Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,556 to 24,570 of 31136
-
11-12-19 08:37 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 246Switched it up
She's been talked about before. Negative reviews. The face pic she used in this most recent post is the same she's used in the past. She just changed up the other pics with stock photos. Looks like she changed her # too. Smart on her part. I can't remember what her name was before. But she had a pic of her body that looked like she was outside on a playground, if that helps.
Originally Posted by Jersey1968
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 07:20 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 1095Thank you for the information.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 07:13 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 193Ashton
I didn't inquire but she seems pretty open to anything so just ask her. Message me for #.
Originally Posted by Gruulaid631
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 07:06 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 187Ashton
Does she offer MSOG?
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 23:47 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 309Good find! I reached out to her. But I've been traveling the last week. And plan to connect with her. I hope she's treated with respect and doesn't fall off the grid before I get a chance. Hit me with the new digits (PM), otherwise I'll look for a future post.
Originally Posted by Backlash
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 23:38 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 193Little Italian girl
I've reviewed her before but I took another spin tonight and had a good time. This is her ad but she has a new # so you can message me if you need it before she gets another post up. She's clean and gives a great dfk and BBBJ to start the fun.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...i/808276977016
-
11-11-19 22:03 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 142Rose count??
She looks like a lot of fun! I wonder what her rose count is?? Anyone played with her yet??
Originally Posted by HoHopper
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 20:57 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 781Brandi
I had an appointment with her a month or so ago and she cancelled on me the morning of with plenty of notice. I haven't had time to try again but I will. I got a report from another member that did out call with her and he said he would see her again. Hope this helps some.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 20:31 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 203That's the thing that has my spidey senses up, and she has a ton of ads.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 19:02 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 1095She looks nice but, strange that I can't find any info on her.
Originally Posted by Jersey1968
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 17:37 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 154Bellesunshine
She must be a traveling pro she is on SA, she advertising creampies on her ads.
Originally Posted by Ash576
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/af5c5c92-7f26-4cb5-a757-762c123d4ed7 LoveAlways AJ
-
11-11-19 13:54 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 288But no DATY, if that's important to you.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 11:01 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 7337I thought that too. If they want money upfront that is a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 10:28 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 513Kellee
Queen City has a gem in Kellee. A true provider in every sense of the word. If you're 40+ you'll want to go see her. Not to say that she can't rock the world of a younger man! She is experienced and knows what she's doing and loves to please! Does not rush. Not a clock watcher. She's a little older herself and has a great body. Awesome curvs. Nice B cup handfuls with responsive nipples. Everything covered. All positions. The view from behind is amazing. If I lived in Charlotte she would be my ATF. As it is I will repeat whenever I am there.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...879/7049311912
-
11-11-19 10:26 #6567Regular Member

Posts: 14If it is British Jess, inhaventnseeI haven't seen her in a long time. I feel she charges too much. She did outcalls when I did see her. You have to watch your personal belongings. She took extra money seeing as I left my wallet out accidentally. She was nice. But watch your stuff.
Originally Posted by BobbyYoung
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




