Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 930 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5446

    European

    Quote Originally Posted by Lsade  [View Original Post]
    Any sites like VAC but for european, latina or black girls?
    You can try Matchlessbeauties website it's same just at the normal website ending. They don't always have someone in Vegas but I know this weekend they will (they send me an email) girls are a hit or missed I had great experiences and pretty flat ones.

    Good luck.

  2. #5445
    Those are pictures of Anna Blossom. https://annablossomvip.com/.

    If she looks similar then we'll done indeed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    https://partygirlslv.com/model/jasmine/

    Flew in yesterday afternoon from my hometown of Orlando Florida. Decided to go with hotel Bellagio this trip and it seems to be very nice with excellent rooms and restaurants and great customer service. It was a long flight and I needed a massage and a quick release desperately. Called up 28 year old beauty Jasmine.

    Great communication and I met her in the lobby for an hour of her time. Looks even better in person and the boob's on this girl is fantastic. Went up to the room had glass of wine and some strawberries. She excused herself in the bathroom and came out in her birthday suit. Fantastic little body. Massage was ok as I've had better but the tits on this girl more than made up for it. Kissing was allowed and I finished with a hand job.

    What a way to start my trip! Thank you Jasmine and I love Las Vegas!

  3. #5444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570

    La agency gave me location in LV

    Any intel on Palmyra?

    Thank you in advance, was told all asian but no pics.

  4. #5443

    Mizz Beth anyone?

    Going to be in Vegas next month. She seems like one hot MILF. Anybody have any experience with her? She has one has hell of an Instagram account at Mizz_Beth.

    https://backpage.com.lasvegas.listcr...post/38576735/

  5. #5442

    European, Latina or Black VAC

    Any sites like VAC but for european, latina or black girls?

  6. #5441

    Maddie miller

    Hey guys. I see that VEGAS based MADDIE MILLER will be on CHICAGO soon.

    Any feedback?

  7. #5440
    Went back a couple of pages, seems like not too much new. Hope everyone is doing well! I'll do some hunting this week and see if I find anymore gems.

  8. #5439

    Current vegas situation

    Any current favorites?

    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]

  9. #5438

    Agencies

    Thanks for the heads up. Exchanged texts with Lillan and she wanted the name my reservation was under and then would not send over a verification pic so I told her I would check in with her when I got there. You pretty much summed up what my fear was.

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    99% of the girls on this site are agency scammers. Mostly bait-and-switch, If you have to call one, be sure to ask if they have a "show-up" fee, if they are evasive, hang up, Do ask if their price is "all-inclusive", if they are evasive, hang up. If they want your room number or address, hang up. If they will not meet in the lobby, you will get scammed. Agency girls will upsell, and you may get no more than a handjob or hand shake. Many won't do intercourse, if that interests you. Agencies in LV feed on tourists. I know a few good ones on two other sites. Casino canaries can be ok, but cameras are watching, be careful.

  10. #5437
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye7088  [View Original Post]
    Visiting town next week and wondering if anyone has had experience with any of these ladies:

    Shelby.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...k/217971913006

    Leah.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/004480149509

    Claudia.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...l/235497198623

    Lillian.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...b/380625173259

    Three of the four have similar formats and are probably TGTBT but figured I would ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    99% of the girls on this site are agency scammers. Mostly bait-and-switch, If you have to call one, be sure to ask if they have a "show-up" fee, if they are evasive, hang up, Do ask if their price is "all-inclusive", if they are evasive, hang up. If they want your room number or address, hang up. If they will not meet in the lobby, you will get scammed. Agency girls will upsell, and you may get no more than a handjob or hand shake. Many won't do intercourse, if that interests you. Agencies in LV feed on tourists. I know a few good ones on two other sites. Casino canaries can be ok, but cameras are watching, be careful.
    I wouldn't say 99% of the ads on that site are fake. I've met girls who advertise there. However, all the ones you asked about are totally fake.

  11. #5436

    Skip the games, is skip your bank account

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye7088  [View Original Post]
    Visiting town next week and wondering if anyone has had experience with any of these ladies:

    Shelby.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...k/217971913006

    Leah.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/004480149509

    Claudia.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...l/235497198623

    Lillian.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...b/380625173259

    Three of the four have similar formats and are probably TGTBT but figured I would ask.
    99% of the girls on this site are agency scammers. Mostly bait-and-switch, If you have to call one, be sure to ask if they have a "show-up" fee, if they are evasive, hang up, Do ask if their price is "all-inclusive", if they are evasive, hang up. If they want your room number or address, hang up. If they will not meet in the lobby, you will get scammed. Agency girls will upsell, and you may get no more than a handjob or hand shake. Many won't do intercourse, if that interests you. Agencies in LV feed on tourists. I know a few good ones on two other sites. Casino canaries can be ok, but cameras are watching, be careful.

  12. #5435

    Intel on any of these?

    Visiting town next week and wondering if anyone has had experience with any of these ladies:

    Shelby.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...k/217971913006

    Leah.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/004480149509

    Claudia.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...l/235497198623

    Lillian.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...b/380625173259

    Three of the four have similar formats and are probably TGTBT but figured I would ask.

  13. #5434
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Thoughts / experience with Mia

    Any thoughts or experience with Mia at.

    https://latinasescorts.escortbook.com

    Thanks!

  14. #5433

    Safiyah Somvotti

    Anyone have any experience with her? Her number is 951-XXX-3793.

    Thank you in advance and pm Is fine.

  15. #5432

    Off Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx  [View Original Post]
    Is VAC within walking distance of Bally's?
    No they are in an apartment off strip down south.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape