Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 281 of 298 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #270

    Amy

    FWIW, I just saw Amy from Cara Angels. Still great. Been back a week after a 2 year gap. She knows why you're there and is happy to help. Eat your Wheaties.

    Quote Originally Posted by BasjTech  [View Original Post]
    I had several good experiences with some Asian Girls at Peach Cafe and Cara Angels in San Jose. The gilrs I saw were hot and provided way better service than some of the other places I have been to in the Bay Area.

    Peach Cafe Link:

    PeachCafe

    CaraAngels Link:

    CaraAngels

  2. #269

    Any review of City of Dreams Peach Cafe?

    Want to try her. So wanted any feedback from people who already tried her.

  3. #268
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkles8  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGuitarMan  [View Original Post]
    That sounds fishy. I wouldn't ask for sexual services in a text. Request a massage and take things slow until you feel comfortable enough to discuss more in person. If you're into Asian girls, just go to an AAMP.
    Hey gents, I'm trying to transition from AMP to escorts and I was texting one last night that 1) wanted a face pic 2) asked me to clarify if I wanted "hot sex" or body massage and 3) priced her services in 2 hour block. I'm kinda paranoid if this is some LE. Is this kind of behavior normal?
    I've been asked for a face pic and the most was a pic of DL with picture and name showing.

    I've never been asked to explicitly state services.

    I would avoid, but do share which agency you contacted, in case someone can offer feedback.

    Normally, I would suggest trying to find an agency that screens by asking for name, ethinicity, age, and profession.

    Then use those as references to other agencies.

  4. #267
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkles8  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I'm trying to transition from AMP to escorts and I was texting one last night that 1) wanted a face pic 2) asked me to clarify if I wanted "hot sex" or body massage and 3) priced her services in 2 hour block. I'm kinda paranoid if this is some LE. Is this kind of behavior normal?
    That sounds fishy. I wouldn't ask for sexual services in a text. Request a massage and take things slow until you feel comfortable enough to discuss more in person. If you're into Asian girls, just go to an AAMP.

  5. #266
    Quote Originally Posted by BasjTech  [View Original Post]
    I had several good experiences with some Asian Girls at Peach Cafe and Cara Angels in San Jose. The gilrs I saw were hot and provided way better service than some of the other places I have been to in the Bay Area.

    Peach Cafe Link:

    PeachCafe

    CaraAngels Link:

    CaraAngels
    Amy is not new, but she's fun as hell. I saw her a year or so ago, if it's the same Amy she's a tiger.

  6. #265

    Rare

    Quote Originally Posted by JDiggle  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, are there any providers in the area (San Jose, surrounding areas) that offer BBFS, CIP / CIA? Thank you.
    PM me. I have found some but few and far between.

  7. #264
    Quote Originally Posted by RaphaelMont21  [View Original Post]
    In San Jose for the week and looking for references for peach cafe and / or kcreambliss. Any help would be appreciated!
    OK so it's pretty clear that the photos on both sites are as photoshopped as photos can be. Is there any accuracy in this at all? Or do we go in there and find that the girl is a 30- or 40-something granny?

  8. #263
    Quote Originally Posted by Basjtech  [View Original Post]
    I had several good experiences with some Asian Girls at Peach Cafe and Cara Angels in San Jose. The gilrs I saw were hot and provided way better service than some of the other places I have been to in the Bay Area.

    Peach Cafe Link:

    PeachCafe

    CaraAngels Link:

    CaraAngels
    In San Jose for the week and looking for references for peach cafe and / or kcreambliss. Any help would be appreciated!

  9. #262

    Peach Cafe and Cara Angels Recommended

    I had several good experiences with some Asian Girls at Peach Cafe and Cara Angels in San Jose. The gilrs I saw were hot and provided way better service than some of the other places I have been to in the Bay Area.

    Peach Cafe Link:

    PeachCafe

    CaraAngels Link:

    CaraAngels

  10. #261
    Hey gents, I'm trying to transition from AMP to escorts and I was texting one last night that 1) wanted a face pic 2) asked me to clarify if I wanted "hot sex" or body massage and 3) priced her services in 2 hour block. I'm kinda paranoid if this is some LE. Is this kind of behavior normal?

  11. #260

    PM'd

    Check you inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloJoshua  [View Original Post]
    Greetings mongers of San Jose! I will be in your fair city next week on business and I could really use a recommendation. My favs are GFE spinners, but I'm not too picky if the lass is safe and fun. If you can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. And hit me up if your travels ever take you to the Central Florida coast.

  12. #259

    In town next week

    Greetings mongers of San Jose! I will be in your fair city next week on business and I could really use a recommendation. My favs are GFE spinners, but I'm not too picky if the lass is safe and fun. If you can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. And hit me up if your travels ever take you to the Central Florida coast.

  13. #258

    Gentlemen, are there any reports of providers that offer BBFS?

    Gentlemen, are there any providers in the area (San Jose, surrounding areas) that offer BBFS, CIP / CIA? Thank you.

  14. #257
    Weird request but is there anyone who allows video recording or pictures? Kgirl org or independent, doesn't matter to me even if I have to pay extra.

  15. #256
    PM'd you

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteLicksClit  [View Original Post]
    Know any good Asian places?
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape