Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 8258
-
11-13-19 14:13 #1673Senior Member

Posts: 379Rick's at night. Waste of time
I usually go to Pandora's and even at night I can get a pretty good dance with mutual touch. However, I wanted to try different girls and went to Rick's on lake city. Very, very low mileage from a couple of girls I got dances with. One I remember (Carmen I think) asked for $10 extra for a topless dance and didn't even let me suck on her tits! Total waste of time on a Saturday night.
Anyone have a different experience there?
-
11-13-19 14:07 #1672Senior Member

Posts: 379Cream
Is she the tall AA there? When you say safety minded, does that included the HJ?
Originally Posted by Leroy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 14:05 #1671Senior Member

Posts: 379Monse
Depends on your taste, she's an older (40's?) Mexican lady.
Originally Posted by Cambodian206
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-19 02:36 #1670Senior Member

Posts: 55Monse
So I went to Pandoras on Monday " Veterans Day " and so happens Monse was not working that day. WTF! Who is this chick? Anyone have a pic? Is she hot?
-
11-12-19 13:20 #1669Senior Member

Posts: 216She is a gem. First time I met her she asked if I wanted a cover. I said no and she just slipped me in her.
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]
I came so fast.
-
11-12-19 12:36 #1668Banned Member

Posts: 171Pandoras or Kittens.
Originally Posted by Businessman69
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 20:20 #1667Senior Member

Posts: 274Cream
I make it into Pandora's around once a month. My go-to entertainer is Cream. She typically works days during the week, but I have seen her many times on the weekends. She is never pushy, and is never full of bullshit like Imagine, or some of the other dancers. She is always pleasant to me. I very fond of her big plump ass, and her nipples are quite fun. She does 3 dances for a hundred. She always takes things into her own hands, and makes sure I leave completely satisfied. I have her phone number, and txt her to make sure she is at the club before I go there. I am trying to work things out to see her outside of the club. We have chatted about this, but have yet to make anything happen. I like that she is safety minded.
-
11-11-19 19:43 #1666Senior Member

Posts: 119Recommendations
Had no idea strip clubs here provided extras! Can any one vouch for any of the ones in downtown? I read the forum and noticed lake city might be where it's at but that's a little out of my way. Any info is much appreciated!
-BM69.
-
11-10-19 18:12 #1665Senior Member

Posts: 982I did that today soon after they opened.
Originally Posted by OlgaVaz
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 17:15 #1664Banned Member

Posts: 127She let me lick her at the end of the day.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 16:53 #1663Senior Member

Posts: 148Is kitten's still hit or miss? Agree with Pandora's duri[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]ng the day. Hard for me to make nighttime runs.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
11-07-19 15:53 #1662Senior Member

Posts: 379Lcdv
Been a long time since I stopped by the city vu, what's the mileage like nowadays? I hear you about Pandora's, it's getting stale for me, so looking for another place.
Originally Posted by OlgaVaz
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 01:45 #1661Senior Member

Posts: 79Lake City DV
Not sure if others have noticed but I thought you guys may want to know that there is a new crop of women here because the Vu in Tacoma shut down. At least four more big titted women, not young but motivated. I also have been going to LCDV because Pandy's is getting routine and the two hottest AA women dancers work here IMO. Breezy is just incredible especially when she and her friend wear the open-butt lingerie. Not really GFE. She will do extras but is extra expensive.
-
11-07-19 01:36 #1660Senior Member

Posts: 79Pandora's
Left a load in her mouth myself.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-19 22:06 #1659Senior Member

Posts: 443Who else was there?
Originally Posted by WhiteJohnson
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




