Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,111 to 16,125 of 26927
-
11-12-19 12:52 #10817Senior Member

Posts: 364https://escortalligator.com.chicago....91863/European
Anyone see this lady? Also, looks like the girls at pine Grove are gone, I know they weren't great, but the location was perfect for me amd they were great in a pinch.
-
11-11-19 21:39 #10816Senior Member

Posts: 692Ola
For a reminder of her beauty and curves, this older ad is still to be found, but ignore the old phone number there:
Originally Posted by JohnsDoe
[View Original Post]
https://www.foxylists.com/ola
Photos at the bottom, numbers 1, 3, 4, 5, & 7 are exactly what Ola looks like today.
I find her man-mades to be awesome. And her best quality is a desire to please me.
-
11-11-19 21:28 #10815Senior Member

Posts: 692Was she anywhere at all as impressive as the photos? And if she was, what was the cost?
Originally Posted by Mmeee
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 13:04 #10814Senior Member

Posts: 37Trusted site?
Just curious but is foxylist a trusted site for escort?
-
11-11-19 11:31 #10813Senior Member

Posts: 231That is too bad, because
DAMN, those things are impressive and perhaps a once in a lifetime crack at things that size.
Originally Posted by Mmeee
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 10:19 #10812Senior Member

Posts: 97Tgtbt?
Any experience?
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....post/39026375/
-
11-10-19 18:58 #10811Regular Member

Posts: 2I'd avoid
TOFTT. I would avoid.
Originally Posted by Chr335
[View Original Post]
Might have reviews under her old number but could not find any. I should have been hesitant as she her quotes are low, and needed me to get condoms. Pics are her, but she was clearly under the influence, most likely weed. Took me to the living room (another red flag) and I asked where I should get undressed. She was clearly confused by the question and I told her nicely that I was going to leave and to have a good night. She became defensive, then somewhat accommodating as I was walking to the door. Saw a light on in a room and asked "who's in that room?"And she said it was her sisters room. I then clearly heard a child behind the door so if that is her sister she is quite young. Kept walking. Oh well. Stay safe.
-
11-10-19 11:38 #10810Senior Member

Posts: 662Yeah. I don't get it. I mean, what's the point?
Originally Posted by JJames2011
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 10:59 #10809Senior Member

Posts: 470Color
Unfortunately bait & switch happens all the time. Did you stay? How was it?
Originally Posted by Mmeee
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 08:33 #10808Senior Member

Posts: 402NG Lara
Thanks to great feedback from our fellow member Oramo I dreamed Lara. She is a little bit "bigger" and older than the pictures, but with great attitude, very accommodating and making sure that I am happy. It is true about the MSOG.
Convenient location with plenty of street parking. Enjoy responsibly!
-
11-10-19 08:27 #10807Senior Member

Posts: 244Ola
I'm sure I'm pickier than most on here, but I think she looks dude-ish.
Originally Posted by JohnsDoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 07:45 #10806Regular Member

Posts: 22Wrong color
I went to have a dream with this lady and when she opened the door she was an entirely different color than the person in the photos in the ad.
http://chicago.skipthegames.com/fema...o/572116225524
-
11-10-19 07:31 #10805Senior Member

Posts: 1358Check out post #11 here - http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...MNQNS-provider.
Originally Posted by RawDogger
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 07:29 #10804Senior Member

Posts: 1358Take a look at these 2 agencies:
Originally Posted by ImNotKevin
[View Original Post]
Referred to as MA on this forum - https://modelingave.escortbook.com/.
Referred to as 262 on this forum - https://classyladiesofchicago.escortbook.com/models.
Some reviews on them here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...nd-Freelancers.
Tell us how it goes!
-
11-10-19 07:22 #10803Senior Member

Posts: 311Jackie
I tried to set something up with Jackie on and off for a month. Never happened. Always something came up. In my opinion a waste of time.
Originally Posted by ChicagoIstp
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






