Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,751 to 18,765 of 26398
-
11-07-19 18:59 #7648Senior Member

Posts: 1820Shandell
She still smokes, but she looks healthier than she has in years. The bandages / blisters are gone although some scarring remains.
Originally Posted by Bokinchitwn
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 18:22 #7647Senior Member

Posts: 354shandell - i am considering her. Still strong smoke smell and blistered bandaged arms?
Originally Posted by CuriousJack
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 18:13 #7646Senior Member

Posts: 120Melissa
IMO no way is that real. Really?
Originally Posted by LoookAtMe1718
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 16:57 #7645Senior Member

Posts: 774Spent
You spent more time waiting for your post to get approved than you would have setting up a date and going to see her. Sometimes you just got to toftt.
Originally Posted by LoookAtMe1718
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 15:01 #7644Senior Member

Posts: 136Holy Shit!
OMG! How did you handle that situation?
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
In a hotel room with a hooker that won't wake up is just about the worse case scenario.
-
11-07-19 14:26 #7643Senior Member

Posts: 98Thanks
Yeah thanks we'll see what happens but I think there's something else going on with her and I'm not sure I'll hear back. I'm over it for now and I'll move on. Thanks everyone for the support.
Originally Posted by RockHardThrob
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 13:25 #7642Regular Member

Posts: 16No word on Melissa?
Originally Posted by LoookAtMe1718
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 12:00 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 354Exact same here and dude tried to start a convo with me very uncomfortable. Now she won't respond any number updates?
Originally Posted by Kjh28
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 09:03 #7640Senior Member

Posts: 515Bella=Chella
That is Chella. A SW by name. One of the best in the business. Picked her up over a dozen times times a for many years on G. Once passed out while on my dick. Couldn't wake her up. Will do anything. And I mean anything.
Originally Posted by PaulKolman
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 09:01 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 101Wait a couple of weeks and text her. Bet she's glad to hear from you. It's happened to a lot of us. So far for me, most of them come back at the old price. If they don't, it's been fine with me. If you really like her, maybe up your ante a little. But hold out for a couple of weeks. Absence makes the heart-and purse- grow fonder, and they often realize a reliable, safe client at a fixed price is valuable. Just my 2 cents. Good luck.
Originally Posted by TimWatley1973
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 08:52 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 101Ditto. She's the real deal. Totally gets into if you do. Responds well and totally enjoys it. Normal, nice and easy to tall to. I'd reccomend.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 06:22 #7637Senior Member

Posts: 812No personal experience, but her early morning ad yesterday morning stated 100 for 1/2 hr. By early evening it was 130 and soon thereafter 150. Sounds like maybe some fanboy told her she was a bargain at 100?
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 22:27 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 116New girl
I've seen her twice. I'd recommend. She is thick in all the right places. Her ass is amazing!
Originally Posted by FatOldman69
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 22:06 #7635Senior Member

Posts: 58Unfortunate
That's a damn shame about her. I saw her a while back and while the session was nothing to write home about. That ass. That alone was worth the price of admission. Guess I'll forego repeating as I had been contemplating it.
Originally Posted by Yamblu
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 19:08 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 246Bekah
I saw her months ago. Setup was a little bit of a pain in the ass, but I had a great time with her honestly. She didn't seem messed up then. I posted a review shortly after I saw her. I believe it was just before her dad passed, or maybe shortly after. I've tried to repeat a few times, but it hasn't happened yet. Mostly because she waits hours or sometimes days to return calls and texts. But if it worked out I would certainly repeat.
Originally Posted by Magog
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






