Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,736 to 18,750 of 26404
-
11-09-19 11:32 #7669Senior Member

Posts: 299Farrah
Has anyone seen this little one? I typically don't see black women, only seen one in the hobby and she was a traveling model. I don't have any problems with black ladies I'm just more attracted to the white / European women. There's something about her I really like so I'm hoping someone has some experience with her. Thanks for any help.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...k/123734243976
-
11-09-19 08:29 #7668Senior Member

Posts: 246Cindy
So now that she has disappeared and who knows what's up with her are there any others in Waukesha that anyone can recommend to me? You can I'm me if you like. Thanks OG2.
-
11-09-19 05:25 #7667Regular Member

Posts: 2Cristal Sex Pistol
Seen her yesterday and boy was she a lot of fun. Very free flowing, no rush, not a clock watcher by any means. She's very accommodating and friendly. Her incall was in west allis very clean with no problems. It was a great experience she is the girl in her photos and her donations are reasonable. Will definitely repeat.
-
11-09-19 01:20 #7666Senior Member

Posts: 59Story Hill Spinner
Remembering a dream from long ago. Had a friends near Story hill in the hood off Wisco Ave. She hit me up for a session years ago and when I got there bacon was everywhere. I really miss her. Anyone remember this gal. Wondering if she got out. The bottoms of her feet were always dirty. The rest of her body was clean.
-
11-09-19 00:06 #7665Senior Member

Posts: 174I agree
. I also had a dream about Bella recently. What a pit her incall is and she looked nothing like her pics. I stayed because of the previous reviews, but I went only for BBBJ, which turned to be below average! But, to each his own!
Originally Posted by MJacobs333
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 22:31 #7664Senior Member

Posts: 763Nope. Not even close. Hailey is prettier. This Dawn is pretty plain.
.
Originally Posted by AltereEgo
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 22:18 #7663Regular Member

Posts: 19Kendall
My first encounter with her. Saw her in a hotel near by airport. She greeted with a dfk and there starts the tale. On the bed and playing started. She is damn curvy, full GFE, BBBJCIM is awesome. We talked for a while and what else to add. Totally legit and awesome experience.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendall-...lwaukee-426687#erotic.
-
11-08-19 22:16 #7662Regular Member

Posts: 19Kendall Snow
My first encounter with her. Saw her in a hotel near by airport. She greeted with a dfk and there starts the tale. On the bed and playing started. She is damn curvy, full GFE, BBBJCIM is awesome. We talked for a while and what else to add. Totally legit and awesome experience.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kendall-...lwaukee-426687#erotic.
-
11-08-19 18:03 #7661Senior Member

Posts: 45Bella review / airport girl
Hey guys I finally said fuck it and saw Bella recently based on the info you guys provided on here, and there has been a lot of it as of late. This is the Bella that lives in that shitty smoked up basement on the south side. She was nice but overall a very average experience for me. Some of you have praised her BJ skills but I wasnt all that impressed personally. Plus she had the sniffs going on throughout the whole thing. Finished up with some covered mish and bailed. Didn't leave feeling disappointed, but I expected way better.
Now on the other hand there was a girl who was posting on skip this past summer that seems to have fallen off the map. She stayed at the econo lodge by the airport every time I saw her. Short and darker long hair, sweet and talkative which I like. Was down to do it all but after experiencing her BBBJ the first time that's all I returned to her multiple times for. She put her all into it, must have had a sore neck after working on me. Sloppy, moaning, relentless in trying to get the job done which usually takes 15-20 min on me from a girl who knows what she's doing, and does a CIM which is why I returned haha. Didn't swallow my boys though but whatever. No idea what she's up to now but I'd like to see her again. Didn't save her info or screenshot her ad because she had been posting regularly. Can't remember her name for the life of me either, oops guess I'm a guy.
-
11-08-19 16:13 #7660Senior Member

Posts: 203Dawn? Haley?
Is this dawn previously known as hailey?
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 13:41 #7659Senior Member

Posts: 321If anyone can forward me digits. Thanks in advance SF's mailbox is full LOL.
Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 12:44 #7658Regular Member

Posts: 16Seen her?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vivianbl...-racine-604731
Anyone seen her? She sent an additional photo via text. Would love to try out. Just don't want to be caught in a bad situation! LOL.
-
11-08-19 03:33 #7657Senior Member

Posts: 246Bunny
Yep, that's her. She has been reviewed here by a few people, myself included.
Originally Posted by JohnSmith2196
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 03:10 #7656Senior Member

Posts: 218She's real. Nice body. Prev reviews have talked about the fact that she just lays there like a dead fish. Sometimes she's in the Marquette area out of her apt, but I've only seen her (a couple times) out of a motel near airport. When I see her we have a bit of a conversation. Otherwise, she just lays there, til the job is done. I'll still prob repeat though.
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 23:30 #7655Senior Member

Posts: 116I haven't met her. But, a few guys did review here. Bunny maybe?
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






