Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,476 to 8,490 of 13921
-
11-13-19 15:14 #5446Senior Member

Posts: 106Linda Massage. Anyone Seen Her Lately?
I've seen Linda for an incall massage two different times, both pretty good. I tried contacting her last week a couple of times but never got a response. She's usually very responsive. Anyone seen her lately? Is she out of town? Or did I get black listed?.
-
11-13-19 14:24 #5445Senior Member

Posts: 403Interested but link is dead. Have another?
Originally Posted by RelaxinLV
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 19:38 #5444Regular Member

Posts: 5She's was SA as well. She seems to have a bit of GPS. Both of the accounts I was chatting with her on SA were disabled. She offered the same number up that is in her ads. I lost interest because some of the private pictures she revealed were hoodrat looking. But more and more she seems legit.
Originally Posted by Random33
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 14:21 #5443Regular Member

Posts: 9COF Girls
On them: Liv In Vegas, Kat, and Lacy Bangs.
Originally Posted by Teratogen666
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 14:11 #5442Regular Member

Posts: 9Found an them Virgin
Well almost. There's a new girl in Vegas that just started last week and she's mature, curvy, intelligent and not a crack. Not to mention that mouth of hers. Was a little concerned because it was obvious she just signed up and I couldn't find her on very many sites or see any reviews. After emailing her, I felt comfortable enough to give her a try. She's only 150 for incall and will come to you for 200 so a fair deal for Vegas. Also offers back door for extra, but that's not my thing. Anyway, she's a super sweet lady so wanted to give her a plug and will also put up some reviews for her. She's 5' 1, exotic looking. Petite. Much smaller than her pictures appear.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lacy-ban...-vegas-644886A
-
11-11-19 16:17 #5441Senior Member

Posts: 82Zoe
She looks legit. Do the hhr incall and make sure it is all inclusive. She looks like from LA and alot of fun. TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Random33
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 15:23 #5440Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35Farrah
Seen Farrah recently. She's been on Eros for a while and seemed to be one of the few that was real. It's her in the pics. I will say she uses a lot of filters. She's polite and makes you feel comfortable. Although she will quote you an all in price she still upsells once she gets there. That's a big turn off to me. I'd rather know exactly how much before hand so that can be out of the way. Other than that it was good. I wouldn't go back again. Not that it was bad but it wasn't a mind blowing event. Very typical play.
-
11-11-19 15:08 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 296Up Sell
I am concerned that this is probably typical an up selling situation. That amount quoted in the ad is what it takes to get her to visit you, costs much more for anything else.
Originally Posted by Random33
[View Original Post]
I usually shy away from providers that don't have at least a few reviews on the ad sites.
-
11-11-19 14:51 #5438Regular Member

Posts: 7Sheila Vixen
Anyone see her recently? She's been around for a while but I'm not finding any recent reports.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sheilavi...las-vegas-6765
-
11-11-19 13:43 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 28Zoe clark?
Anyone know if she is for real? Supposedly the porn star but seems TGTBT.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/Zoeclarkxxx
Thanks!
-
11-10-19 22:05 #5436Banned Member

Posts: 450European
You can try Matchlessbeauties website it's same just at the normal website ending. They don't always have someone in Vegas but I know this weekend they will (they send me an email) girls are a hit or missed I had great experiences and pretty flat ones.
Originally Posted by Lsade
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
11-10-19 20:54 #5435Regular Member

Posts: 11Those are pictures of Anna Blossom. https://annablossomvip.com/.
If she looks similar then we'll done indeed.
Originally Posted by Pilot1011
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 14:16 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 570La agency gave me location in LV
Any intel on Palmyra?
Thank you in advance, was told all asian but no pics.
-
11-10-19 13:02 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 209Mizz Beth anyone?
Going to be in Vegas next month. She seems like one hot MILF. Anybody have any experience with her? She has one has hell of an Instagram account at Mizz_Beth.
https://backpage.com.lasvegas.listcr...post/38576735/
-
11-10-19 11:50 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 76European, Latina or Black VAC
Any sites like VAC but for european, latina or black girls?












Reply With Quote





