Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,276 to 16,290 of 43531
-
11-09-19 13:21 #27256Senior Member

Posts: 283Chestnut St, Newton Upper Falls
Any info on this, apparently new, spot? Sorry to lead with a question and not a review / post, but this is the first I've seen of this one. It'd be nice to have a reliable HE there, with some quality talent, if there is happiness.
T I A.
1005 Chestnut
https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/grand-op...50488-21346667
-
11-09-19 11:56 #27255Senior Member

Posts: 50Medford main st.
No one has mentioned this place for almost a year. Are we trying to keep it a secret?
I had a great time. Saran suck and soft touch for 120 with a pretty damn cute provider. 8 out of 10 looks. Hot body. 32 years old.
I didn't mind the saran! Felt nice to me. Warm and soft and wet. Don't know what the big deal is?
-
11-09-19 11:03 #27254Senior Member

Posts: 2121There are a lot of spas in Newton but except for a hand full the board and other sites are silent on the majority of them. Newton is a good size city but keep in mind Waltham and Watertown boarder it so keep them on your options list. Happy hunting look forward to your report.
Originally Posted by HnJust
[View Original Post]
HD.
-
11-08-19 21:36 #27253Senior Member

Posts: 495Last Sunday.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 20:58 #27252Asshole

Posts: 968That is the younger hoho, named Linda, who was providing BBFS for 2 K. LOL! Candy does everything for 200 (including the house fee), at least I never gave her more than that. Unfortunately, "everything" doesn't include BJ, just an insemination session. She was on vacation for several weeks, and was refusing to f-k after her return. I guess massage alone didn’t pay the bills, so she is back to the better paid activities.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 20:46 #27251Senior Member

Posts: 602Damage
So how much was the raw dog FS? I was under the impression she was asking for crazy money.
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 20:41 #27250Asshole

Posts: 968When did it happen? Waverley seems to be closed.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 17:34 #27249Regular Member

Posts: 1Quincy
Looking for a good massage in Quincy and offers dtbj, last few times got older Asian women and only HJ any recommendations?
Thank you.
-
11-08-19 17:23 #27248Senior Member

Posts: 495220 h20
Greeted by candy. She was easily 35+, out of shape but nice and friendly. The walls don't extend till the ceiling so it's not very private. Standard service as expected of this place, lives up to it's reputation. Quoted 160 but was able to negotiate down to 130.
On my way out after I saw an attractive lady. She showed me the table shower and asked me to try that next time. She looks 40+ but has a nice body and nice set of artificial jugs. Does anybody know who that is so I can check on her reviews?
Rating - 6. 5.
Damage - 0. 5 + 1. 3.
-
11-08-19 17:02 #27247Asshole

Posts: 968Beech update
Stopped by Beech, and, not surprisingly, Candy (aka Lisa) is back to raw fuc-ng. Her massage-only policy was short-lived.
-
11-08-19 15:20 #27246Senior Member

Posts: 50TCM Tewksbury
Be-careful out there boys.
https://whdh.com/news/tewksbury-woma...herapy-center/
TEWKSBURY, MASS. (WHDH) - A Tewksbury woman is facing charges for allegedly running a prostitution ring inside a therapy center.
Detectives conducting a nine-month investigation into sex trafficking and prostitution at TCM Therapy Center on Main Street arrested 34-year-old Xuedan Ou on Thursday following a search of the business and Ou's home, according to Tewksbury police.
She is set to be arraigned Friday in Lowell District Court on charges of trafficking a person for sexual servitude, keeping a house of prostitution and deriving support from prostitution.
No additional information was immediately available.
-
11-08-19 14:38 #27245Senior Member

Posts: 69Chi
Chi is probably your best bet in Newton.
Originally Posted by HnJust
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 13:47 #27244Regular Member

Posts: 14Newton
Any suggestions for Newton area. ISO good massage 7-10, and happy on the flip.
-
11-08-19 13:05 #27243Regular Member

Posts: 14Newton
Looking for a place that gives good massages with a bit extra at the end, in Newton area.
-
11-08-19 11:44 #27242Senior Member

Posts: 2660 Prospect. Eastern Massage
Stopped into 60 Prospect again. As I think others have said, LiLi is gone for good. Ella was busy so I saw a new girl who just started. I was not disappointed. She seems younger than LiLi and has a pretty smile. It was a very nice first visit and I will return. Sorry I did not get her name. I think she said she will be working weekends and Monday to Wednesday.











Reply With Quote





