Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 13937
-
11-10-19 11:50 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 76European, Latina or Black VAC
Any sites like VAC but for european, latina or black girls?
-
11-10-19 04:54 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 43Maddie miller
Hey guys. I see that VEGAS based MADDIE MILLER will be on CHICAGO soon.
Any feedback?
-
11-10-19 04:47 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 49Went back a couple of pages, seems like not too much new. Hope everyone is doing well! I'll do some hunting this week and see if I find anymore gems.
-
11-09-19 19:11 #5429Senior Member

Posts: 41Current vegas situation
Any current favorites?
Originally Posted by Humyiy
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 15:59 #5428Regular Member

Posts: 21Agencies
Thanks for the heads up. Exchanged texts with Lillan and she wanted the name my reservation was under and then would not send over a verification pic so I told her I would check in with her when I got there. You pretty much summed up what my fear was.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 15:56 #5427Senior Member

Posts: 280
Originally Posted by Hawkeye7088
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't say 99% of the ads on that site are fake. I've met girls who advertise there. However, all the ones you asked about are totally fake.
Originally Posted by BassLake
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 09:54 #5426Senior Member

Posts: 588Skip the games, is skip your bank account
99% of the girls on this site are agency scammers. Mostly bait-and-switch, If you have to call one, be sure to ask if they have a "show-up" fee, if they are evasive, hang up, Do ask if their price is "all-inclusive", if they are evasive, hang up. If they want your room number or address, hang up. If they will not meet in the lobby, you will get scammed. Agency girls will upsell, and you may get no more than a handjob or hand shake. Many won't do intercourse, if that interests you. Agencies in LV feed on tourists. I know a few good ones on two other sites. Casino canaries can be ok, but cameras are watching, be careful.
Originally Posted by Hawkeye7088
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 07:32 #5425Regular Member

Posts: 21Intel on any of these?
Visiting town next week and wondering if anyone has had experience with any of these ladies:
Shelby.
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...k/217971913006
Leah.
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/004480149509
Claudia.
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...l/235497198623
Lillian.
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...b/380625173259
Three of the four have similar formats and are probably TGTBT but figured I would ask.
-
11-08-19 12:31 #5424Regular Member

Posts: 13Thoughts / experience with Mia
Any thoughts or experience with Mia at.
https://latinasescorts.escortbook.com
Thanks!
-
11-07-19 17:02 #5423Senior Member

Posts: 107Safiyah Somvotti
Anyone have any experience with her? Her number is 951-XXX-3793.
Thank you in advance and pm Is fine.
-
11-07-19 12:54 #5422Regular Member

Posts: 7Off Strip
No they are in an apartment off strip down south.
Originally Posted by Ryanx
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 12:03 #5421Senior Member

Posts: 90I don't think so. Every time I have went with VAC, location was in the SW. 215/ rainbow-ish. About 15 minute drive from Bally's.
Originally Posted by Ryanx
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 10:48 #5420Senior Member

Posts: 152Try.
Texting 7028243221.
Originally Posted by Raksing
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 09:53 #5419Senior Member

Posts: 58Quality provider
I tried to contact VegasAsian. Club via their contact us page entering my name, an email, phone & msg. However, haven't got any reply at all. While waiting I also narrowed down my list to below 3 girls and texted them, however, no response from any of them. I walked the strip after 1 am till 4 am, saw many working girls mostly BSW, none of them were what I prefer. I am looking for a young white petite GFE provider which I can't find elsewhere. Request any suggestions please.
-
11-07-19 08:59 #5418Regular Member

Posts: 13VAC walking distance
Is VAC within walking distance of Bally's?










Reply With Quote






