Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 280 of 298 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... LastLast
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #285

    Cola

    Saw Cola with KPleasures. Initially had my appointment set up for Jenna, but that fell through because the PO screwed up. Cola has an incredible spinner body, her stats on the website are accurate. Unfortunately, she gave very poor service. Most definitely not GFE. Will not repeat.

  2. #284

    How-to. Delete account?

    Am thinking about deleting this account, does anyone know how to go about doing so?

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebo21  [View Original Post]
    I've been a regular at Lick forever, with long gaps between going back. But last few months I have seen multiple girls from there so thought I would share some intel. Note, most girls at lick will offer bb so know your risks!

    Pixie. I think she is gone nowShe is incredibly cute and young looking. When I showed up she was waiting in a yellow pokeman swimsuit. I almost blew my load on seeing that sight. Great service and just amazing eye candy.

    Ellie. Still here. Great service. Very small body (true spinner) and young looking. Great service.

    Airina. I tink she is gone. Poor service and rushed. She was new at the time, but glad she is gone. Avoid if you here same name at some other agency (not sure how much agencies share girls).

    Kendal. Small and cute body and face (iirc, I'm usually pretty stoned when I go see providers LOL). Not as pretty / cute as Pixie or Ellie, but had a great time with typical top notch service.

    Scarlet. Average looks and older girl. Service was fine though which makes up for it a bit.
    Appreciate the intel. Unfortunately it looks like the Lick won't budge on needing driver's license and work verification, even when provided references.

  4. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    She's part of a colombiana org that's been around in bay area for a few months at least, think also rotate girls in socal.

    They seem pretty legit, haven't tried though.
    Appreciate the intel, I'll have to see if she comes to socal.

  5. #281

    Colombiana org

    She's part of a colombiana org that's been around in bay area for a few months at least, think also rotate girls in socal.

    They seem pretty legit, haven't tried though.

    Quote Originally Posted by LikeTheLadies  [View Original Post]
    Found this and she looks pretty hot. Any reports?

    https://escortalligator.com.sanjose..../32455687/sara

  6. #280

    Any reports on this one?

    Found this and she looks pretty hot. Any reports?

    https://escortalligator.com.sanjose..../32455687/sara

  7. #279

    Some intel on Lick

    I've been a regular at Lick forever, with long gaps between going back. But last few months I have seen multiple girls from there so thought I would share some intel. Note, most girls at lick will offer bb so know your risks!

    Pixie. I think she is gone nowShe is incredibly cute and young looking. When I showed up she was waiting in a yellow pokeman swimsuit. I almost blew my load on seeing that sight. Great service and just amazing eye candy.

    Ellie. Still here. Great service. Very small body (true spinner) and young looking. Great service.

    Airina. I tink she is gone. Poor service and rushed. She was new at the time, but glad she is gone. Avoid if you here same name at some other agency (not sure how much agencies share girls).

    Kendal. Small and cute body and face (iirc, I'm usually pretty stoned when I go see providers LOL). Not as pretty / cute as Pixie or Ellie, but had a great time with typical top notch service.

    Scarlet. Average looks and older girl. Service was fine though which makes up for it a bit.

  8. #278

    Sasha

    I saw Sasha as was recommended on here, but I don't think it was the same person, or I just had a fairly different experience. She was definitely cute and had a tight body. No DFK (YMMV). BBBJ was incredible, definitely one of the best I've experienced. She kept commenting on how big I was for her, and she was earnest enough that I started to believe her (I'm right around average size, however). At the very least, that was a great boost to my ego for the day, heh. BBFS available, no CIP. Good experience overall but I probably won't repeat.

  9. #277

    Yana Anakova aka Liana Love

    Anyone know what happened to her? Lost track after backpage got shut down. She used to frequent Sunnyvale a lot and occasionally SF and Emeryville. If anyone knows if she's still active please let me know.

  10. #276

    Pm sent

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Message me, some don't reply back because we are cautious of people with very few post history.

    Likewise, if anyone want info but have not posted at least a few times, please don't PM me.
    Thank you very much.

  11. #275
    Message me, some don't reply back because we are cautious of people with very few post history.

    Likewise, if anyone want info but have not posted at least a few times, please don't PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRodriguez  [View Original Post]
    I will be in your city soon, as well. Did not see any replies to this original post.

  12. #274

    Hello

    Quote Originally Posted by JDiggle  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, are there any providers in the area (San Jose, surrounding areas) that offer BBFS, CIP / CIA? Thank you.
    I will be in your city soon, as well. Did not see any replies to this original post.

  13. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeebo21  [View Original Post]
    Turning off AC to shorten the session?? I've never encountered that in all my years. AAMPs getting creative LOL. I would have stuck around for the sweaty sex.
    Nah, I think they're just naked all the time and never leave the house, so they like it warm. Most of them have no body fat, unlike most of us!

    I've had a few sessions that were uncomfortable, but I only noticed after.

  14. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler0  [View Original Post]
    Hey all, went to San Jose a few months back and tried out Pcafe. I'm always skeptical of kgirl photos, but this one was on the money. Strawberry looked exactly as shown and was very sweet. The setup call was super fast and didn't require any license or difficult verification (some was required though). I had a great experience as the location was very safe and accessible and she greeted me at the door in a cute outfit.

    The only negative I would say is that while she didn't rush me, they definitely turned off the AC so that by 30 minutes in it was quite hot. I paid for the hour, but should have probably have saved the 40 bucks and gone for hhr.

    All in all, I was a big fan of the cafe and would definitely repeat.
    Turning off AC to shorten the session?? I've never encountered that in all my years. AAMPs getting creative LOL. I would have stuck around for the sweaty sex.

  15. #271
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkles8  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I'm trying to transition from AMP to escorts and I was texting one last night that 1) wanted a face pic 2) asked me to clarify if I wanted "hot sex" or body massage and 3) priced her services in 2 hour block. I'm kinda paranoid if this is some LE. Is this kind of behavior normal?
    Be wary of this. Just avoid. So many good options.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape