Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 18,706 to 18,720 of 26395
-
11-11-19 15:26 #7690Regular Member

Posts: 21Ryan on the NW side
Very disappointed today with a visit to Ryan.
She does not look like her pics.
She called me after I texted her to talk details. She asked what my budget was and I told her $150. She sounded pleasantly surprised and offered 90 minutes, attire of my choice, back rub and FS.
I got there and the place was a bit dirty, she was not wearing attire of choice and she asked for money upfront. Big turn off.
Because I was a bit reluctant, I told her I only had $120 and she was fine.
She asked me get comfortable but made no attempt to get comfortable herself.
After about 5 minutes of play, I asked her to get comfortable and she said I only paid for a quickie.
WTF. At that point the chemistry was shot and I walked out pissed off.
-
11-11-19 14:02 #7689Senior Member

Posts: 105Cindy?
So after a very brief encore Cindy in Waukesha seems to have vanished into thin air. Anyone know what happened to her?
-
11-11-19 12:30 #7688Senior Member

Posts: 101Kinsley
Dreamed of Kinsley for half an hour yesterday. 1.5 She's staying with Katie in a notel near the airport. Place is so smoky I had to change clothes before going home, and the room is a mess. She is nice enough, a little jumpy and not into conversation, but pleasant. Super skinny, very small breasts. Started with BBBJ, good not great, then very brief DATY (she doesn't shave and she needed a shower) , and finished in mish. Pros: easy to set up, was ready when I got there, doesn't watch the clock too closely, is pleasant and congenial. Cons: Incredibly smoky, like I almost left; the room is unkempt / dirty; hygiene was not what it could / should be. Can't do that smoky room again.
Here's the link.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...l/151822341055
-
11-11-19 11:40 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 686Supprising?
If memory serves, this was just a year or two ago, a streetwalker junkie that a few of our esteemed brethren proped up on a pedestal, took a bunch of glamor shots of, and in short order became a higher end provider, in her own mind.
I believe the moral of the story is that you can take the trash out of the gutter, and dress it up, even idolize it, but it is still trash.
As much as we all would love to have a pretty woman type thing happen, it is not. You all would be better served to remember that you are prey to all these girls, no matter how long you have known her. You are not friends, in a relationship, close, or whatever you think you are. The moment you let your guard down, they will take advantage of it, and here we are.
You think you are on good terms, friendly, and even trust the piece of trash, and she used you. Hopefully you and anyone else that reads this will learn from your unfortunate circumstances and try to not make the same mestake.
Originally Posted by MilMong
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 11:09 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 2814Huh?
And who might you be inquiring about?
Originally Posted by Rice3019
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 09:48 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 89That's Drew / Sam. Pretty girl. Heavy user. Bad boyfriend management. On a good day she's a diamond in the rough. Like most users YMMV.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 09:46 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 89I've seen her. Fun once won't repeat. Mechanical and no enthusiasm but good body.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 03:07 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 1136This one used to stroll the south loop. Unfortunately I don't remember her SW name.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
Sorry to hear this happen to you. Thank you for reporting.
-
11-10-19 23:00 #7682Senior Member

Posts: 1820Mila
https://escortindex.com/ad/milwaukee...-5066/1/733551
Originally Posted by CuteWOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 18:17 #7681I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.

Posts: 285Mila
Anyone have a link for mila?
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 18:15 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 174$300 for who?
Who has the $300 BBFS?
Originally Posted by Rice3019
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
11-10-19 16:49 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 326Just FYI about Mila
Just so you know, she is a redditor and was found to be trash talking her clients, saying they're disgusting, and how she finds this gross but does it for the easy money. She thought she was anonymous but left some clues about her identity. Perusing through her history awhile back she seemed pretty unstable emotionally. Maybe it is a comfort thing like you said, but she seemed to think pretty poorly of her clients in general so proceed with caution.
Originally Posted by FredTh2019
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 16:44 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 299Unreal.
So I planned with this girl all day. Put off some other providers for her hoping she would come over. Finally she came over. Claiming her ride was waiting for her. So I said go tell your ride to go home and I'll Uber you home. She's been to my place a few times before so I trusted it. She said let me go get my purse. And I watched her walk out and from my balcony get in the piece of shit mustang and roll out. Don't bother guys. Avoid. She screwed herself over tonight by doing that to me. Took the cash too. Unreal.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/328147200892
-
11-10-19 14:12 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 1820Welcome
Great first post, welcome to the board!
Originally Posted by FredTh2019
[View Original Post]
One thing to keep in mind with Bella is she's been around for years, mostly as a SW and she can still be found on Lincoln occasionally. She was an ATF 6 or 7 years ago. The years on the street were not kind and perhaps 2 years ago she was in such bad shape a rumor went around on this board that she had passed away. I imagine she's using again and suspect her downhill slide will be rapid.
-
11-10-19 12:42 #7676Regular Member

Posts: 8How accurate are the pics (reviews on here say they're fake)? How good was the service?
At $300 an hour for BBFS she better good. I'm not taking an L on $300 pussy.










Reply With Quote






