Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 11013
-
11-17-19 14:31 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 371Check out the "Abbreviations" tab near the top / middle of the website tabs.
Originally Posted by Solomon19
[View Original Post]
It's actually $$$ 5 which is $350 or as he mentions "TreeFiddy".
Not sure why the period in the middle doesn't post correctly.
-
11-17-19 03:32 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 77Guys, I am stupid. Is it 250 / hr or 500 / hr?
Originally Posted by Mcigarz
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-19 14:03 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 46I too can confirm this. Joy amazing, True GFE. I would also add that this agency didn't attempt to put me thru any extra bullshit screening. I still think $$ 5/ hr is outrageous, and Joy was the first time I ever paid that much, but for the first time in a while I felt no buyers remorse at all. I just wish I had another TreeFiddy!
Originally Posted by PowerAction
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-19 12:25 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 25Maybe a year and half ago.
Originally Posted by DJFranz46
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 18:37 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 114When was the last time you seen her? She hasn't been posting on * at all. Last time I checked she was with her duo partner Aaliyah143 rose?
Originally Posted by NinoSugar
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 18:35 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 114Hi there I am planning to see her! If she is a anti size queen. How big is her limit? We are talking for a few days now to meet up. I just want to know her size limits? Thank you.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-19 10:53 #1017Regular Member

Posts: 12Aria Pleasures
Sorry, different Aria.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 16:42 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 216Ariapleasures
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-ariapleasures
Originally Posted by MovieSpaceman
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-19 15:25 #1015Regular Member

Posts: 12Aria Pleasures
Do you have a link to her ad. I knew an Aria who was beautiful and great company.
-
11-10-19 10:54 #1014Regular Member

Posts: 12Do you have a link to her ad
Do you have a link to her ad. I knew an Aria who was beautiful and great company.
-
11-10-19 03:15 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 55I have a lot of Asian girls I had drunk one nighters from the clubs in downtown seattle with the past 2 years, I have 3 bikini barista vids but they're short vids, and some old vids with a few pros on the board (mesmerizing maria, vanity lane, Shasta, Keiki, mila69, and a few more I don't know the names anymore they are old old vids tho like 3-5 years ago. My most recent video was with Angela last week but I think everyone has a vid or pic with her.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 22:25 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 137Aria Pleasures
Looking for an honest description, weight, attractive, enjoyable to hang with? I don't need BBFS but other GFE preferred. Her picture always infers IMO a possibly very attractive lady? Pm or post, your choice. Thanks in advance, jr.
-
11-09-19 01:37 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 35I've had the same experience with her. She's not really my type as far as looks but the session was crap, weak CBJ, no daty, no energy and was rushing me through the whole time even when I was dressing. Kept hounding on me to leave her a review on tna the entire time too even texting me like ten minutes after I left to post it. Def will not repeat.
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 22:43 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 156Selinaalovee
Beautiful face and had flowing curly hair when I saw her.
Gorgeous skin tone and body shape, ass is incredible. Comparable to Exotic Raine's.
Unfortunately the session was really rushed. I had hardly been there five minutes before she said "I need you to cum for me", it wasn't in a sexy way either, she sounded irritated and demanding which made me uncomfortable.
-
11-08-19 17:50 #1009Senior Member

Posts: 156Tiffinay_Sweets
If I could have one out of state provider relocate to WA permanently it would be her.
Beautiful face, mocha skin, amazing ass.
Hoping she makes it back up here one day.










Reply With Quote






