I rate higher than SMF 1234
Saw recently for QV at. 8, OK performance, decent incall hard to find in the dark, got the job done, but not earth-moving enough to write a long piece cause it was a quick one. Wham Bam Thank You Ma'm. Not rushed, but efficient. Nice bed, better than a car. As Elvis sang:
Originally Posted by SMF1234
[View Original Post]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6HyszhQRGI .
Possible repeat when my ATF not available.
-
11-05-19 18:56 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 67Amanda?
Has anyone experienced her? Wow these pics and videos really have me going.
https://independent.com.orlando.list.../post/38728914
-
11-05-19 14:27 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 309Apopka MILF
Saw her a few months ago. Nice enough woman, attractive, decent body. Can't take a pounding. Decent incall location near Lk Apopka. Lackluster performance YMMV but I won't repeat. I think I paid $. 6 or so.
Originally Posted by Casey86
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-19 13:38 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 54Hahaha
Congrats Mister. Funny. I think I'm in the same boat. Been here for like 10 years and I am about to hit 50. I guess I need to write more reviews. Congrats on your 100'th.
Originally Posted by MisterFixIt
[View Original Post]
Funinsun000.
-
11-04-19 13:36 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 54Anyone seen or tried this little hotty
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/38682435/
So I was thinking of trying this girl out but not much out there on her. Only one add which scares me and I text her and she is at a residence in altamonte. Figured I would see if anyone has seen her before. Would love feedback if so. Thanks.
Funinsun000.












Reply With Quote





