Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,336 to 19,350 of 24532
-
11-09-19 08:44 #5197Regular Member

Posts: 10Touring girls.
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-19 08:42 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 64Touring Girls
https://www.touringgirls.ch
Originally Posted by MichaelTaylor
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 21:06 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 614Brooklyn Bree
LOL, this isn't surprising at all. She's a streetwalker that somehow found her way in the escort section. If you read the streetwalker section, what you experienced is a normal streetwalker date.
Originally Posted by Mmulq
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 20:11 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 334Can anyone tell me what TG stands for?
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-19 18:12 #5193Regular Member

Posts: 4Brooklyn Bree
I spent some time with her recently. She told me the donation and had me come to her place in Brooklyn. It's a hike but seemed worth it based on some other reviews. While I'm stuck in traffic on 895, she mentions that we're going to have to go to a motel in Halethorpe and that they'll rent for a few hours. I texted back that I only had the amount she'd quoted and wanted to make sure she could get the hotel with that. I'd brought a little extra for a tip in-case she turned out to be incredible but wanted to make sure we were on the same page about the motel. I figured she'd pay for it and then stay to make a little more $$. She doesn't even address it and I'm driving so I didn't press the issue. So I pick her up and she looks pretty dirty but doesn't smell bad. She tells me she didn't sleep the night before. We get to the motel and she tells me to get the room. I told her again that I only brought what she quoted and her demeanor changed. I showed her the text but she wasn't happy. She started going on about how the rent was due and she wouldn't be able to pay it. The place didn't make me show I'd so I got the room with a false name and address for something like $34 for 4 hours. Aside from all that, she knows what she's doing and I can see why people are repeating. It's just a bit of a drive for me and then there was the additional hassle of picking her up and taking her somewhere so I probably won't be back. She offered raw but, when everything came off, there was a bit of an odor so I declined. It could have been because she'd been awake all night and hadn't washed but I wasn't taking chances (I don't really take that chance anyway). I threw in an extra $20 to offset the cost of the room a bit. Afterward, she tells me she needs a ride home. When we get close to her house, she calls ahead for a few pills and asks me to drop her off near a corner for her to pick them up and then says "Fuck sobriety".
So she's a hot mess. She'll talk your ear off about her problems until you get to the location, deliver some top notch service, resume the talking on the way home, then spend the "rent money" you just paid her on the corner.
-
11-08-19 01:19 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 1626I was texting this girl and she said she is near to BWI and texted a hotel near that. After an hour before heading to her place I called her and she said she no more works.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...661/4432452508
-
11-07-19 23:09 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 62Experience with Bree from Brooklyn
I was attempting to meet Bree today. She wanted to be picked up and taken to a hotel charging hourly. Have others had a similar experience? I have no plan of going to a hotel and showing my license and paying for a room. If that's what I have to do to see her, I am out.
-
11-07-19 12:38 #5190Regular Member

Posts: 10I have seen both Brianna and Sasha who usually stay around laurel and are both good at what they do. No BBBJ tho, if that's a dealbreaker for you.
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...843/3478613060
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...447/9155388826
-
11-07-19 12:28 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 71Head Artist
Hi everybody,
I'm tired of driving up to Baltimore every week. Was hoping to see if anyone had a reliable head Artist around laurel that they can point me in the right direction for. Much appreciated.
-
11-07-19 10:15 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 82Agree
I would have to concur. I've seen them a few time. Paola was my fave.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 10:13 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 82Good service
She and her friend provide awesome service, but the marks were too much for me. Makes it feel so unclean.
Originally Posted by Homermiata
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 08:01 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 2270TG has a lot of great talent. Even my worst experience was pretty good. (she no longer tours with them) . Go for the eye candy as the photos are very accurate.
Originally Posted by Yoyo1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-19 07:58 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 352Hey man. I got your message, but your inbox is full. Clean it out. I got some intel for you.
Originally Posted by Cleatus28
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 20:35 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 614I know her, LOL
Haven't seen her in a while so don't have much info to give. Met her many years ago when she danced down on the block. She bounced around a lot from club to club and did date on the side. So not a pro but definately been in the game for a while. Did you find her on a site somewhere?
Originally Posted by Pats4653
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-19 18:47 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 94Communication
Thanks Buster. Haha I know we all have been there LOL. Its just crazy to me that they just don't respond. I know they have a forum also but I'm certain I'm not on it. I never disrespect them or anything. But you hit the nail on the head, just take it and move on haha. Thanks man.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





