Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 30,226 to 30,240 of 41302
-
11-10-19 14:48 #11077Senior Member

Posts: 371$$ Prices
I believe these women have lost their damn minds. Looking on adultsearch and the prices start at 200 and range all the way up to 400 with some putting 360. I hope none of you are paying this shit.
-
11-10-19 12:40 #11076Senior Member

Posts: 1107Chiquita
Well, at least we can tell from her old runaway poster that she's definitely of age!
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
Can you be more specific about the limitations on the menu? I mean, covered everything seems like it would refer to that, but I'm guessing there's something else?
Also, I was thinking those were some mighty fine titties, until I noticed that she had let someone scribble right above them. I find that distracting.
-
11-09-19 23:24 #11075Regular Member

Posts: 6Have anybody visited karina?
-
11-09-19 23:13 #11074Regular Member

Posts: 6Have anybody visited karina?
-
11-09-19 18:25 #11073Senior Member

Posts: 708CHIQUITA is in Town
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/880868567030
I left a review on this one before. She use to travel with Kelly Kash (who was a beautiful girl. Good provider, but all about the CASH), Just wanted to know if anyone else has payed this one a visit? She was truely one of the sexiest little latina numbers I had ever met. Draw back was the limited menu and everything was covered. But still worth the visit. It would be nice to hear other reviewers.
-
11-09-19 18:18 #11072Senior Member

Posts: 452Hootersville
I actually picked her up in hootersville on the corner. She's real. 100% accurate pics. Offered BBFS for. 5 but I was paranoid. She's definitely the same I got digits and compared. Will try her again when I have a raincoat. BBBJ was incredible.
Originally Posted by Wpgsh34
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 17:18 #11071Senior Member

Posts: 1107Chauncey
Ok, didn't find her ad, but did find her on SnapChat, as apparently did a bunch of other guys.
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
She was enjoying a perhaps tobacco based cigar in her introduction video, and appears to be in the Arlington area. Didn't mention availability, and I haven't asked yet.
-
11-09-19 16:36 #11070Senior Member

Posts: 1840Jax girls
It's easy to understand your frustration. I've been at this game for a long time and Jacksonville has always lagged behind most major metropolitan areas in terms of quality providers. That being said there are some decent women available for the decerning monger they just take some time and effort to find. Unfortunately at this moment Jax seems to be in a major slump but just sit tight and things will change, they always do! JD.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 16:21 #11069Senior Member

Posts: 248She ain't 40 yrs old...
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 14:17 #11068Senior Member

Posts: 72Be Careful
According to the posting, she is a young lady. She looks in her 40's with no teeth. I wouldn't trust it.
Originally Posted by YDiner_Otown
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 09:09 #11067Senior Member

Posts: 318Sexy Pooh
Gents:
Anyone have any info on Sexy Pooh?
<url http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...h/090957007874 </ url.
-
11-08-19 20:17 #11066Senior Member

Posts: 820Chauncey
She posted Thursday but I forgot what name she used. You can either get her number via her sister 9044145669 or try her snap.
Fukupayme2688. She has a pretty good premium snap as well just ask her.
She pulls her ads when she has her period so don't know if it's that time of the month for her.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 19:15 #11065Senior Member

Posts: 52This
Is the one.
Originally Posted by VandelayEnt
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 17:01 #11064Senior Member

Posts: 1107Chauncey
I tried searching for "Chauncey" on STG, but didn't find anything. You have a link to her ad?
Originally Posted by OnFire2864
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 11:48 #11063Senior Member

Posts: 42Playful Cougar
I wrote this on the USA advertisers review thread.
Originally Posted by CurvedWood
[View Original Post]
Playful Cougar.
So you may have found like I have that Playful Cougar Melanie isn't near Jax. She's closer to the Villages. Recently I saw her.
She is really sweet. Place a small apartment building and it's a tiny bit sketch but nothing too bad.
Her pictures aren't showing too much but I don't think they tell the tale. She's not going to be for everyone and I usually see things through. The damage is way too high imo. 200 mario coins and that was only for what was basically NURU body rub. No mic check but after spending a few minutes DATY, I did get to try kitty. Kitty was very nice nice and snug. She said she doesn't do that often so she wasn't open to different positions.
Thought I'd share. I think for the donation being high I'd probably not return.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6854&cityid=92












Reply With Quote




