Thread: BBBJ and BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 8554
-
11-12-19 22:03 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 130Pink is definitely very easy going and friendly. She likes girls too.
Originally Posted by AtlCeampie
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 17:20 #5043Regular Member

Posts: 21Pink
For whatever reason the parties also land on days I work but. I got some time to meet up with Pink and let me tell you amazing! I was running short on time had a few things I had to do so it was just one pop but I don't doubt she would have taken more if I had time! As soon as I got there she made me feel super comfortable. We went to her room and she took her clothes off, I followed and she went right to work sucking-not just sucking Deep throating and she enjoyed it. I told her to bring her pussy around and I ate her pussy while she sucked me soon I could feel her pussy dripping down my face and she tasted so good! Then she got on top and rode me damn she know how to ride I could have busted right then but she wanted me in top I knew I wasn't going to last long and sure enough just a few minutes of pounding her mish I was dropping one deep inside her. I will definitely repeat and can't wait to see what king brings out next!
-
11-11-19 07:51 #5042Retired Account

Posts: 995Elle
Hit me up, Elle is a party girl although she does do 1 on 1 if your interested. There are reviews in this thread and gb thread, pics and reviews speak for themselves. IMHO she's in the same level as Victoria or Alexis without the BS, she's a sweet girl.
Originally Posted by Hits79
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 19:00 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 297Nope
Sub par high volume girls and over priced. That management fee is high. For 2. 5 you can pull a low millage college girl from SA.
Originally Posted by Hits79
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 23:47 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 307She's part the King's Lineup. No links will be found for her, you have ask King or one his crew.
Originally Posted by MajMilkDuds
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 09:11 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 530Link? Pics? Location? Donation?
Originally Posted by Quizmo23
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 00:33 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 41Voluptuous Elle
That nympho Elle was in town again this week, and I was finally able to give her a spin myself. Wow, just is everything everyone has described and more. She gives an amazing no pop limit service and is very willing to please. She started the dream with an mind blowing throat job that almost sent me over the edge, but I stopped her so that I could unload my first deposit into her tight wet ****. After that I lost count of how many times I busted inside her without leaving pussy until my balls were thoroughly drained. I think she will still be in town for a day or so, but she does plan on returning next week she said. I know I'll be eating my wheaties before visiting her again next week and maybe even a little blue pill for a longer session.
-
11-08-19 18:51 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 1843Excellent review and pics. She is definitely on my short list and got to get over there very soon.
Originally Posted by Mihoze
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 14:34 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 325Destinee
Been 15 days backed up and gave a regular head nurse a call.
https://escortalligator.com.atlanta....811/MagicMouth
She been sucking me off for a while just saw her yesterday she very attentive to the dick head that will make you squirm and your meat pulsate in her mouth she won't stop till you explode. I been seeing her for a while so the meat worship she give me might be different if you start off seeing her but her price and her tongue going across you tip is worth it.
-
11-06-19 11:17 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 64Great review
Great review. I've been eager to try out that mouth of hers but can't line up our availability. This gives me big fomo though.
Originally Posted by Mihoze
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 07:44 #5034Banned Member

Posts: 62Missy
Went to see Missy yesterday, she is in her new place, private residence which was clean and well kept. Missy as always was fresh, madeup, nice lingerie, and ready to go as soon as I got there. Didn't have a lot of time so once I got there she went right to work on junior with some great mouth action, spit, and worked me up. She love sucking cock so she would slow down when she could sense I was getting close so I didn't pop too early. She would take it all the way down balls deep, jerk it a bit, play and suck with the boys but it was time for the kitty. She got up on the edge of the bed doggy waving it at me, I slid up and down her slit which was wet and went in, within a few strokes I was balls deep. I like watching Missy's ass jiggle as I start pounding away, she was moaning and had a death grip on the sheets, she was sopping wet by now. Missy can take a pounding went as long as I could before I could feel that ball buster coming on. Grabbed the lube from the side of the night stand, dribbled it down the crack of her ass. Missy loves having her ass pounded too. I pulled out and pushed against her rosebud and in two strokes balls deep in her ass. Missy was really letting out low groans and pushing back when I drilled forward. She's rubbing herself and my balls as I'm just letting her have all I could give hard and fast. I let a saved up load go deep in her ass I cold see it glistened as I continues to pound her till junior fell out. Same great service form Missy just a new place in a nice safe area. Her ad is in usasg classified 1. 5 / 2.
-
11-03-19 20:36 #5033Senior Member

Posts: 48Quiet girl
Had a dream with this quiet girl. She is a bit chunkier than the pics suggest, has a very nice firm chest and tight butt. Communication was easy via text, good clean location and did I mention she is really quiet. She is trying to be in control of the dream though, which may not be to everyone's liking. BFS was on the table, I would suggest you clarify this face to face and not on the phone / text.
https://yolo.com.atlanta.listcrawler.../38645600/1757
-
11-02-19 11:33 #5032Senior Member

Posts: 818Nicole
Anyone know where I can find her contact info or if she's on Twitter or another site?
Originally Posted by Mihoze
[View Original Post]
Also, where does she usually work out of? Seen talk of Nashville and Atlanta, but doesn't sound like she's from either. Travel a lot for work, and would love to make sure I'm in the same area as her sometime.
Thanks.
-
11-02-19 09:40 #5031Banned Member

Posts: 350Any comments on MA area women who dfk and take cof? There are almost no ads with even a nint, and the one site, 1 Backpage which had entries like "Cum all over me" are full of unbelievable low rates and illegal act suggestions, aka highly suspect.
A.
-
11-02-19 09:34 #5030Senior Member

Posts: 34Peach
Late review, but better late than never. I decided to see Peach in Marietta at a private incall about 2 months ago and had an 'ok' time.
Pictures are accurate and I give her about a 6 in the looks department. She was close to home so it was perfect for me. Anyways,
We made some small talk and decided to head upstairs. I give her the dono and lay on the bed. She started to brush her teeth before the session started?
Shortly after she gets on the bed and starts giving a mediocre BBBJ. Then hops on for CG. She's a bit mechanical and will throw out a few moans for you.
I did't last long as I don't really monger / date much. Damage was $ for QV and I probably won't repeat.










Reply With Quote






