Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 568 of 930 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 618 668 ... LastLast
Results 8,506 to 8,520 of 13936
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5431

    Maddie miller

    Hey guys. I see that VEGAS based MADDIE MILLER will be on CHICAGO soon.

    Any feedback?

  2. #5430
    Went back a couple of pages, seems like not too much new. Hope everyone is doing well! I'll do some hunting this week and see if I find anymore gems.

  3. #5429

    Current vegas situation

    Any current favorites?

    Quote Originally Posted by Humyiy  [View Original Post]

  4. #5428

    Agencies

    Thanks for the heads up. Exchanged texts with Lillan and she wanted the name my reservation was under and then would not send over a verification pic so I told her I would check in with her when I got there. You pretty much summed up what my fear was.

    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    99% of the girls on this site are agency scammers. Mostly bait-and-switch, If you have to call one, be sure to ask if they have a "show-up" fee, if they are evasive, hang up, Do ask if their price is "all-inclusive", if they are evasive, hang up. If they want your room number or address, hang up. If they will not meet in the lobby, you will get scammed. Agency girls will upsell, and you may get no more than a handjob or hand shake. Many won't do intercourse, if that interests you. Agencies in LV feed on tourists. I know a few good ones on two other sites. Casino canaries can be ok, but cameras are watching, be careful.

  5. #5427
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye7088  [View Original Post]
    Visiting town next week and wondering if anyone has had experience with any of these ladies:

    Shelby.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...k/217971913006

    Leah.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/004480149509

    Claudia.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...l/235497198623

    Lillian.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...b/380625173259

    Three of the four have similar formats and are probably TGTBT but figured I would ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by BassLake  [View Original Post]
    99% of the girls on this site are agency scammers. Mostly bait-and-switch, If you have to call one, be sure to ask if they have a "show-up" fee, if they are evasive, hang up, Do ask if their price is "all-inclusive", if they are evasive, hang up. If they want your room number or address, hang up. If they will not meet in the lobby, you will get scammed. Agency girls will upsell, and you may get no more than a handjob or hand shake. Many won't do intercourse, if that interests you. Agencies in LV feed on tourists. I know a few good ones on two other sites. Casino canaries can be ok, but cameras are watching, be careful.
    I wouldn't say 99% of the ads on that site are fake. I've met girls who advertise there. However, all the ones you asked about are totally fake.

  6. #5426

    Skip the games, is skip your bank account

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye7088  [View Original Post]
    Visiting town next week and wondering if anyone has had experience with any of these ladies:

    Shelby.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...k/217971913006

    Leah.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/004480149509

    Claudia.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...l/235497198623

    Lillian.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...b/380625173259

    Three of the four have similar formats and are probably TGTBT but figured I would ask.
    99% of the girls on this site are agency scammers. Mostly bait-and-switch, If you have to call one, be sure to ask if they have a "show-up" fee, if they are evasive, hang up, Do ask if their price is "all-inclusive", if they are evasive, hang up. If they want your room number or address, hang up. If they will not meet in the lobby, you will get scammed. Agency girls will upsell, and you may get no more than a handjob or hand shake. Many won't do intercourse, if that interests you. Agencies in LV feed on tourists. I know a few good ones on two other sites. Casino canaries can be ok, but cameras are watching, be careful.

  7. #5425

    Intel on any of these?

    Visiting town next week and wondering if anyone has had experience with any of these ladies:

    Shelby.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...k/217971913006

    Leah.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...o/004480149509

    Claudia.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...l/235497198623

    Lillian.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...b/380625173259

    Three of the four have similar formats and are probably TGTBT but figured I would ask.

  8. #5424
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Thoughts / experience with Mia

    Any thoughts or experience with Mia at.

    https://latinasescorts.escortbook.com

    Thanks!

  9. #5423

    Safiyah Somvotti

    Anyone have any experience with her? Her number is 951-XXX-3793.

    Thank you in advance and pm Is fine.

  10. #5422

    Off Strip

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx  [View Original Post]
    Is VAC within walking distance of Bally's?
    No they are in an apartment off strip down south.

  11. #5421
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanx  [View Original Post]
    Is VAC within walking distance of Bally's?
    I don't think so. Every time I have went with VAC, location was in the SW. 215/ rainbow-ish. About 15 minute drive from Bally's.

  12. #5420

    Try.

    Texting 7028243221.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raksing  [View Original Post]
    I tried to contact VegasAsian. Club via their contact us page entering my name, an email, phone & msg. However, haven't got any reply at all. While waiting I also narrowed down my list to below 3 girls and texted them, however, no response from any of them. I walked the strip after 1 am till 4 am, saw many working girls mostly BSW, none of them were what I prefer. I am looking for a young white petite GFE provider which I can't find elsewhere. Request any suggestions please.

  13. #5419

    Quality provider

    I tried to contact VegasAsian. Club via their contact us page entering my name, an email, phone & msg. However, haven't got any reply at all. While waiting I also narrowed down my list to below 3 girls and texted them, however, no response from any of them. I walked the strip after 1 am till 4 am, saw many working girls mostly BSW, none of them were what I prefer. I am looking for a young white petite GFE provider which I can't find elsewhere. Request any suggestions please.

  14. #5418
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    VAC walking distance

    Is VAC within walking distance of Bally's?

  15. #5417

    Vegasasian. Club

    First time in Vegas and first time using VAC, after months of finding this forum and reading through I made the decision to choose VAC from all your guys recommendation. Since I was a first time user I contacted through email first and asked for Incall with Quinn. They asked for Full name, Age, Nationality / Ethnicity, Occupation, Contact,Hotel&room If you are registered.

    P411, eccie, them, ussexguide I'd if you have". Then they sent me this "Can you send me your valid photo I'd (driver license) and work I'd? Just checking your name and picture on it. Hide other info (address, numbers, but not expired one).

    I will delete it after checking, no worries. Please understand to do too much works for screening. It's all for safety. I have to check at least 3 proofs for screening. Any other proof you have? Such as vehicle / health insurance card, credit / Debit card, passport? Hide all numbers and info. But your name must be visible " after all that they'll give a number to text and your all set.

    LEO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape