Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6578

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed her before but I took another spin tonight and had a good time. This is her ad but she has a new # so you can message me if you need it before she gets another post up. She's clean and gives a great dfk and BBBJ to start the fun.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/808276977016
    Does she offer MSOG?

  2. #6577
    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    I've reviewed her before but I took another spin tonight and had a good time. This is her ad but she has a new # so you can message me if you need it before she gets another post up. She's clean and gives a great dfk and BBBJ to start the fun.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/808276977016
    Good find! I reached out to her. But I've been traveling the last week. And plan to connect with her. I hope she's treated with respect and doesn't fall off the grid before I get a chance. Hit me with the new digits (PM), otherwise I'll look for a future post.

  3. #6576

    Little Italian girl

    I've reviewed her before but I took another spin tonight and had a good time. This is her ad but she has a new # so you can message me if you need it before she gets another post up. She's clean and gives a great dfk and BBBJ to start the fun.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/808276977016

  4. #6575

    Rose count??

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHopper  [View Original Post]
    She must be a traveling pro she is on SA, she advertising creampies on her ads.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/af5c5c92-7f26-4cb5-a757-762c123d4ed7 LoveAlways AJ
    She looks like a lot of fun! I wonder what her rose count is?? Anyone played with her yet??

  5. #6574

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice but, strange that I can't find any info on her.
    I had an appointment with her a month or so ago and she cancelled on me the morning of with plenty of notice. I haven't had time to try again but I will. I got a report from another member that did out call with her and he said he would see her again. Hope this helps some.

  6. #6573
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice but, strange that I can't find any info on her.
    That's the thing that has my spidey senses up, and she has a ton of ads.

  7. #6572
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey1968  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice but, strange that I can't find any info on her.

  8. #6571

    Bellesunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash576  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She looks very cute. I have my doubts as to whether she is real or not. Any details would be appreciated.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...ellesunshine13
    She must be a traveling pro she is on SA, she advertising creampies on her ads.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/af5c5c92-7f26-4cb5-a757-762c123d4ed7 LoveAlways AJ

  9. #6570
    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Queen City has a gem in Kellee. A true provider in every sense of the word. If you're 40+ you'll want to go see her. Not to say that she can't rock the world of a younger man! She is experienced and knows what she's doing and loves to please! Does not rush. Not a clock watcher. She's a little older herself and has a great body. Awesome curvs. Nice B cup handfuls with responsive nipples. Everything covered. All positions. The view from behind is amazing. If I lived in Charlotte she would be my ATF. As it is I will repeat whenever I am there.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...879/7049311912
    But no DATY, if that's important to you.

  10. #6569
    I thought that too. If they want money upfront that is a deal breaker.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Could be a good photoshop job.

  11. #6568

    Kellee

    Queen City has a gem in Kellee. A true provider in every sense of the word. If you're 40+ you'll want to go see her. Not to say that she can't rock the world of a younger man! She is experienced and knows what she's doing and loves to please! Does not rush. Not a clock watcher. She's a little older herself and has a great body. Awesome curvs. Nice B cup handfuls with responsive nipples. Everything covered. All positions. The view from behind is amazing. If I lived in Charlotte she would be my ATF. As it is I will repeat whenever I am there.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...879/7049311912

  12. #6567
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the link but I was talking about the same Jess.
    If it is British Jess, inhaventnseeI haven't seen her in a long time. I feel she charges too much. She did outcalls when I did see her. You have to watch your personal belongings. She took extra money seeing as I left my wallet out accidentally. She was nice. But watch your stuff.

  13. #6566

  14. #6565

    Not necessarily

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Hey, she is sending you a pic to let you know she is real. Though that doesn't prove she will actually meet you.
    Could be a good photoshop job.

  15. #6564

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Hey, she is sending you a pic to let you know she is real. Though that doesn't prove she will actually meet you.
    You are right. She is real. Just happens to be a REAL scammer. I do recommend contacting her and getting your own personalized breast pic. Not recommending anyone go see her, just waste her her time and enjoy the nice boobs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape