Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 492 of 582 FirstFirst ... 392 442 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 542 ... LastLast
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 8725
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1360

    Update

    Guys.

    This one is still posting. One of our monger friends contacted me and told me it's a set-up. Especially when you consider where she is. Anyway. Watch yourselves with this one. She's a rip off. Takes the money and the bf comes knocking.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...d/632249122592

  2. #1359

    Lily

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...h/835811644360

    Has anyone tried or have reviews.

  3. #1358

    It's a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Avojo1  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, any info on Bruna? Feel free to pm me.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/533660967082
    She has ads in multiple places a the same time. I texted anyway trying to see what city she was in. Wanted me to fill out some online form she sent a link to before she would talk about the details. To fishy for me.

  4. #1357

    Bruna

    Hey gents, any info on Bruna? Feel free to pm me.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...w/533660967082

  5. #1356

    Scam

    This is a scam. One of those as soon as you're in the room the bf comes banging and screaming. Be careful out there. Got this info from a reliable friend.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...u/233549088772

  6. #1355

    Bianca is Krystal

    I know she has been a hot topic of late in the Bridgeport thread so guys be careful this is actually Krystal using fake pics I set up a date as it was local and something new to try with a full menu when she told me location it was the Sunnyside I told her I would only meet her for car date not there she said ok for 50 so I pulled in 10 min before I was supposed to be there parked off to the side and low and behold Krystal comes down to lobby dressed in what Bianca said she would be wearing I texted her and told her to walk out to corner to be sure and she looked at her phone in plain view and walked over to the corner so be careful she is using fake ads after looking it up I realized Bianca ads are usually right after Krystals ads in both Bpt and New Haven sections so beware all may be a set up to get robbed or worse you can catch something oh and by the way she looks like she was in bad shape too. I had to sit there like 20 minutes till she went back up to her room then I left quickly. Stay Safe Everyone.

    https://bridgeport.skipthegames.com/...d/746082513669

  7. #1354

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 500 an hr.
    She may be legit. Unless she wants to pull some "deposit required" bullshit. She knows what she's worth. But $500 is a bit too rich for me.

  8. #1353

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Her ad has surfaced again here and on escortfish. New posts on her twitter. Anyone have any word?

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...99-310836.html
    She quoted me 500 an hr.

  9. #1352
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    She posts from time to time on all the new haven sites. She looks too good to be true but she has a twitter account with a smaller following at at emmabravo805 which makes me think she may be real.

    Any encounters?

    https://escortindex.com/ad/newhaven/...-6999/1/409980
    Her ad has surfaced again here and on escortfish. New posts on her twitter. Anyone have any word?

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...99-310836.html

  10. #1351

    Emma bravo

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/918143934047 anyone meet her before? I checked out her twitter and looks like she might be a legit provider. Also looks like she may or may not be on SA. I think my no nut November is going to end early.

  11. #1350
    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    I am confused. YunaSilva87 posted in June asking for intel about Ebony BBW. So I am assuming that YunaSilva87 wanted to see the Ebony BBW back then. Link that he/she posted is dead. Now, YunaSilva87 turns out to be the Ebony BBW??
    Weird. She works with Marie in Hamden. Shady to me. I met her a once. She does a great job but started acting shady after a while. Not answering text or just go silent. Saying she's free at one time then gives another after going silent. I would just skip.

  12. #1349
    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    I am confused. YunaSilva87 posted in June asking for intel about Ebony BBW. So I am assuming that YunaSilva87 wanted to see the Ebony BBW back then. Link that he/she posted is dead. Now, YunaSilva87 turns out to be the Ebony BBW??
    Probably trying to prompt someone to review her on this site.

  13. #1348

    Michelle: Ebony BBW

    Quote Originally Posted by YunaSilva87  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm Michelle the ebony bbw. Sometimes I'm in Hamden, other times Milford, Eastern CT and Fairfield County. Wanted to know if anyone has seen me in the past year and what your experiences are? How can I improve? I am looking to be a fun and legit provider. No games and I want to make sure my clients always have a good experience. I am real and serious. I have a real day job but I enjoy my double life because it's fun and I really do meet interesting people. Thanks!
    I am confused. YunaSilva87 posted in June asking for intel about Ebony BBW. So I am assuming that YunaSilva87 wanted to see the Ebony BBW back then. Link that he/she posted is dead. Now, YunaSilva87 turns out to be the Ebony BBW??

  14. #1347
    Quote Originally Posted by YunaSilva87  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. Wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm Michelle the ebony bbw. Sometimes I'm in Hamden, other times Milford, Eastern CT and Fairfield County. Wanted to know if anyone has seen me in the past year and what your experiences are? How can I improve? I am looking to be a fun and legit provider. No games and I want to make sure my clients always have a good experience. I am real and serious. I have a real day job but I enjoy my double life because it's fun and I really do meet interesting people. Thanks!
    You could answer my text. I hit you up the other night.

  15. #1346

    Michelle. Ebony BBW

    Hi guys. Wanted to stop by and say hello. I'm Michelle the ebony bbw. Sometimes I'm in Hamden, other times Milford, Eastern CT and Fairfield County. Wanted to know if anyone has seen me in the past year and what your experiences are? How can I improve? I am looking to be a fun and legit provider. No games and I want to make sure my clients always have a good experience. I am real and serious. I have a real day job but I enjoy my double life because it's fun and I really do meet interesting people. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6FD9686C-ED1E-42D4-84C0-F3E4D63C385D.jpeg‎   369484B0-0D3B-423B-90E3-5644EB4A49BA.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape