Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5783

    Brandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice but, strange that I can't find any info on her.
    I had an appointment with her a month or so ago and she cancelled on me the morning of with plenty of notice. I haven't had time to try again but I will. I got a report from another member that did out call with her and he said he would see her again. Hope this helps some.

  2. #5782
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice but, strange that I can't find any info on her.
    That's the thing that has my spidey senses up, and she has a ton of ads.

  3. #5781
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey1968  [View Original Post]
    She looks nice but, strange that I can't find any info on her.

  4. #5780

    Bellesunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by Ash576  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She looks very cute. I have my doubts as to whether she is real or not. Any details would be appreciated.

    https://www.slixa.com/north-carolina...ellesunshine13
    She must be a traveling pro she is on SA, she advertising creampies on her ads.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/af5c5c92-7f26-4cb5-a757-762c123d4ed7 LoveAlways AJ

  5. #5779
    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Queen City has a gem in Kellee. A true provider in every sense of the word. If you're 40+ you'll want to go see her. Not to say that she can't rock the world of a younger man! She is experienced and knows what she's doing and loves to please! Does not rush. Not a clock watcher. She's a little older herself and has a great body. Awesome curvs. Nice B cup handfuls with responsive nipples. Everything covered. All positions. The view from behind is amazing. If I lived in Charlotte she would be my ATF. As it is I will repeat whenever I am there.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...879/7049311912
    But no DATY, if that's important to you.

  6. #5778
    I thought that too. If they want money upfront that is a deal breaker.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Could be a good photoshop job.

  7. #5777

    Kellee

    Queen City has a gem in Kellee. A true provider in every sense of the word. If you're 40+ you'll want to go see her. Not to say that she can't rock the world of a younger man! She is experienced and knows what she's doing and loves to please! Does not rush. Not a clock watcher. She's a little older herself and has a great body. Awesome curvs. Nice B cup handfuls with responsive nipples. Everything covered. All positions. The view from behind is amazing. If I lived in Charlotte she would be my ATF. As it is I will repeat whenever I am there.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...879/7049311912

  8. #5776
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the link but I was talking about the same Jess.
    If it is British Jess, inhaventnseeI haven't seen her in a long time. I feel she charges too much. She did outcalls when I did see her. You have to watch your personal belongings. She took extra money seeing as I left my wallet out accidentally. She was nice. But watch your stuff.

  9. #5775

  10. #5774

    Not necessarily

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Hey, she is sending you a pic to let you know she is real. Though that doesn't prove she will actually meet you.
    Could be a good photoshop job.

  11. #5773

    I know

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Hey, she is sending you a pic to let you know she is real. Though that doesn't prove she will actually meet you.
    You are right. She is real. Just happens to be a REAL scammer. I do recommend contacting her and getting your own personalized breast pic. Not recommending anyone go see her, just waste her her time and enjoy the nice boobs.

  12. #5772
    Hey, she is sending you a pic to let you know she is real. Though that doesn't prove she will actually meet you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CltGuy  [View Original Post]
    I was texting (704-802-5033) her when I saw your note. Pretended I was near nearby and then came the money gram request. On the plus side- she will send you a pic of her bare breasts with your name written on a paper (she asked for my name). Same nipple ring as in the post pic. Too bad. Would love to motorboat those babies!

    Thanks you saved me a lot of time.

  13. #5771

    Thanks for the heads up

    Quote Originally Posted by Backlash  [View Original Post]
    Here is the girl with the money pak scam going. Posting again so just a heads up don't waste your time.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/660893066650
    I was texting (704-802-5033) her when I saw your note. Pretended I was near nearby and then came the money gram request. On the plus side- she will send you a pic of her bare breasts with your name written on a paper (she asked for my name). Same nipple ring as in the post pic. Too bad. Would love to motorboat those babies!

    Thanks you saved me a lot of time.

  14. #5770

    Scammer

    Here is the girl with the money pak scam going. Posting again so just a heads up don't waste your time.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...k/660893066650

  15. #5769

    Tonya Smith

    Very intrigued. Thinking about taking the plunge. Did a search of forums, not sure I saw anything about her.

    Haven't texted / called her yet, just wanted to see if anyone's seen her?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...v/263981607361

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape