Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 271 of 339 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 321 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1025

  2. #1024
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    I like the3 sheep skin

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Which brand is super thin? Thanks CM.
    Was with a chick a few years ago that was alergic to latex. Tried the sheepskin. I was a little grossed out at first. But shit. I like them better than reg condoms now.

  3. #1023

    Thanks CM

    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    Within Los Angeles but look for the ones with 424 or 310 area codes.
    Thank You CM.

  4. #1022

    Thanks looking for Sugarbaby near Torrance 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Slideryyz  [View Original Post]
    Within Los Angeles but look for the ones with 424 or 310 area codes.
    Thanks, I am looking for a GFE Sugarbaby near Torrance Thanks CM PM IS FINE!

  5. #1021
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    What area do I search for women in Torrance? Thanks CM.
    Within Los Angeles but look for the ones with 424 or 310 area codes.

  6. #1020

    Which are do I search for Torrance info?

    What area do I search for women in Torrance? Thanks CM.

  7. #1019

    What brand of condom is super thin?

    Quote Originally Posted by GlamourShooter  [View Original Post]
    I had a decent visit with her a little while back. She is decent on the eye with a nice enough body. It was enjoyable enough but I think because of my age, we didn't completely click.
    Which brand is super thin? Thanks CM.

  8. #1018
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Saw the same girl on afterdarkads

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanPachanga  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this little cutie last weekend. Man her juice box want me going back for more. Ass right, tits real, head game wild. Meeting was fun and not rushed or awkward. She's a sweetheart that knows how to please. http://bakersfield.afterdarkads.com/...xy-Latina.html.
    I'm coming to LA in a few days and saw the same ad, we have a 2 day stop in bakersfield.

    What did she charge for how long?

  9. #1017

    Help a newbie

    Just got here. Living in santa monica. Looking for a great blonde and hispanic. Can you guys help me?

  10. #1016
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    http://fresno.skipthegames.com/femal...x/401385282461

    I saw Erica last week. She is from Central CA but comes down to So Cal area frequently. She goes by several other handles including Dynasty69, Melissa, Alyssa, etc. If you Google her number you will see tons of ads all over the state. She was staying near the Ontario Airport last week and was running a special: 80 qv, 120 hh, 180 hr. She gave me GFE and was unrushed. I started with DATY and her kitty was fresh and tasted very clean. She really enjoyed it and actually came for me. Her thighs were quivering really hard. She gave me a passable BBBJ. Not very long but still wet. She is afraid of pre-cum. Followed by CFS in mish then concluded in K-9. When I set up the appt she asked if I could bring my own condom. I actually prefer to use my own because I found a super-thin brand that I like and bought a 30-pack and if the chick is really wet, the sensation it provides simulates bareback sex. I almost never find a true GFE provider outside of Humaniplex. Finding a GFE provider on common sites like escortindex is rare, especially a cute, thin, young white girl like her. I plan on seeing her again when she returns to So Cal.

    Steak.
    I had a decent visit with her a little while back. She is decent on the eye with a nice enough body. It was enjoyable enough but I think because of my age, we didn't completely click.

  11. #1015
    Quote Originally Posted by JustnBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    I was working really hard lately and got recently got half my bonus so and thus I wanted some Super BIG boobies.

    I visited the blonde lady that was discussed with a Latina who used to go as a Non-pro back in the day, and also got the latina lady who operated as a substitute when one tired out.

    BBBJ, cfs. Nothing special but a 2 for 1.

    I was humping one, while fingering the down below of the other yet it was not like a movie but it was okay good since I live near by and there were some big boobies everywhere which is what I wanted and the down belows didn't smell too bad as I was getting some beaver. Okay service. 2 for 1.

    Coukd of tried out flow but got krazy lazy.

    Justn Beaver.
    Those are some great tits can you inbox me her number my friend?

  12. #1014
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Sperm

    This one is classic east eurotrash upsell.

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/149278

    I think it is 200 for massage, 300 for FS with covers, 400 BBBBBBBBJ with CFS.

    She is in Santa Monica.

    The pics are not her, but she is hot, just terrible breath from smoking goat shit or something.

    She indulges in about as much foreplay in terms of time as beto would spend at a gun range.

    She has you mount the horse and the entire time is like "I want your sperm in my wet pussy" -.

    I had her in three positions and I could not get close to nutting because she was rushing me like it was the fucken raiders trying to off load a. Brown.

    I had her jerk me off.

    I will not repeat nor do I recommend.

  13. #1013

    Owner?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dice818  [View Original Post]
    I stop going temple of bliss years ago. Especially since the donation is higher then other places and quality is bad. Place smells like aspergers. Kyla's Spa in valley village is so much better and won't br disappointed. You can't go wrong and treat them with respect. Recently saw the 2 below.

    Jenna She's a 19 Year old Stunning Latina Goddess with super long, beautiful hair and full, luscious lips. She's petite at 5'2" and 105 lbs with a very sexy toned and petite body and large, gorgeous all natural 34 D breasts. Jenna is sweetheart and with her soft spoken kindness and raw sensuality you will be spoiled and pampered by this young Princess. Her measurements are 35-27-37. Do not miss your chance to see this striking, dark haired, gem. Jenna. You will be back for more!

    🖤128154; IVY 💚.

    Ivy is a Beautiful and very Busty 19 year old Sexy Latina Goddess. She is super sweet and fun and always smiling. Ivy has very large all-natural 34 DD breasts, 5'3" tall and 110 lbs. Her measurements are 36-28-38.

    Don't miss your chance with this new Erotic and Sensual Sweetheart Ivy! You will be back for more 💚.
    Are you an ad for this MP?

    Any info on pricing or how it works?

    Reviews on RM suggest that it's full of 40 year old ladies and fake reviews from the owner.

  14. #1012
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Cis?

    https://losangeles.rubratings.com/154335

    Anyone had any experience with this one. I know I have seen her face pic before.

  15. #1011

    Erica Dynasty69 highly recommended

    http://fresno.skipthegames.com/femal...x/401385282461

    I saw Erica last week. She is from Central CA but comes down to So Cal area frequently. She goes by several other handles including Dynasty69, Melissa, Alyssa, etc. If you Google her number you will see tons of ads all over the state. She was staying near the Ontario Airport last week and was running a special: 80 qv, 120 hh, 180 hr. She gave me GFE and was unrushed. I started with DATY and her kitty was fresh and tasted very clean. She really enjoyed it and actually came for me. Her thighs were quivering really hard. She gave me a passable BBBJ. Not very long but still wet. She is afraid of pre-cum. Followed by CFS in mish then concluded in K-9. When I set up the appt she asked if I could bring my own condom. I actually prefer to use my own because I found a super-thin brand that I like and bought a 30-pack and if the chick is really wet, the sensation it provides simulates bareback sex. I almost never find a true GFE provider outside of Humaniplex. Finding a GFE provider on common sites like escortindex is rare, especially a cute, thin, young white girl like her. I plan on seeing her again when she returns to So Cal.

    Steak.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails erica1.jpg‎   erica2.jpg‎   erica3.jpg‎   erica5.jpg‎   erica6.jpg‎  

    erica7.jpg‎   erica8.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape